31

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

I finished my shift for the day so I decided to change my clothes for the dinner tonight. Jihye said she was going to help me with my hair and make-up. I changed my clothes into a short sleeve floral dress. It stopped around my knee so it's not too long or too short. "So prettyyy~" I turned around and Jihye was behind me. "You didn't saw me changing right?" "Of course not. I just came in. Come, let's fix your hair and put some make-up." She braided my hair and put some light make-up. She went for a natural look. "Done! Wow~ you look so pretty! Thanks to me of course~" "Gomawo Jihye-ah~" I sprayed a little perfume because you know, I don't want to be smelly. Luckily today all I did was making the drinks so I didn't really sweat alot. I looked at the time and it was 6.30 pm. I look at my phone and I realised that I don't have Kai's number. "Oh god." I muttered quietly but Jihye heard it. "What's wrong?" "I don't have Kai's number." "What? How can you not have his number?" "I forgot about it." Then, my phone rang and it was an unknown number. "Hello?" "Hello, Suyoung?" "Kai?" "Yeah, it's me. Im already outside." "Oh okay. Im coming." I hung up and Jihye asked me. "Was it him?" "Yeah. How did he get my number?" "You should ask him later. Now, go to the dinner! You're going to be late!" "Okay, Thank you again Jihye!" "You're welcome!" I walked out from the cafe using the front door since there were only  a few customers. I saw Kai waiting for me outside. "Sorry I was late!" "It's okay. I didn't wait that long." After I got in the car, I asked him, "How did you get my number?" "Your mom gave it to me the other day." "Really? I didn't know that." "She said that I was going to need it so I just went along with it. You should save my number since you don't have my number." "I forgot to ask for your number. Sorry about that." "It's okay." When we arrived at the restaurant, only my brothers were there. "Oh, you're here!" Seung hyun oppa greeted me with a hug and I hugged back. "You're here early." "Well, both of us were kind of hungry and we didn't have much work so we went out early. You two look nice." "Thanks~" Kai greeted my brothers and we took a seat in front of my brothers. We had a little chit chat while waiting for our parents. Junsu oppa and Seung hyun oppa are getting along great with Kai. Soon, our parents arrived and all of us greeted them. "Sorry that we kept you all waiting. We got stuck at traffic." My dad said and then Mrs.Kim said, "It's nice to see you again! It's been a while!" And with the greetings done, we took our orders and soon ate our food. Mostly, they talked about work and all then, mom said, "We have something to ask you,Suyoung and Kai." "What is it?" "Since you two are getting along good, we thought that we should fasten the engagement." "When?" Kai asked and his dad said, "Maybe next week or so?" "I see." "Well, nothing really is going to change except that you will have to quit your job." Dad said to me and I just nodded. "Isn't there something else she should know?" Junsu oppa said and dad looked at me and said, "You will also need to be careful. Very careful. You're not really familiar with the mafia side so you will need to be very careful." "Except with your brothers and EXO, of course." mom said and Mrs.Kim said, "Don't worry, Jongin will be there." "We will be there too" Seung hyun oppa assured me. "I heard that EXO-K has taken a liking to you." Mr.Kim said and I paused for a second. EXO-K? "Oh, I forgot to tell you that EXO-K is korean and there's the other part of us which is EXO-M which works in China." Kai explained . "Oh~" "Don't worry you'll meet them soon." Mr.Kim said and dad asked, "So, it's confirm then? We'll announce your engagement next week when we have our collaboration party." "I think both of us are okay with that." Kai said and I nodded. After we finished dinner, we were on our way to the parking lot and Kai tapped my shoulder. "Are you okay with the engagement?" "Yeah. Nothing's going to change." "Well, you do have to quit your job." "Well, it'll happen sooner or later. Are you okay with it?" "Im fine. Nothing's going to change for me." "Aigoo~ you two are getting along better than we thought~" mom said and both of us kind of walked a little bit further from each other. "Being shy all of a sudden, I heard that you fixed his tie too~" Mrs.Kim said and I could feel my face burning. "She never fixed my tie.." Seung hyun oppa sighed and Junsu oppa said, "You never asked for her help,Hyung." "Still.." "It's not like your her ex to be sad." "I hate you, Junsu." While those two were bickering, our parents were laughing and teasing us both. It couldn't get anymore embarassing.

 

Annyeong! I hope you guys like this chapter! I'll update again this weekend! Also, congrats 2NE1 for being 1# this week on M!Countdown,Music core,Inkigayo,Instiz chart and Gao chart! You go girls~ lol And sadly, EXO had their farewell stage today on Inkigayo T.T But I heard they will have a follow-up song soon so I'll be antincipating that! Anyways, your comments are always welcomed and I'll update soon! Byeee~ :D