56

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

"Suyoung-ah?" That voice..all of us except for Suyoung turned our attention to that voice and the person was none other than Kim Won Bin. Suyoung didn't even look at him and I could see that she was not feeling good about him being here. I held her hand and she hold it tightly. "What do you want?" I asked him in an annoying tone. "I was just planning to have lunch here. Suyoung-ah, how are you?" Suyoung didn't answer him at all and Suho hyung said, "Look, we're enjoying our lunch, can you go?" "Suyoung-ah, you've grown really pretty now." He ignored Suho hyung and decided to just keep talking to Suyoung. "Ya, she doesn't want to talk to you. Leave." Baekhyun hyung said to him with a glare. "Leave." Suyoung spoke up. "We haven't seen each other for a long time, that's kinda rude." "You're not welcomed here so leave. Leave before you look pathetic." Suyoung looked at him. A smirk was plastered on his face and he said, "You know, I regret letting you go-" "Back off, scum." I stood up and blocked him from Suyoung. "Aren't you rude?" "Well, you certainly don't deserve to be respected." "Just because you're someone big, you think you can be rude to me? I can destroy your family business whenever I want." I scoffed and said, "Two can play in that game. I know everything about you and your family. EVERYTHING. So, try to get in my way. I'll make your family suffer." He came closer to me and said, "I can take away Suyoung from you. She loves me." I grab him by his collar which suprised him and warned him, "You had your chance with her and you screwed it up. She's my girl now and Im not planning to let her go now or forever. Keep your fantasies to yourself and you said she loves you? Heh, she doesn't even want to look at you. You're just a piece of trash. Try and take her away from me, I'll make sure your life will be miserable. Like I said, I know E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about you. Your secrets, your family secrets. Think Im joking? Mess with me then and I'll show you." I let go of his collar and pushed him. He was caught off guard by my sudden change of attitude, he didn't even say anything. "What's wrong? Bit your tongue?" Chen hyung said sarcastically and the others laughed. "Just go dude. You look pathetic." Chanyeol hyung said while gesturing him to go. "I'll get you for this." He warned and Kris hyung said, "We'll be waiting." After he left, Sehun said, "Serves him right." "You should've just punch him." Tao said. "Im suprised we didn't even stop Kai when he grabbed his collar just now." Luhan hyung said and Lay hyung answered, "Let's face it, all of us wanted to kill that jerk just now." All of us agreed and Kyungsoo hyung asked Suyoung, "Suyoung, are you okay?" "I-im okay." She gave a short smile but we knew that she was bothered by that jerk. "Suyoungiee, it's okay, we're here for you! Don't be bothered by him!" Baekhyun hyung cheered her up and she smiled. "Thank you oppa." She said to Baekhyun hyung and Suho hyung signalled me to take Suyoung back to the office with me or go back home. "I think we should go now. You have meetings right?" I said to them and they nodded, getting what I meant. "Suyoung, let's go." "Thank you for the lunch." Suyoung thanked them and both of us bowed before leaving. "Bye Suyoung~" They bid her goodbye and we went in the car. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Im okay." "Do you want to go home or-" "Can I stay with you?" it sounded like she really needed me to be with her. "Okay. Don't worry, I'll stay with you, okay?" She nodded and I gave her hug. She hugged back tightly, nuzzling her head at my chest and we stayed like that for few seconds. She must've remembered all those painful memories that she didn't want to remember. I her hair gently and whispered, "It's okay. Im here. I won't let him hurt you." "I look pathetic right now, don't I?" She spoke up trying to hold herself together. "No. You don't look pathetic. Im proud of you. Im proud that you held yourself together even though you felt like you could lose control in any second. I won't let him take you away from me. I'll protect you with my life." "Thank you, Jongin."

 

annyeong~ updated a new chapter for you! hope you like it! thank you for all your comments and subscriptions, I personally love all of your reactions! kekeke~ I'll update when I can so stay tuned! before I go, just want to wish Happy Malaysia Day to all the Malaysian readers! :D