43

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

As I heard about Suyoung's past, I can't help but be so angry towards that jerk. I was this close to call my men and order them to kill him. How could he done that to her? How could he say those words and betrayed her like that? I can't imagine what it was like to Suyoung. I was in killer mood so I decided to go back home early. I pick up the phone and called my secretary. " Cancel all my meetings for this afternoon. Schedule it tomorrow and get me every information on Kim Won Bin and Kang Gaeul. I want every single detail so don't miss out on anything. I want it by tomorrow." "Yes sir." I reached home and asked the guards whether Suyoung was at home. "Young miss is at the backyard." I opened the door and saw the back door open. I went closer and saw Suyoung planting some flowers and fruits. She looked so happy and peaceful. She was so absorbed at doing that until she didn't realised that I was standing behind her. "What are you planting?" I asked and she turned around. "Im planting some flowers and some fruits. You're back early. Are you okay?" "Im fine. Didn't feel like working today." She stood up and took of her gardening gloves. She put the back of her palm on my forehead and said, "Hmm, you're not sick though." I chuckled and said, "I told you, I don't feel like going to work." "Did someone pissed you off today?" She jokingly said. "Sort of." I replied.She smiled and said, "Well~ don't think about it too much, okay? Why don't you take a bath or help me out with this gardening?" I smiled and squat down as I took off my blazer and put it on a chair. "What are you going to plant next?" She squated down and rolled up my sleeves. "You're going to get dirty, you know?" I can't help but stare at her. She's so gentle and nice like how could people treat her the way they did? Just remembering the story is making me mad again. "Oppa, you should wear gloves too." She said which snapped me out from my mind. "Hmm? No need. I'll wash myself up later. Here, give me that thing." "What?" "You know, the thing that you dig the ground with so that you could put the seeds." She laughed and gave it to me. (Sorry guys, I can't remember what it's called LOL :P) "Oppa, don't dig it too deep." "This is not even deep." "That is deep! You never gardened before have you?" She looked at me sarcastically. "Why should I? Im a guy." "Then, you should listen to me." I pouted and watched her planting the seeds. "Why don't you water them?" She said and pointed me to the gardening hose. I took the gardening hose and watered the plants. I decided to a bit and pointed the gardening hose towards her. "Oppa! What- Stop!" I laughed while seeing her getting soaked. She came to me and ran after me. "Oh, you better run!" She warned me and we ran around the backyard. She took the gardening hose and point it towards me. Now, Im the one that's soaking wet. She laughed and said, "Payback time~" We stopped playing after a while and then I realised that her bra was showing since her shirt was so wet. I took my blazer and throw it at her. "Ya!" "Put it on." I said and she looked at her clothes and quickly realised that her bra was showing. She blushed and cover it up quickly. "Im going to take a bath first okay?" I nodded and I realised how hot she looks with my blazer on. "What the hell am I thinking?!" I said and quickly shook that thought off. Going back home and having fun with Suyoung helped me stop thinking about how to destroy Kim Won Bin. For now.

 

Hi guys! Sorry if this was short! I'll update again this weekend since Im busy for the next few days. I hope you like this story so far and you're always welcomed to comment! Thank you for all the comments and subscriptions! <3