Charismatic Hero

I can't stop loving you

“Okay!! Cut!! That was nice Yuri. That’s all for today.” The director said.

“Whew. Finished at last.” Yuri said while packing her things up.

SNSD members Sooyoung, Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica, and Hyoyeon have been filming another CF. Today, they have just finished the CF for Dior Snow products. They started at 8 am but since the stylists were late, they finished at 3 pm. Sooyoung was the first to film, so she had to wait for the other members to finish, making her really hungry.

“At last, Yuri unnie’s finished. Can we eat now?” Sooyoung said, rubbing her grumbling stomach.

“Hehe. I’m sorry. Ga ja, let’s eat some noodles outside.” Yuri laughed as she looked at Sooyoung.

Yuri checked her phone if she has received any messages or missed calls. There was none so she wondered why.

Why is he not texting or even calling me? Is he still mad because I forgot to feed his cats yesterday?Yuri worried.

“Aish!! Is this what I get for not feeding 2 catsyesterday???” Yuri exclaimed.

“Yah Yuri-ah!! What’s your problem??” Sunny said.

“Jaejoong hasn’t sent or even called me once today.” Yuri replied with a sad tone.

“What does that have to do with the 2 cats?” Tiffany asked.

“I forgot to feed his cats yesterday. I think he’s angry.”

“Aish. Just because of that? Yuri-ah, you think too much.” Sunny rolled her eyes, and then she noticed a man heading towards their way. She recognized him but she pretended that it was a stranger.

“Yuri-ah!! There’s a scary man behind you!!” Sunny shouted, pointing at the man.

“Scarily gorgeous, you mean.” Hyoyeon laughed.

Yuri turned around and was surprised to see Jaejoong with a bouquet and chocolates.

“Annyeong. Miss me?” Jaejoong said.

“Jaejoong oppa, are those for me?” Sunny said, showing her aegyo.

“Sunny-ah, we’re getting tired of your aegyo so stop it okay??” Hyoyeon joked.

 “Yah!!” Sunny pushed Hyoyeon after hearing what she said. They all laughed at them hitting each other. While they were having fun, they didn’t notice Yuri hiding behind Jessica.

“Yuri-ah, why are you hiding?? You know that my height will not hide you. Jaejoong oppa’s already here.” Jessica dragged Yuri next to Jaejoong. Yuri was so surprised, she covered her face with her hands.

“Yuri-ah, what’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked. Yuri looked up and saw Jaejoong smiling at her.

“You’re not angry at me?” Yuri asked.

“Why would I be angry at you?” Jaejoong laughed.

“I forgot to feed your cats yesterday before I left. I didn’t even receive at least one of your calls or messages this morning, so I thought you knew and you were angry.” Yuri said, preventing herself from looking at him.

“WHAT??? Didn’t I tell you a hundred times to feed them before you leave??!!” Jaejoong yelled. The other girls were so shocked because they never saw Jaejoong look so furious before.

Oh what am I gonna do now? Yuri thought.

“Nah, I’m just joking. I already fed them before you came.” Jaejoong said, laughing at their shocked reactions.

“Omo. I thought it was for real! I wonder how we looked like when he said that.” Sooyoung laughed.

“Aish!! You’re such a bad boy!!” Yuri said. She pouted her lips and turned her back at him.

“Okay, okay. Mianhe.” Jaejoong said. He held her hand, which made Yuri blush so much.

“Girls, let’s go before they get too cheesy. Ga ja!!” Sunny said, shoving the girls to the nearest stairs.

“Goodluck on your date today!!!” They all screamed at the two while running downstairs.

“They are really energetic today.” Jaejoong smiled at the girls screaming at the stairs.

“Too energetic.” Yuri laughed.

When the girls are finally out of sight, they were left alone in the hallway since the staff members were still inside. She noticed that Jaejoong was still holding her hand.

“Oppa, you can let go of my hand now.” Yuri said, looking at Jaejoong. He was staring at her so she looked at the other direction.

“What if I don’t want to? Hmm?” Jaejoong said, still staring at Yuri.

“Oppa, are you seducing me or what?” Yuri laughed.

“Haha. If that’s what your mind is telling you. Ah, my charismatic stare is still effective.”

“You’re such a flirt, you know?” Yuri said while pinching him on the cheeks.

“Oh, by the way, these are for you. I bought them before I went here, the reason why I didn’t call you a while ago. I wanted to surprise you.” Jaejoong said, handing the bouquet and chocolates to her.

“Really? Thank you oppa.” Yuri smiled.

“You know, it’s almost a week since we had our last date. I really miss you, Yuri.” Jaejoong said. He held her face and kissed her forehead.

“I miss you too. It’s just that our schedules were too hectic that we don’t have enough time to go out. Mianhe, oppa.” Yuri said.

“You don’t have to say sorry. It’s not your fault. Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you. Are you free today?” Jaejoong asked.

Suddenly, the director went outside the studio to go to the C.R. The two didn’t see him and he overheard their conversation.

“Aish, don’t you think it’s too early for that? But don’t worry Yuri, they said that you’re free after this filming. Go ahead and do what you want with Jaejoong.” The director joked. He headed for the C.R. and left the two.                                                      

“Then it’s okay now. Ga ja, Yuri-ah.” Jaejoong said. He held the bouquet and chocolates for her and they headed for the parking lot.


---OOO---

(A/N)

whoa . hero's really charismatic, seductive etc. etc. haha . so here goes chapter 1 . hope you like his smexiness . haha . the next chapters will be exciting . keep reading okay?? :D

oooh . what could happen in their date?? here's a quick preview. :)

PREVIEW:

“Are you nuts?? Do you think you can make – “ Jaejoong didn’t finish what he was saying because Yuri covered his mouth.

“Yah!! Do you want a date with me or not??” Yuri exclaimed.

“Okay! Okay! Aish. Of all things.” Jaejoong said.

“Don’t worry. This will be fun.” Yuri laughed.