39

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

Shortly after I arrived back home, Jihye called me. "Annyeong Suyoung~" "Annyeong Jihye-ah~ I miss you!" "Me tooo! The cafe is empty without you now. How are you?" "Im fine, thanks. How about you?" "Everything's good! You should stop by at the cafe when you're free." "Sure. Hey, why don't you come to my house when you finished your shift? You've never seen my house yet right?" "Really? I can come?! Just so you know, I had just finished my shift for the day so~" I chuckled and said, "Why don't you come over? I'll text you the address." "Kekeke~ okay!" Within 15 minutes, Jihye had arrived. I already told the guards that Jihye will be coming so they let her in after id-ed her. "Wow~ nice house~ it's so big!" She said in awe. "Thanks~" I said to her and she laughed. We sat down at the kitchen after I invited her in and showed her around the house. "So, how's everything going between you and Kai?" Jihye asked. I told her about the party, EXO and about Minjoo. "Minjoo? Kim Minjoo? I know her. She's always clinging to Kai. She's somewhat his bodyguard." "Well, she told me to back off from Kai and if I don't, she's going to make me regret it." "Ugh typical Minjoo." Jihye muttered. "How do you know her?" "Well, we went to the same tuition before. Anyways, what did you say to her?" I hesitate for a moment and told Jihye the part where I said to her that I won't let go of Kai unless we have to. Jihye gave me a wide grin the moment I told her that. "Please don't say anything" I said to her. "Kyaaaaa~ Lee Suyoung~~ you must really like Kai don't you? You're even blushing!!" "Stooopppp!" I begged her and she kept teasing me. "Jihye, please stop." "Okay okay~ But you have to understand that Im so happy that you finally like someone! It's been a while." She said bittersweetly. "Well, don't get your hopes too high,okay?" I said to her while preparing dinner. "Why?" "I don't want to get my hopes up. This may just be a one sided love." "But knowing you, even if it is one sided, you'll still love him anyway." Jihye said and gave me a smile. "Suyoungiee, don't worry. Im pretty sure that it's not one sided. Believe me~" She said while helping me with the food. I looked at her awkwardly and she gave me You'll-believe-me-soon look. I just shook it off though. "You shouldn't really do the work, you know." "Hey, Im just plating it up. It's not really a heavy work. You know, Kai is one lucky fella." "Why?" "He gets to eat your cooking every single day. You used to cook for me! I missed that!" She cried out sadly and I laughed at her. "I'll cook for you again okay? Why don't you take some home? I made alot." Her eyes lit up but she was shy to accept it. "Nah, it's okay." "Hold on." I took out a tupperware and put some of the dishes to her. "Ya, you don't have to-" "It's not nice rejecting what people are giving to you." She gave me a big smile and said "Thank you." I don't mind giving Jihye anything that I made or owned. We're pratically like sisters. I put the dishes in the tupperware and put it in a plastic. She was about to leave since it's already 6.30 p.m until Kai came back. "Im home." "Oh, you're back. Kai, this is Jihye, she's my best friend." "Nice to meet you, Kai-ssi." Jihye said and bowed to him and Kai bowed back and said, "Nice to meet you too, Jihye-ssi." "Well, I need to go now, I'll see you soon, Suyoung and thanks for the food!" "Okay! Drive carefully!" I said while waving her goodbye. "She seems nice." Kai said to me and I nodded. "She is." I muttered. Kai then ruffled my hair and said, "Im hungry~ what did you cook?" "Geez, must you destroy my hair? Go and take a bath first. I'll wait." "Okay~ you better wait!" Sheesh, he can act so cold from time to time but then he can be so playful and childish.

 

Annyeong! Sorry I haven't been updating, I was celebrating Eid this week! Happy Eid to everyone! My wifi is back to normal so I'll be updating again tomorrow! What did you guys think of this chapter? I hope you guys like it! I'll update soon so stay tuned! :D

 

the middle pic, I just- my innocent eyes! lol kris forever handsome kekeke

and then here's luhan..destroying my bias list *.*