49

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

As we headed to the car, I saw someone spying on us a few cars behind but I try not to stare at the person too much because Suyoung might notice about this. I didn't want to destroy her mood or even my mood because we were having so much fun. Suyoung got in the car pretty quick so I took a few seconds to identify the spy and it was a girl,short hair and wearing pink all over the place. I knew right away it was none other than Minjoo. I looked away and got in the car and started the engine. I sighed seeing that Minjoo was spying. I didn't know how long she had spied. "Oppa?" "Hmm?" "Is everything okay?" I look at Suyoung's face for a while and seeing her worrying about me made me happy. There's no way Im going to let someone break us apart. I smiled and pinched her cheeks. "Oppa is fine because you're here~" "Who are you and what happened to the old Jongin? Give him back. " "Eyy, Im showing my love towards you and this is what I get?" "You're so freaking cheesy like it doesn't even suit you! I didn't expect you to be this cheesy." She said and I acted like a sad puppy and said, "Im not always cheesy. Im just so happy." She laughed and said, "Fine, you can be cheesy for today but not too cheesy!" "Arasso, arasso~" I said as I drove out from the parking lot and noticed that Minjoo didn't followed us. "Hey, should we watch a movie tonight while eating dinner?" Suyoung suggested and I agreed to it right away. "Sure, why not?" I couldn't stop smiling and all I want to do is just spend more time with her. Im so giddy about this, it's like Im the girlfriend and she's the boyfriend. It's probably because Im so happy that she's mine and that I finally confessed to her. "So, are you planning to tell EXO about us?" Suyoung asked and I thought about it for a moment and said, "Nope. They'll tease us to death. Especially with that picture." Wait, Suyoung doesn't know about that. "Wait, you know about the picture?" She asked me with a suprised look. "Yeah. Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung took it. How did you know?" "Well, Junsu oppa took a picture too. That's why I was fighting with him earlier. Ugh, I hope he deletes it!" She said frustatingly. I laughed at her and assured her, "If they spread it out without our consent, I'll kill them so don't worry." "Okay~" She chuckled and we arrived home. We were standing in front of the door just about to open it when the guards came to us. "Young sir, young miss, you have some guests inside." "Guests? At this hour?" I said as I looked at my watch. "They had just arrived and told me that I didn't have to inform you." "Okay then. Thanks for informing." The guards bowed and went back to their places. "I wonder if it's our parents?" "Maybe." I said as I open the door and we saw three shoes that looked like male shoes. We looked at each other and she was probably thinking that it belongs to our dads and maybe her brother came. I was hoping that too but I was wrong. "You two are late. Where have you been?"

 

Annyeong~! Happy 100+ subbies! Thank you so much for all the subscriptions!! :'DD I would never have gone this far without you guys hehe~ and also thank you for the comments, I feel so happy when I read them! I'll update again soon! So stay tuned! I hope you guys don't mind a little cheesiness coming out from Kai in this chapter lol Again, thank you for the support! <3