On the other side of the hall

I can't stop loving you

On his way to SNSD’s dressing room, Yunho felt so heavy, thinking that Yuri might be mad at him because of what happened on the filming.

Aigoo, Yunho. Brace yourself for whatever that is about to happen between you and Yuri-ah. He thought. He kept looking on the ground with his fingers crossed. One of the staff on the way noticed this.

“Yah, Yunho-ssi, are you okay? You look so down in there. Hey, chill out, araso? You’re too young to look so old like me. Here, have some soda.” The staff member gave him a can of soda and left. Yunho was surprised that he didn’t say thank you right away.

“G-Gomawo!” Yunho shouted as he waved at the staff member.

He’s right. I should just chill out. He said as he opened the can of soda.

He found the dressing room a few seconds later. When he was about to knock, the door suddenly swung open.

“Omo.” Yuri said.

“Y-Yuri-ah . . . .” Yunho said, his hand still positioned as if about to knock. Yuri saw this and thought that he was about to knock when she suddenly opened the door.

“Yunho-oppa. What’s up?” Yuri smiled.

“Umm . . . Annyeong. . . . . “ Yunho stammered.

“Yah oppa.” Yuri laughed.

“Oh, by the way, what was that thing that you wanted to tell me a while ago before we started to film?” Yuri said.

“About that, well . . . . . You know about it already.” Yunho finally said.

“I do? How? Wait, lemme guess. Is this about the ‘scandalous’ picture a while ago?” Yuri guessed. He nodded.

“Look, I’m so sorry I got you in a mess. I really didn’t mean to. And I also didn’t know that it would be publicized in that kind of way. I mean, literally public. Mianhe Yuri-ah.” Yunho sighed. There was silence for almost half a minute.

“Is that it?” Yuri finally spoke.

“Y-Yes.”

“Aigoo oppa. You don’t have to worry so much about it! It’s nothing, really.” Yuri laughed.

“If you say so.” He said.

“Yah, oppa. What’s with that face? Can’t you smile even for just a bit?” Yuri smiled.

“It’s all my fault. I’m so sorry about what happened. I mean, I should’ve – “

“Oppa, you’ll just make me mad if you don’t stop whining there.” Yuri frowned.

“Are you sure you’re not mad about what happened?” Yunho asked.

“Nope. Now can you please smile for me?” Yuri insisted.

“Alright. If you say so.” Yunho smiled. After saying this, he waved at her and said goodbye. He then headed to the hallway towards DBSK’s dressing room.

Click. Flash.

Was that a camera? Or have I been imagining things? Aish, this scandal is giving me a trauma. Yunho nervously looked around as he walked.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the hallway was a man who was talking to someone on the phone.

“How was it?” the woman on the other line spoke.

“Finished, ma’am. And guess what, they still haven’t noticed me.” The man said.

“Good. Just keep it up, araso?”

“Okay, but ma’am, don’t you feel a bit guilty for hiring me to do this? I mean, this is some dirty work you have here. You might get in big trouble if we continue doing this.”

“No, I don’t feel any guilt in me and I don’t care if I get in big trouble. Now, are you gonna do your work or what?” She screamed and hung up.

Aigoo, kids these days. They don’t’ what they are doing. He thought as he walked along the hallway.

---oOo---

(DBSK’s dressing room)

“Hyung, where were you?” Junsu asked as he bit his donut.

“CR.” Yunho lied.

“Hey, where’d you get that?” Yunho asked, noticing that there were 3 boxes of donuts on the couch.

“From the fans.” Yoochun replied as he took another donut.

“The fans? Why donuts?” Yunho asked.

“I dunno. At least we have something to eat.” Yoochun said.

“For free, too.” Junsu laughed.

“There were actually 5 boxes of donuts here a while ago, one for each member. But since Jaejoong hyung and Changminnie are currently absent, we just gave the 2 boxes to the staff as a thank you for them taking care of us.” Yoochun explained.

Yunho sat on the couch and took a donut. While eating his share, he remembered Yuri’s smiling face a while ago while he was talking to her.

Ughh. Get off my mind please. I’ve been thinking about you for more than a week!! Don’t you get tired for running around my mind like that? Come on, I haven’t been sleeping properly these days because of you and your pretty face! I can’t eat properly, I can’t sleep properly, I can’t even take a bath properly!!

Aigoo Yuri-ah, you’re such an enchantress, turning me into a lovesick babo who can’t even tell you that I love you. Yunho sighed.

“Hyung, are you alright? You looked so stressed out.” Yoochun noticed.

“Yeah. Changminnie even told me that whenever he grabs his midnight snack very late in the evening, he sees you sitting in your bed, staring into space.” Junsu added.

“Oh, uhh. I’m fine. It’s just insomnia, maybe. Nothing serious.” Yunho quickly said.

“Oh, by the way. Can I ask you something?” Yoochun interrupted. Yunho nodded.

“Does Jaejoong hyung already know about that pic?” he asked. Yunho didn’t answered quickly.

“I think not. But maybe he did, just a while ago.” Yunho said, after a few seconds.

“That would make him furious. As we all know, he’s not himself when he’s angry.” Junsu interrupted.

“Yah, stop that. You’re not helping.” Yoochun whispered while pointing at Yunho. Suddenly Yunho’s cell phone suddenly rang, meaning he got a text message.

Meet me at the usual café at 6. No buts, just come. The message was from Jaejoong.

Sigh. Oh well. Yunho thought.

 

---OOO---

PREVIEW:

“Tee hee. Don’t say I didn’t warn you~~ I told you, I’m much more better than her.” Jessica whispered.

“What?” Jaejoong asked but Jessica was already a few steps away from him.

“I’ll go grab something to eat, oppa. See you tomorrow.” Jessica happily strode off. When she noticed that she was already far away from him, she took a small note pad from her pocket.