I spy, two persons kissing

I can't stop loving you

“An ahjumma? Just what are you talking about? After we talked about ‘something’, you just left me without a word and went inside your car. When I entered your car, you were already sleeping. Just how can you do that after I told you everything??!!” Jessica said. Her eyes started to water.

My car?? Then what did I just remember?? And why does she look like she’s crying? What did we talked about again that night? Jaejoong started to think quickly. After a few seconds of remembering almost nothing, he just asked her.

“Mianhe but what did we talked about again?” Jaejoong asked.

“My feelings for you, you jerk!! How can you forget that, you heartless oppa??!!” Jessica started to cry.

Oh, right. She confessed to me. How can I forget that?? Aish, I’m so stupid. Jaejoong thought.

“Hey, stop hitting me. Look, I’m sorry I forgot about that. I still don’t remember that clearly. I’m so sorry.” Jaejoong said.

“Don’t you know how hard it was for me to suppress my feelings? I suffered so much and this is what I get for loving you?? It’s so unfair!! I tried so many times for you to notice me, and then what happened in the end?? You fell in love with another girl, and not just any girl, but my group mate, Yuri!! How can you do this to me oppa?? How can you?? Don’t you love me too? I know you do. Oppa please.” Jessica held on his clothes and looked at him.

“Jessica, stop doing this. I love Yuri so much. I . . .. . . . . . .  I can’t hurt her.” Jaejoong said.

“But oppa, I’ll love you much more than she loves you!! I’ll do anything for you.” Jessica pleaded.

“Jessica, no!” Jaejoong shouted. Then his head started to ache. Jessica’s voice started to ring in his head and things started to get blurry. He’s having a headache.

“Umm, J-Jessica, I gotta go. I have to see Yuri tonight.” Jaejoong said. Then Jessica quickly ran to the door and blocked it.

“No, not unless you love me.” Jessica said with intense eyes.

“Sica, why are you so desperate to have me? There are so many guys around!” Jaejoong shouted. Jessica ran to him and hugged him.

“Because you’re the only one for me, oppa. We belong together, not that girl.” Jessica said in a soft voice. Jaejoong started to feel so weak.

Am I this weak to girls? Oh, please. Not at a time like this. Jaejoong started to catch his breath. He tried to push Jessica away from him she doesn’t let go.

“Sica, please, stop. Just . . . . . . . Just stop this.” Jaejoong pleaded.

“No, I won’t.” Jessica said while crying. She looked at Jaejoong face with eyes so tender, he felt his knees started to feel so weak. The temptation was calling him, begging for him to fall for it. And he did. He let it take over his mind and body even if his heart didn’t want to. He kissed her, which made Jessica so shocked, but she let it happen, for it was the kiss of the one she loves for a very long time. While this was happening, a pair of eyes were focusing on them. And those two eyes were really shocked of what was happening right in front of her.

OH. MY. GOSH. Just how can he do that?? I knew my suspicions were right. She was plotting to do this and now, she has her hands on him. Oh no, I gotta tell Yuri all about this!! Soo Min said and took a picture of it. The moment her cell phone captured the scene, she heard a big crash. She looked around for the source of the sound. Not too far away from her position, she saw a few equipments fell and a man looking at her direction. The man, probably startled by the fall of the equipments, started to run away. Without a further ado, she chased after the unknown man.

Meanwhile, after hearing the crashing sound, Jaejoong let go of Jessica and grabbed his things.

“Where are you going? Don’t tell me you’re going to leave me here?” Jessica held him by the arms.

“I’m sorry but I really have to go. Yuri-ah’s waiting for me. She may be worried by now since I haven’t sent her a message.” Jaejoong said without even looking at Jessica. After hearing this, Jessica’s grip over his arm loosened and Jaejoong left the room.

Why does that girl have to stand in my way? I can’t get him completely because of her! Jessica thought and sat in the nearby chair. Well, at least I know his weak spot. Jessica thought while touching her lips.

Meanwhile, Soo Min was still chasing the unknown man she saw a while ago

Yah, just why am I chasing over that guy? Soo Min thought and stopped running. When the man was out of sight, Soo Min sat on the ground and thought about what she had just seen a while ago.

“Aigoo, I can’t believe he can do that. I’m so shocked.” She said to herself. Then she heard another voice from nearby. Soo Min searched where the voice was coming from. After a few steps, she found the man and the moment she heard his voice again, he quickly recognized who he was.

“Aigoo . . . . . . . . How can hyung do this to me?? I mean, he knows that I like her!! And doesn’t he have a girlfriend right now?? What is he, a cheater?? Oh gosh, I hope not. He is one of the hyungs that I look up to. If he is, that would be so disappointing, especially to his fans!! No, especially to his girlfriend!! Wait, who was her girlfriend again? I know she’s a member of SNSD, but who? Hmmm. . . . . “ The voice said.

Soo Min approached the guy quietly to avoid him from noticing her.

