2

warm and cold

Junsu's POV :

"Suyoung-ah~ take some extra milk~" I said to her while putting one of my arms around her. I saw the guys looks when I was talking to suyoung. They had who-the-hell-is-he look. "Suyoung-ah since we're going to watch a movie TONIGHT,pick some more food." I smiled at her. "Really? Don't tease me later on." "Okay~" as soon as they heard that we were going to watch a movie tonight, they started to back off. I turned around and gave them a look. And, needless to say, they walked away. "Oppa, can you reach the juice for me?" "Oh sure." Then, hyung came and patted my . "Hyung! Don't pat my like that!" I glared at him and he just laughed. This hyung -.- After a while, we finished our grocery shopping and hyung said he wanted some spicy rice cakes so he decided to treat us to some. As we were walking back home, Suyoung walked ahead of us and then hyung patted me and said "Thanks for doing that just now." "You owe me more than just a rice cake." I said to him. "Just now, you didn't like the way those guys looked at her just as much as I do but you're so good with your poker face." "No I didn't." "Yeah, keep denying it. I hope she doesn't have a boyfriend soon~" Aigoo this hyung. "Hey! Walk more faster! We need to cook dinner remember?" Suyoung said to us. She's already 19. Later on, she'll go to university. I bet hyung will be crying his eyeballs out.

Suyoung's POV :

As we reached home, we cleaned the house a little since we don't have a maid. Our parents doesn't want us to be spoiled so it's a good thing. The three of us managed to clean the house quickly and decided to cook first then take a shower and watch the movie. Im so excited since it's been a while since we watched a movie together. We didn't really watch a movie for a while since Seung Hyun oppa and Junsu oppa were busy. The three of us are really good at cooking but Seung Hyun oppa is the best. Im a bit clumsy sometimes hehe. So, after we finished everything and took a bath and ate our dinner, it's time for the movie! "Junsu oppa, you better not pull some tricks after this or during the movie or else im gonna kill you." I glared at him. "Oh~ I can't guarantee you~" "Ya, Lee Junsu stop it." then the movie started. It was really scary and it looks like my brothers are not even scared. They didn't even blink watching the movie. Then, there was a part where the phone rang and when the actor picked it up, there was a voice saying "Im gonna get you. Ready or not, here I come~" Just at that moment! Our house phone rang and I really didn't want to pick it up. I was hoping Seung Hyun oppa to pick it up. "Suyoung, can you go and pick it up." uuuuuu what should I do? I hesitantly picked it up and well.....

*continuing from Suyoung's POV*

"H-hello?" "Suyoung my dear! How are you?" I sighed in relief thinking that it's not a murderer or something. "Hi mom. Im fine thanks. How about you?" "Oh, im fine here~ Suyoung ah~ me and your dad are coming home this wednesday! Andddddd we have a little announcement to make!" "What kind of announcement?" "Oh you'll see. Anyways, send my hellos to your brothers too! See you this wednesday~ bye~" "Bye mom." I wonder what kind of announcement do they got. "Oppa! It was mom just now. She said that dad and her are coming back this wednesday. And she says hi." "Oh, I guess they finished work early." Seung hyun oppa said. "Oh! She said that they have a little announcement." Junsu oppa paused the movie and looked at me. "How was her tone?" Junsu oppa asked. "Well, she sounded quite happy." "You know, when they have a 'little announcement' its always fishy don't you think hyung?" "Yup." Well, it is true. Every time they make an announcement, it's always something big. Maybe, it has something to do with my future university. "Do you guys think it has something to do with my future university?" I asked them. "Probably~" they both said in unison. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Seung hyun oppa said and the three of us continued watching the movie. I wonder what's the 'little announcement'

Is this chapter too long? lol what do you think? if there's any improvement that i can do in this chapter or story just comment ~ :)