14

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

"Yeah, we're CLOSE." Baekhyun hyung said while he slung his arm around Suyoung. He emphasised the word CLOSE on purpose and he said that while looking at me. I glared at him. I felt angry that he was so close with Suyoung, I don't know why. I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL I TELL YOU. We had this staring contest for a while and then Suho hyung spoke up "AHEM. The food is here sooo let's eat now shall we?" We stopped giving glares at each other and I noticed that Suyoung was really uncomfortable after we had that staring contest. I kinda feel guilty now. While we were having our lunch, we talked about alot of stuffs. But it was mostly about Suyoung's brothers. We all knew her brothers , I mean everyone in the business industry knows them. Both of them are geniuses and soon, her family company will be coorperating with my family company. EXO is a different company than my family company. Even though her brothers or her family is famous for their spot in the business industry, they are also famous for their role in the mafia world. Everybody knows that you don't mess with the Lee family. You mess with them and you're dead. We didn't talk about any mafia related stuffs with her,of course. We talked about how different looking she was from her brothers in a good way of course. When I first saw her, I didn't even knew that her brothers were Lee Seung hyun and Lee Junsu. I only knew that when I saw her parents. I've seen her parents before with her brothers. No wonder no one knew that they had a daughter, they themselves never said anything about her too. Junsu is close with Baekhyun and Chanyeol so sometimes he'll come and hang out with them at their offices but he never really talk with the rest of EXO before. The only time he ever talked to us was when we were at a conference meeting. The rest of EXO also have never talked with Lee Seung hyun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are not that close with him even though people say it's easier to get along with him rather than with Junsu. Soon, lunch hour was about to end and all of us are going back to our workplace. "It was nice meeting you Suyoung-ssi." Suho hyung said and extended his hand out for a handshake. "It was nice meeting you too, Suho-ssi." Suyoung said while extending her hand out. "I hope we'll see you again Suyoung-ssi" Kyungsoo hyung said and decided to give a handshake to her too. She extended her hand while saying "I hope so too." She gave him a sweet smile which I know that both Suho hyung and Kyungsoo hyung melted when they saw that smile. Even I was melting seeing that smile. I dunno about Baekhyun hyung though cause I didn't pay any attention to him. Next was Baekhyun hyung. Ugh, I really don't wanna watch this. "Suyoungiee~ make sure you call me more often okay? Oppa misses you alot~!" He said while giving her a hug. Im gonna barf. :P She hugged him back and said "Okay okay. I will so stop being cheesy. Hahaha" She said he was cheesy, IN YOUR FACE BAEKHYUN! xD Then, I noticed that Baekhyun hyung doesn't want to let her go, Suyoung on the other hand tried to let go of him. I pulled her away from him and said "Don't really want to destroy that sweet moment between you two but she needs to go back to her job." I opened the car door for her and she bowed at them and said bye bye. When I closed the door, Baekhyun hyung said to me, "Hey we're going to your office later on!" "Yeah yeah" I said back and hopped into my car. During our ride back to her workplace, I asked her, "Did you had fun?" "Yeah. They were really nice and friendly! I didn't expect to see Baekhyun oppa there." Hearing her calling Baekhyun hyung 'oppa' is making me jealous and I don't know why im being jealous. "Are you by any chance ..have this 'thing' with Baekhyun?" I mentally slap myself for asking that. I don't even know why I asked that. "No, we're just close because we were friends since I was in middle school. Did we look like a couple though?" "Well, he was all over you.." WHY THE HELL DID I JUST SAY THAT?! She laughed for a moment and said "He's only like that since we haven't met each other for a while already." I hope he doesn't hug her or anything next time they meet. Soon, we reached at the cafe and she got out from the car. "Kai-ssi, thank you for treating me to lunch. I'll make it up to you later!" She said while giving me the most warm-hearted smile ever. "Y-yeah." Why am I stuttering? "Be careful on your way back to the office!" I just nodded and then she waved me goodbye and I waved just a little. I mean I can't just waved excitedly at her. After that, I don't know why but I couldn't help smiling after that. I felt much more closer to her and more comfortable. I love seeing her smile. Kim Jong In, are you seriously falling for her right now?

 

Annyeong~ so do you guys like this chapter? I hope you do! I'll update soon if i can. The haze here in Malaysia is getting worse and Im getting more worried. :( For those that are in Malaysia, drink alot of water and stay indoors! Take care of your health! :DD