47

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV:

So, now we're heading to a shopping mall to fill up our time before going home. After we had reached the mall and parked the car, Kai asked me, "Where do you want to go first?" "Hmm~ should we go and look for some clothes?" "Alright." We went to various stores and enjoying our time. Well, at least I was kekeke. Nobody recognised us since we were wearing casual clothes so we were really relaxed. Kai would always give me his opinions about each clothes that I choose whether it's pretty on me or not. However, I didn't buy any clothes as the price is too high. "Why aren't you buying them?" "Uh..the price is too high." "I'll pay for it then." "No, it's okay. I can buy them when there's a sale. Hey, why don't we go and pick out some clothes for you?" "Not until you buy at least 2 clothing." "Kai, it's fine so let's-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence because Kai pulled my hand and we went into this formal wear boutique. I have to admit that the dresses and gowns were so beautiful. "Wow" that was the only word that came out from my mouth as we walked into the boutique. "Since you're going to alot of events with me soon, you should pick out more dresses or gowns that you like. I noticed that you don't have much of formal wear." He's true. The only formal clothing that I have are the ones that mom bought me during her recent vacation overseas. I looked at Kai and he was looking at some of the dresses. I feel guilty for using his money for some reason. "What's wrong? Go and take a look. I'll wait." "O-okay." "By the way, don't look at the price." "I can't do that." "Well, you have to now. Go,go~" He said while gesturing me to go and take a look.

Kai's POV :

I watched Suyoung as she went to look at clothes. I know she feels guilty to buy any clothes using my money since I insisted it. I don't mind spending my money for her. She's not a spoiled brat or anything like that. I was looking around the boutique and head over to Suyoung because Im bored walking all alone. She was holding a few dresses and I wanted to see her in them. "You should go and try them on. I want to see you in them." She smiled and nodded obediently. I waited and waited for her but why does she take so long to try on one dress? There was an employee that went in and helped her trying on the dress so why is she taking so long? "Oppa, how do I look?" I heard Suyoung's voice and turned around. She looked...amazing. Beautiful. "You look beautiful." I said to her while staring at her. She blushed a little and the employee suggested to try on another one. Even when she went back into the dressing room, I kept remembering how beautiful she looked. She looked like an angel. Im excited to see her in the next dress. Then, there she was, standing in front of me asking about how she looked in the dress. I couldn't say anything. I was just looking at her. "Do I look weird?" "Nope. Not at all." I said while smiling at her. She blushed and went back inside to the fitting room to change back to her normal clothes. After she came out, I told the employee, "I'll take both dresses." "Yes,sir." I said that first because I know Suyoung probably just buy one dress. "No complaints." I said to Suyoung as she looked at me. "That's not fair." "Consider it as a present." "My birthday had already passed." "Well, it doesn't mean that only on your birthday you're allowed to have presents." "Thank you,oppa" She muttered shyly and I chuckled while ruffling her hair. "You're welcome." I said to her. After buying her clothes, Suyoung said to me, "Now, we'll go and find your clothes. You need more formal wear too." "No I don't." "Yes, you do. You only have two dress shirts. And you wear them for both formal and work." I can't argue with her now she says that. We picked out some clothes and ended up buying 4 dress shirts for me. Since they have discount, it wasn't that expensive. While I was paying for my clothes, Suyoung was looking around the store then, when I turned around, she wasn't there anymore. I looked around for her but I couldn't find her. I looked outside the store but she wasn't nearby. I tried to stay calm but I couldn't. What if she gets lost? What if someone tries to hurt her? I was about to call her then, someone tugged my shirt. "Oppa? What's wrong?" I sighed in relief seeing Suyoung again. "Where have you been? I looked all over for you!" "I was in the store but then Jihye called me so I was talking to her for a moment. I went over to you but you weren't there then I see you out here. I called your name but you didn't hear since it's kind of noisy." I ruffled my hair and all I could think was "Thank god, she's okay." "Im sorry. I didn't mean to make you worried." "It's okay. I didn't saw you in the store just now so I thought you went somewhere else." "Sorry" she said as she bit her lower lip. I took her hand and said, "It's okay. Don't let go of my hand." She nodded and we walked around with our hands interwined. I didn't know where this boldness is coming from but I don't want to let her go. I'll have a panic attack if she's not with me again. I remembered there was  a botanic garden right beside this mall so I took her there. "Have you been to the botanic garden up here?" "No. I rarely go to this mall." She said we crossed over a bridge that's connecting this mall to the garden. The botanic garden is owned by this mall so it's near. "Whoa~ so pretty~" Suyoung said as we walked in. 

Im glad that she likes it and the garden really is pretty. As we walked around with our hands interwined, I remembered what Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung had said. "Suyoung." "Yeah?" She answered while looking up at me. "I  really like you. Will you be my girl?"

 

KYAAA~ LOL i hope you guys like the confession part! Im not good at writing it! hehe i hope you guys like it! I'll update again soon so stay tuned! Your comments are always welcomed! :3 And congrats to EXO for their win today at Music core! :DD And have you guys heard Seungri's latest album yet? If you haven't, you should listen to it nowww~ it's sooo good! I like all of his songs in the album! kekeke