46

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

*flashback*

Suyoung was walking with her brother and I was walking with Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung behind them. "You know, I wonder what happened to the scary Kai that I saw at lunch earlier. You look like a puppy in love when you're around Suyoung." Chanyeol hyung teased me. They didn't stop teasing us since we were in the restaurant. "No, I don't so stop teasing!" "But you have to admit that you do like her~" "W-what are you talking about? I don't understand you." I said as I walk faster since my face was blushing. But it didn't work since they caught up with me. Chanyeol hyung then slung his arm on my shoulder and said,"Awww you're blushing!! We know you like her. We got our own evidence!" "It could be wrong." "Oh, I don't think so." Baekhyun hyung said as he took out his phone. He then showed me a picture of me and Suyoung during our lunch earlier, talking and laughing. Both Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung grinned evilly. "We were just laughing and talking. What's wrong with that?" "Kai,Kai~ We know you ever since you were 5 years old and you think we don't know the look on your face when you like someone?" "Well, I didn't expect you to take a picture of me behind my back." "Err, that's not the point! Look at this picture carefully,my dear dongsaeng." "And?" Chanyeol hyung then pointed at my face and said, "Look at you. Have you  ever been this happy with someone else, who is girl while you're eating? Besides than us of course." "But you guys aren't girls." I said to him and he rolled his eyes. "As I was saying,you known her for only a little amount of time and there you are, opening yourself up to her and enjoying your time. You hate it when people that you're not close with or strangers suddenly came up to you and started to talk to you. Remember that one time when a group of girls who happened to be your classmates that you probably known for 2 years sat at the same table as you during lunch and started talking to you? You gave them a death glare and ignored them as they were talking to you." "They were disturbing me. That's why." "So, why do you enjoy having Suyoung around you then? It's because you like her." "Look-" "Don't argue with us, Kai. You, yourself know that you like her. You're just being cautious due to your past relationship. Look at you, you're blushing when we said that we know you like her!" Baekhyun hyung said to me and then, Chanyeol hyung patted me and said ,"We're happy to see you smiling and happy. We're right behind you if you decide to confess to her. We hope you will."  he then went to Suyoung and her brother while leaving me behind with Baekhyun hyung. "I got a piece of advice for you. Go for it. Make her your girl before someone else will. Im sure that you won't be rejected. And,uh, just for the heads up, Im so going to spread this picture around!" He said while laughing evilly. "What the- Hyung!" I was just about to get in the mood when he ruined it just like that. "Suyoung and Kai, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" "Byun Baekhyun! I swear Im gonna kill you!" He stuck out his toungue and went to Suyoung. *END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

*In the car*

I kept thinking about both of the hyungs words. It looks like he really wants me to confess to Suyoung but what if I get rejected? Wouldn't things be awkward? There's absolutely no use of denying to them about how I feel. They can see right through me. I look over at Suyoung who was enjoying the scenery and she looked at me, giving the sweet smile that always soften my heart and make me happy when I see it. I returned a short smile before reverting my eyes back to the road. I look at my watch and it's still early. "Want to go somewhere before going back home?" She looked at me with a anticipating face and asked, "Where are we going?" "Shopping?" I asked her and her face lit up. "Sure!"

 

Annyeong! Sorry I haven't update because Im busy with school. I'll update again soon! I hope you guys don't find this chapter too cheesy lol I actually wrote it yesterday but I accidentally hit the previous page and everything was gone T.T I cried. lol not literally but was kind of frustrated lol XD Your comments are always welcomed so do comment! :D