28

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

I hopped into my car and went home. I was wondering what did Suyoung cooked for dinner. When I reached home, one of the guards greeted me. "Welcome home sir." "Thanks. Is Suyoung home already?" "Yes." "Okay. Have a good night." "Thank you sir." I opened the door and a fragrant aroma welcomed me. It smells like lasagne. I went into the kitchen and saw Suyoung plating up the lasagne. My eyes were fixed at the lasagne. It looks so good and delicious. "Oh, you're back. Welcome home!" She greeted me with a warm smile. "Im back. You cooked lasagne?" "Yeah. I hope you like it though. I found some ingredients in the fridge that would be enough to cook lasagne." "I don't mind. Should we start eating?" "You're not going to take a shower first?" "No, I'll shower later. Im hungry." she chuckled and said, "Okay,okay. Take a seat first." I took a seat and waited for her to give me the lasagne. "Here you go." She gave it to me and took her seat. "Let's eat~" She said and I took the first bite. It's soooo delicious. "Is it good?" She asked. "Uhm. Sho gud." she chuckled and said "Okay then. Enjoy it!" We talked about random stuffs and talked about how our day went. "You stink." "Don't lie. I didn't even broke a sweat today." "Liar~ How can you not break a sweat throughout the whole entire day?" "You don't believe me? Here smell my armpit then." I said to her as I went closer to her  "YA! STOP IT!" I laughed at her and said, "Im gonna hit the showers." "Ugh. Stinky." She said while stucking out her tongue.

Suyoung's POV :

I held my nose when he was coming closer. He was so near to let me smell his armpit until I screamed "YA! STOP IT!" He laughed at me and said he's going to take  a shower. "Ugh. Stinky." I said to him while stucking my tongue at him. I was only joking around. He didn't have to do that. T.T There was still some lasagne left so I decided to give some the guards. I put it into a tupperware and gave it to them near their stations. "Here. Have some lasagne." "Oh no. It's okay young miss. You should have it with young sir." "Don't worry there's more. Have some. I don't think neither of us could finish it by tonight." "Thank you so much young miss." "You're welcome! Enjoy it!" I bowed to them and head back to the house. I opened the door and Kai was just heading downstairs. "Where did you go?" "I went to give some lasagne to the guards. As a token of thanks." He smiled at me and asked. "So, is there any left? I want more." "What? You just ate." "And Im hungry again." Is he serious? He just ate just now. And I gave him a large portion. "Sure. I'll go and get it." "It's fine. I'll get it myself. Where did you put it?" "It's still on the table." "Okay then." I can't believe this guy. He can really eat. O.O We watched some shows and then we got a call from my mom. "Hello?" "Hello Suyoung~" "Oh hi mom." "Can you put it on speaker? Is Kai there too?" "Yeah. Hold on." I put it on speaker and mouthed to Kai, "She wants to talk with the both of us." "Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs.Lee." "Hello there Kai~ How are you two holding up with each other?" "We're good." Both of us answered and mom giggled. "That's good. Anyways, I just want to tell you both that tomorrow, for dinner, all of us are going to have dinner together. Me and your dad,Kai's parents and your brothers. So, you two should come." "Okay. Where are we eating?" "At the same restaurant as last time we met Kai and his parents." "Okay then." "Well, that's all. Good night my dear and you too Kai." "Have a good night too Mrs Lee." "Byeee~" "Bye mom! Love you!" After I hung up, Kai said, "Well, we should go to sleep. It seems like tomorrow will be a long day."

 

Annyeong~! I hope you guys like this chapter! I'll update again tomorrow so stay tuned! Thank you so much for all the subscriptions! I love you guys~ kekeke I have to go now, Byeee~ :))