63

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

I slowly open my eyes and realised that Im in the hospital. I look on my left to see Jongin sleeping while holding my hand. He looks really tired and I feel bad for causing him trouble. I hold his hand back and he suddenly woke up. "Suyoung, you're awake!" He said cheerfully and gave me the most warming smile ever. "Im sorry to wake you up." "Don't be silly! I waited for you to wake up. Im glad that you're okay." He said while holding my hand tightly. I bit my lip and said, "Im sorry." "For?" "For causing you trouble. You almost got hurt because of me and you had those big meetings that you needed to attend." He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Silly girl. Why would I be mad? I saved you because I wanted to. Because you mean the world to me. If I felt like you're a burden to me, I would've left you to be burned in that warehouse. Those meetings can be held in an another day but you're irreplaceable. If you're gone, I don't think I can move on. So, don't be sorry. It wasn't even your fault." Tears started to fill up and I cried. I couldn't stop crying even though I wanted to. Jongin was caught off guard that I cried so he sat next to me on the bed and pulled me to him. "Don't cry. Don't cry, everything's fine now. Im here. You..must've felt scared did you?" I slowly nodded and he caressed my hair softly. "It's okay. Im here now so don't be scared and don't feel guilty and take the blame on you. It's not your fault. It never was, okay?" He hug me tightly and I hug him back. "Im sorry. Your shirt is going to be wet." I said as I was trying to stop crying. He laughed and said, "It's okay. It'll dry soon anyway." He pulled away from me and wiped off my tears and said, "Now, where's that smile that I love? C'mon, show me that smile." I smiled and said, "You're treating me like a kid." "Now, there's the smile that I love~" I giggled and he gave me a kiss on the lips. It was just like a peck and he said, "I love you, Suyoung." He confessed while blushing like a tomato. "I love you too, Jongin." I said as I made a heart shape for him. He gave me a kiss again and gave a cheeky smile, "Sorry, your lips are addicting. I need to tell everyone that you're awake now. Don't go anywhere." "Where the heck will I go? Im stuck to this bed anyway." I said sarcastically and he just stuck out his tongue. This is definitely a nice way to wake up in.

 

Kai's POV :

I walked out from the room as fast I as can because Im going to explode due to the sweetness overload Im getting. Obviously, my face is red and my heart is beating so fast. I informed everyone including Jihye that Suyoung has woke up but told them to come in tomorrow morning since it's already 3 am. I went in and Suyoung looked at me and said, "Can you buy me some food? Im sooo hungry!" I laughed and gave her some seaweed rolls that Yixing hyung bought for me before EXO left. "It's only seaweed rolls so I hope that's okay with you." She nodded and gave me one. "Let's eat together. Judging how much you eat at home, Im pretty sure that you're hungry." "Are you teasing me?" "No, Im not. Im just being nice." She said as she ate the seaweed rolls. "You're lucky that you're not feeling well, or else I would've just teased you back." She just laughed and continued eating. Seeing her happy and teasing each other will always brighten  up my day. We joked around for a while and ended up sleeping after that. It was cut short of course after EXO came. "Suyoung, how are you feeling?" Kris hyung asked. "Im feeling better." "Noona! I was really worried about you. How about I treat you for bubble tea later okay?" "Ya, you should treat us too." Chanyeol hyung said to Sehun. " You all have money already, Im going to treat Noona only." "Why you little brat-" Chanyeol hyung ruffled Sehun's hair and , "You don't even love your hyungs anymore do you? I've known Suyoung longer than you. You're not going to come in between us!" "Ah, hyung! Stop it! My hair!" "Yeol-ah, stop teasing the poor kid. I'll treat you later okay?" Suho hyung persuaded Chanyeol hyung and Minseok hyung said, "Treat us too Eomma~~~" the rest of us followed and cooed, "EOMMAAAAA~" "Okay,okay. I will. Please be quiet, we're in a hospital." Suho hyung sighed and told Kris, "You should discipline them more. You're the dad." "Alright, alright." Suyoung chuckled at the sight and said, "You're all so cute." "Well, Im the cutest right?" Jongdae hyung said. "No, Im the cutest!" Tao said. "It's obvious Suyoung thinks Im the cutest." Baekhyun hyung said. "Why are you guys fighting over who's cuter than who? haiyaa" Yixing hyung sighed and all of us laughed. It got more noisy after Suyoung's family came and my parents came. "Thank god that you're okay and alive. Hyung was annoying the hell out of me." "How can you not be worried of your sister?" "Because Kai said she's awake and seems to be fine." "You two are so noisy, honestly." Suyoung's mom scolded them which made us laughed. "Jihye didn't came?" Suyoung's dad asked. "She has an emergency so she couldn't come. She said she'll visit tomorrow." I answered. "Suyoung, let's shop together with me and your mom when you are allowed to go home okay?" "Looks like Suyoung will have to arrange her schedule. Everyone wants to hang out with her." Dad said and everyone agreed. "Sorry to interrupt. Im here to check Suyoung's condition." The doctor came in and checked Suyoung's condition. "So, is she allowed to leave soon?" "Judging from the scans and everything, she seems to be fine now. She's allowed to go home today." Everyone sighed in relief and was very happy. "I have to say though, you're a strong girl. The drug that you were given is a strong one and combining it with lack of oxygen could be fatal. You're lucky that you were brought to the hospital in the nick of time. Make sure you take care of yourself." "Thank you doctor." "Then, I shall excuse myself. Have a nice day." "Thank you doctor!" All of us said and I remembered that there's something I have to do. "I have to go somewhere. Can you take Suyoung home for me?" "Don't worry, we will." Suyoung's dad said. "I'll be back before lunch maybe." "Okay. Stay safe." Suyoung said and I excused myself. As I walking out from the hospital, EXO followed me and Luhan hyung tapped my shoulder. "We're coming with you." "Suit yourself."

 

Annyeong~ I hope you like this chapter! Thank you for all the subscriptions and comments!