“His girlfriend’s Yuri from SNSD. Donghae oppa, just why are you still here? I thought you already went home along the with the other staff members.” Soo Min suddenly talked. He was so surprised that he almost said something bad. Soo Min sat on the ground, then Donghae did the same. Soo Min looked at her wristwatch and found that it’s already 11:21 PM.

“I was about to leave but I decided to talk to Jessica since she was acting so weird. I wanted to ask her what’s wrong but, maybe I should’ve gone home that time.” Donghae said with a sad tone.

“You saw them kissing each other.” Soo Min replied.

“You know the feeling when your heart starts to crumble to pieces?” Donghae sighed.

“Umm, no. I’ve never been in love before. But, I know the feeling when you know that your best friend’s heart’s gonna crumble soon.” Soo Min said in a straight tone.

“What do you mean?” Donghae asked. After saying his statement, Soo Min looked straight into his eyes.

“Before I answer your question, I’m gonna ask you some questions, so answer truthfully, araso?” Soo Min said. Donghae nodded.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! whoo ~~ a week and a half has already passed , and I have updated today !! (AT LAST) XD and now that I have a netbook ( thanks dad and mom :D) updating will be much more easier and convenient than before !! cheers !! :D

ughh . talk about stupidity, misfortune and epic fail . I was supposed to update on Monday so I logged in , clicked the add chapter icon and started to work . I spent more than two hours making my author’s note because I wanted to clarify some things that you don’t understand .  I almost fell asleep in front of the computer !! that’s how long I made the A/N . while doing it , I noticed an error in the middle of a paragraph , so , to make it easier , I highlighted the error , but due to my stupidity , I accidentally clicked a random button and the page started to load . I wondered why but then it came to me . THE PAGE RESTARTED . and I was like “ oh sh*t , NOOOOOOOO!!!!” . when the page finished loading , only the title remained and the long chapter (with more than 2 hours of effort) is GONE . hear me ?? GONE . ughh . leche talaga as in !! nakakainis !! I was so pissed that I wanted to destroy something to satisfy my anger . but I just let it go and made another . then guess what ?? it happened AGAIN . for another 3 times !!! ugh . talk about sh*t . so , rather than making another one and losing it again , I just slept and completely forgot about it . XD

NOTE: I’m still going to add the clarifications here for you , so I’d really recommend that you read this part especially if you’re still confused at some parts , like the timeline and whatsoever . if I didn’t include the things that you wanna know , don’t hesitate to ask . just tell me and I’ll make things clear for you , araso ?

Problem #1: Was jaejoong the only one who saw the woman, or is sica faking it ?

 ANSWER:

First of all , let’s try to look at the happenings in the story , shall we ? so sica said that after she and jae talked about something , jae just walked away fron her and entered his car and slept . about that part , I forgot to add that after seeing what jae did , sica was so pissed that she just followed him and also slept to forget the anger . now , try to recall the events at the hospital , when yoochun was reading out the files he was holding ? (read chapter 27) it was the police report and it says there that they were found INSIDE  jaejoong’s car and the reason why the police knew where they are is because an unknown ahjumma called the cops and told them about it . reading these lines , it is clear that it’s not the same with what jaejoong remembered right ? he remembers something else which is an ahjumma who looks like his aunt who offered them her house for them to spend the night . which one is correct then ? the answer is sica and yoochun’s statements . both said that they were inside the car and yoochun is reading the police report so it’s true . then what about the ahjumma and the house jaejoong is talking about ? the answer is that he’s telling a false memory . instead of remembering what really happened , he remembered something else. And also , the ahjumma is really jae’s aunt, Choon Hee , the one yuri and mrs. Oh-shi visited in the cemetery . then who is responsible for the false memory ? I’ll give you a clue . remember about Choon Hee’s premonitions ? the story of the black pearl necklace and how yuri got it ? the ahjummas that jaejoong and yul saw ? who do you think is behind all these things ? Choon Hee of course !! she’s trying to interfere here . how do you think yul can get it without the help of anyone or anything? why would jae have a false memory about his aunt ? and why would only the two of them see her if there’s no reason behind it ? the reason lies in the next chapters . haha . I won’t spoil anything to you . anyways , I hope that this answered your problem . :)

Problem #2: I’m getting confused in your story.

