15

warm and cold

Baekhyun's POV :

After Kai and Suyoung left, Kyungsoo said to me "You know, you were really mean just now." "I don't what you're talking about." "You deliberately made Kai jealous just now. You were trying to see his reaction when you're all over Suyoung-ssi." Suho hyung said. So they knew what I was doing kekeke~ "First, I really did miss Suyoung and second, Kai looked like he really likes her so I decided to confirm that. I love Suyoung like she's my own little sister so it's important for me that Kai is not going to hurt her feelings." I explained to them and they understood what I meant. I was really suprised when I saw Suyoung and Kai together just now. But I was even more suprised when Kai told us that Suyoung is the girl that his parents had set up with him. How come Junsu didn't even tell me this? Im gonna get him for this. The three of us went to Chanyeol's office and so the five of us were there and I told Chanyeol that I saw Suyoung. Chanyeol is also close with her. "WHATTTTT? YOU SAW SUYOUNG?! NO WAYYYY!" He screamed. I don't blame him of course because he really misses her. It's been a while since we hung out together. Chanyeol's expression was priceless though when I told him that we had lunch with Suyoung, he looked like he was going to cry. "Wait, how come the three of you were having lunch with her? She couldn't have gone to Kyungsoo's family restaurant?" Chanyeol asked and Suho hyung said "She came with Kai." Sehun and Chanyeol looked puzzled then I said to them "She's the girl that Kai's parents had set him up with." "WHAAAATT?!" "Hyung, slow down your voice! We're going to be deaf if you keep on screaming." Sehun said to him and we nodded in agreement. Chanyeol's voice is already loud so when screams or yell , it's really really loud. "Sorry but I mean, why my Suyoung?!" Chanyeol cried in frustration. "You know, she's reallllllyyyy pretty." Suho hyung said and Kyungsoo nodded in agreement. "Really~? I want to see her too!" Sehun said. "Hey, hey, you know they were really comfortable with each other! Kai is not even pushing her away from him! He's really opening up to her." Both Chanyeol and Sehun looked at me with disbelief. "You're lying." They both said in unison. "I know you guys don't believe it but Baekhyun here is telling the truth. Kai got mad because Baekhyun was all over Suyoung." Suho hyung said and both of them said "EYYY~ THIS IS KAI WE'RE TALKING ABOUT~" "We're not lying! You guys should've been there. He really enjoyed having her." Kyungsoo said and little by little both of them believed us but we said to them that we're going to Kai's office later so we could ambush him with questions more detailed. This is going to be fun! So, we went to Kai's office and on the way to his office, we heard from some female workers in his building saying that Kai is in a really good mood after he had lunch and that he was smiling. I guess he really does like Suyoung. He was really comfortable around her too. After we reached his office, we walked in and all of us said in unison, "SPILL THE BEANS NOW KIM JONG IN!"

I think i kind of did bad in this chapter. really sorry guys T.T I'll update again when I can since tomorrow I have school. I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter and this story ! Thank you so much for your support! :D stay tuned ~ :)