Memories of the past

I can't stop loving you

 

(SNSD’s dorm, Jessica’s room, same day)

“Sica-yah, are you okay now?” Yuri asked Jessica, but Jessica wasn’t looking at her.

“Just leave me alone.” Jessica said.

“Okay, but if you need something, just tell me, okay?” Yuri said and left. Jessica covered herself with her blanket.

Leave me alone, especially you. Jessica thought.

Yuri went downstairs, only to find the other girls waiting for her.

“How’d it go?” Taeyeon asked. Yuri shook her head.

“She’s been like that ever since we saw her at the hospital. Do you think something happened between them?” Tiffany asked.

“Them? What do you mean, unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“Between Jaejoong oppa and her. Yuri-ah, why don’t you ask oppa?” Tiffany said.

“Okay. I’ll try.” Yuri said.

“Omo, we’re out of groceries.” Sooyoung suddenly said while looking inside the fridge.

“Yah, you’re still thinking about food when Sica-yah’s acting strange?” Sunny said.

“Aish. Hey, don’t get the wrong idea unnie. I just wanted to make some soup for her. She looks so stressed out so I thought food may come in handy.” Sooyoung explained.

“I’ll go buy some.” Yuri offered. So she dressed up, picked up her things and money when she suddenly saw the black pearl necklace’s pouch on her desk.

I guess I should wear this. I’m starting to like this anyway. Besides, this necklace represents me. Haha. She happily thought. So, she wore the necklace and left the house. She wore sunglasses so that other people won’t recognize her. After a few minutes, she reached the grocery. After picking up the things to be bought, she paid and left. But when she was about to hail a taxi, she saw a flower shop next to the grocery where she bought food. But that’s not what caught her eye. She saw Jaejoong’s biological mom, Oh-Shi, buying some flowers. Then, without knowing, she followed her.

Why is she buying flowers? What for? Yuri thought.

She kept following her until she lost sight of her.

Hmm. Just where could she be? Hey, just what am I doing? I need to get these home. Yuri looked at the groceries she’s holding. But oh well, might as well follow her. She said to herself.

She continued to look for her then when she found her, she follow her, then, after a few minutes she stopped at where his mom went. It was a cemetery.

Wha--? Just what is she gonna do in the cemetery? Who is she visiting? Yuri wondered. She continued to follow her. When she was only a meter away from her, she called her.

“Annyeong eomeoni.” Yuri said. Oh-Shi turned around.

“Oh, if it isn’t Yuri-ah. My, you still look wonderful. Oh, and the way you call me eomeoni, I feel so happy.” She smiled at her.

“Thank you.” Yuri said and bowed her head.

“Come, sit with me.” Oh-Shi offered a seat next to her. Yuri sat beside her and laid the groceries on the ground. When she looked at the grave, there was a picture beside it. In the picture was a woman and looks very much like Oh-Shi.

“Do you know her?” Yuri asked.

“Why, yes of course. She is my unnie, Jaejoong’s aunt.” She said.

“I-I never knew you had a sister.” Yuri said.

“Oh, we haven’t told you yet, have we? Well, her name is Choon Hee. She is five years older than me.” She said. Yuri looked at the picture and noticed that Choon Hee’s picture is too young for someone who is five years older than Oh-Shi.

“Umm eomoni, can I ask you something?” Yuri said. Oh-Shi nodded while lighting the candles.

“At what age did she die? Her picture here is too young for someone who is 5 years older than you.” Yuri said.

“Mianhe but I don’t remember that well. All I remember that is that she died weeks after Jaejoong’s debut as a member of DBSK. She died in a car accident.” Oh-Shi explained. Yuri was silent after Oh-Shi’s statement. When Oh-Shi was finished in lighting the candles, she sat next to Yuri and faced her. She was about to speak when she saw something that caught her eye. Oh-Shi focused on Yuri’s neck, especially, on the necklace she’s wearing.

“E-eomoni? Why? What’s the matter?” Yuri asked.

“Looks like she did her job well.” Oh-Shi smiled.

“What do you mean?” Yuri said.

“My dear, have you read some DBSK facts on the internet?” she suddenly asked.

“Yes. But, what about that?” Yuri wondered.

“Have you read the fact about the origin of Jaejoong’s international name as Hero? It says there that before he debuted, a fortune teller foretold that he will debut under the name of YoungWoong Jaejoong or Hero. Well, this fortune teller is my unnie, Choon Hee.” Oh-Shi said and looked at her sister’s grave.

“W-what?? Is that true?” Yuri stated in shock.

“Haha. Yes, it’s true my dear. This happened weeks before their debut.”

“Was she telling the truth or just joking around when she read his palm?” Yuri wondered.

“Yes, she was telling the truth. She has this gift of seeing the future. Where she got this gift? That I don’t know.” Oh-Shi said and looked at Yuri’s necklace. She smiled at Yuri and held her hand.

“To tell you the truth, that necklace you are wearing had a long ‘story’ before the right owner got it.” She said. Yuri looked at her black pearl necklace and started to wonder.

“What happened?” Yuri asked.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! i'm back with another chapter . and yes , that's jaejoong's aunt . we'll get to know more about her SOON . haha . :D

omo . i have been leaving some typos in the last chapters and these might have left you confused , my dearies . don't worry . i already changed it . mianhe !! :D

looks like jess is starting to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i'll just shut my mouth for any spoilers . let's head straight to the preview . ke ke ke ke ke XD

 

PREVIEW:

“Hey, Taeyeon-ah’s making a yummy soup. Ga ja, let’s eat.” Yuri cheerfully said and held Jessica’s hands but she quickly swept it away. Yuri looked surprised by what she did.

“Yuri, can you please stop?” Jessica said. Yuri was startled by how she pronounced her name. Jessica sat down and tried to calm herself.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

butterfly143 - i agreeeeeee !! haha . whenever i write some jaesic moments or anything where sica plans on doing something , i always get irritated . now where can you find an author who gets irritated on her work ? XD

Yulsic2122 - yeah finally . haha . thanks for the support !! here's chapter 29 . hope that you like it . :)

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa - don't worry , i'll make it up to you . yunri moments soon !! :D

ilovekownyuri - gomawo chingu !! it really felt fun when i read your comment . you seem like an energetic person . haha . thank you for the support . :))

dahnisya - oh right !! you were kkabyul !! haha . i remember now . oh and don't worry . yunri moments soon . :D

icypink89 - yes i'm back chingu !! haha . sorry for the disappearance . don't worry . i'll end up with yunho . haha !! just kidding . i can't tell you that for now . don't worry , the story will tell . haha . :D