ANSWER:

Sorry if I had made the story confusing . even I myself was confused while writing this . haha . :D

So , I think you started to get confused since chapter 27 , when jae and sica were in the hospital after they were found inside jae’s car in the middle of nowhere . to make it short , chapter 27 up to this chapter only happened in one day , and the chapters covered up all the necessary moments that have happened . chapter 27 is the start of the day probably ranging from 7-9 AM . this happened in the hospital where jae and sica were resting . the time interval for this event is about an hour or less . chapter 28 is when the girls have arrived to their dorm and sica refuses to talk to anyone , especially yuri . later , when yul is told to buy groceries , she spots oh-shi along the way and followed her until they reached the cemetery and had a chat with each other . this may have lasted for two hours and a half (there’s still time for noon) . chapter 28 is where their chat continues , this time they’re talking about the premonitions of jae’s aunt , which is choon hee . after maybe an hour , she left oh-shi and went home . this time , she tries to talk to sica but sica explodes like crazy , now releasing her anger towards yul . in chapter 30 , yuri met up with soo min but it didn’t last for long since soo min was needed by the staff , then after a few seconds yuri saw yunho at the door of the café . this whole event may have lasted for 2 hours . chapter 31 is the direct continuation of chapter 30 since the event where yuri and yunho met at the café and went to yunho’s favourite place before he goes home . this event may have lasted for more than 5 hours (the time they spent to go to the pastry shop+their trip to yunho’s fave place) . chapter 32 is also a direct continuation of chapter 31 , where yunho nearly confessed his feelings but was stopped by the meteor shower . chapter 33 (current chapter) is the time where the day ends but the events continue for the next day .

Problem #3: What’d the story behind Yuri and Yunho?

I was supposed to add their history in one of the chapters but i forgot about it . haha . mianhe ~~ so , In this story , yuri and yunho are very close to each other ever since they became SM trainees . since yul is a very lovable girl , yunho started to have feelings towards yuri and he really wanted to confess (just like what chapter 31 showed) . unfortunately , yul is already in a relationship with jaejoong way back in her pre-highschool days . so he didn’t bother to do so, since he knows (and we also know) that he’ll just hurt himself in the end .

 

I hope that this Q&A helped solve your problems . if you still don’t understand something , just ask and I’ll answer it for you , araso ? :)

 

PREVIEW:

“Omo. Why am I crying like this? It’s so embarrassing.” Donghae said as he wiped his tears and Soo Min laughed.

“Yah Soo Min-ah, don’t ever tell anyone about this, araso? Or else you’ll be dead.” Donghae warned but Soo Min just laughed at him because his voice didn’t sound angry.

“Okay, okay. I promise.” Soo Min smiled.

“By the way, why are you asking me these things? Are you a spy or something?” Donghae asked.

 

COMMENT REPLIES (at last I had time XD):

dahnisya– yup , it’s a shame he didn’t had the chance to confess . aww poor yunho . but we still love him right ? yunho hwaitiing !! :)

aamoniak – omo . sorry for the late update . here’s chapter 33 for you ~~ and yeah , he didn’t have the chance to confess but it’s not because of the phone call (i’m sure you already read that part . kekeke :D)

paraluman – i like your comments . it’s so cute . :D and about jae ? i think yul should be the one to understand . but we never know for how long ~~ haha . and about sica , yeah , this chapter’s probably the start of sica’s scheme .  oohh ~~ )O.O

YURii19 – yep , yunri time here ~~ but i don’t know for this current chapter ? kekeke . :D

roxxi1993 – yeah , paparazzis sure are a drag . and it sure is a shame for yunho to have that chance of confessing slip away . :( oh , and about your question , please read Problem #1for the answer . i hope that it solved your problem . :)

ilovekownyuri – omo . sorry for yet an another late update . hope that you’ll still read it . . . . . :(

FolderName – our yunho is too kind to interfere in their relationship . awww ~~ :”D about changsoo , yeah , they do have a lot in common . like being violent to the people older than them (hyungs, unnies) , shikshin gods , and most of all , the TALLEST in the group . they sure do seem awkward if we imagine them together . but that’s just another factor to make them so adorable . XD

cathymika – omo . did i get you confused ? haha . mianhe . please refer to Problem #2 to get things straight . haha . sorry again. and why do you find the premonition in the church a bit peculiar ? i’m kinda curious . can you tell me why ? gomawo . XD and btw , sorry but sometimes , we have to choose only one so our yul will end up witn just one man . and who will that be ? *dun dun dudunnnnn* :D

elyse17 – please refer to Problem #3 for the story behind yuri and yunho . gomawo . :)

icypink89 – and yeah , i’m late again . haha . mianhe ~~ here’s chapter 34 btw . hope that you like it (but i think you won’t because of the kiss . hahahaha . :D and oh , i agree with you about which to go for: Yunri or Jaeri . jaejoong’s my bias but yunho and yuri looks much better together . ahh molla !! XD

MongZong - *ding ding* yep ! you got it right ~~ only jae and yul can see ms. Ahjumma . and btw , yay new reader !! hope that you like my story . and mianhe ~~ i usually say thanks to new readers through wall posts but i didn’t have the time . mianhe  and gomawo at the same time~~ and oh , hope that we can be friends . :)

sammy5546 – yay new reader !! i hope that you still like my story even if i make updates so late . haha . and btw , sorry i didn’t have the time to say thanks to you . i usually send a wallpost to say thanks to my new readers . mianhe and thanks at the same time . :)

 

P.S. sorry for the VERY VERY VERY VERY LOOOOOOOONG author's note . haha . :D