43

warm and cold

Junsu's POV :

I was lazily doing my work when all of a sudden, someone barged in. "ARGH! IM SO FREAKING ANGRY! IM GONNA KILL HIM!" It was Baekhyun. "Im sorry sir, I tried to stop him but-" "It's okay." I dismissed my secretary and Baekhyun was still throwing his tantrums. "Im going to freaking kill him!" "Can you calm your balls first because if you don't, the only one that's going to be killed is you." He pouted and sat in front of me with his arms crossed. "So, mind telling me what happened?" "I was at lunch today with EXO and we were having such a nice time until one person destroyed my mood." "Who was it?" "Kim Won Bin." I looked at Baekhyun and he said, "I know what you mean! I too, thought he was like dead or something." "What did he say?" "He didn't say much but he was annoying the hell out of me. I swear if Xiumin hyung and Suho hyung didn't stopped me, I would've beat the crap out of him. He also looked at Kai and said, "You're Suyoung's fiancee right?" With his cocky face on and Chanyeol told him not to say Suyoung's name so freely as if he's close to her or something and he's like, "I used to call her that when we were still TOGETHER." I was this close, THIS FREAKING CLOSE TO KILL HIM." Baekhyun said using all the gestures and reenacting the moment. "Did he emphasised the word 'together'?" "No, but I could tell it from his face. It was like he was shoving it to Kai's face." "Some nerve he got." I said while having thoughts of beating him up. I hate that guy. "Do you think that he is probably trying to tackle Suyoung back since Suyoung is quite well-known now?" I scoffed and said, "If he dares to do that, I'll personally kill him first. But it's not possible for him to do that. I'll keep an eye on him. Does EXO know about him?" "Pretty sure Chanyeol has already told them by now. I left the restaurant shortly after that punk left." "Let's keep an eye on him and that girl that he was with. The one that bullied Suyoung." "Wonder how Kai will react knowing what that punk did to Suyoung." "Well, for starters, he was pretty mad about it." We heard a voice coming out of nowhere and saw Chanyeol standing by my door. "Have you guys ever heard of knocking before you enter?" I said sarcastically to them and both of them mouthed, "Sorry~" Chanyeol took a seat beside Baekhyun. "I told them about you-know-who." "How did they react?" "They were pretty pissed off especially Kai. All of them were giving out this dark aura and Kai gave out the scariest one. All of them made a mental note about him." "And Kai?" Both me and Baekhyun asked. "Kai, was ready to kill him. He probably planned out that guy's death. He asked about that girl and I was hesitant to tell him but he threatened me and his eyes was murderous. It'll be worse if he finds out by himself than me telling him. I got goosebumps seeing mafia leaders all serious and were ready to kill someone." "Aren't you a mafia leader yourself?" I asked him and he made an innocent face and said, "Im a good one~ buing buing~" "I swear to god Park Chanyeol, Im gonna smack your face if you dare to do that again." I said to him and he made a sad face. Baekhyun was laughing at both of us. I called in my secretary. "Keep an eye on Kim Won Bin. Give me his info, no, everything about him till this second by tomorrow." "Yes, sir." After my secretary left, Chanyeol asked me. "Do you think Kai has already set his eyes on a new prey?" "Probably. Suyoung seems to be precious to him." "How do you know that Kai'll protect her?" Baekhyun asked. "It's obvious to me. His eyes when he looked at Suyoung tells you everything about his true feelings. I think you two and the rest of EXO knows that he likes her, right?" They smiled slyly and gave a nod. "I like seeing the new Kai. Even if it only shows when he's wth Suyoung." "Yeah, he smiles alot these days." They said. Maybe Suyoung did managed to melt the ice cold Kai. "Ya, want to grab some snack? Im hungry." I asked them and their faces lit up. "You're going to treat us?!" "Why me? You guys need to treat me since you two barged into my office without any warning." "Aww,come on!" They groaned in frustration. "Fine, your loss~" I said to them and they gave up. "Alright, alright~ we'll treat you! Im so hungry~" Chanyeol said while walking lazily to the door followed by Baekhyun. I laughed seeing both of them but Im also worried about Suyoung. What if that punk decides to jump back in her life? She had to go through hell just to forget about him and the pain that she had to carry. I just hope Kai will protect her.

 

Hi guys~~ I missed you all! lol I updated another one and kind of edited the last chapter. Just a sentence though kekeke I hope you like this chapter and I'll update again tomorrow if I can! Thank you for all the comments and for the subscriptions! <3 Please don't be shy to comment anything you want because I like reading your comments! hehe I'll update tomorrow if I can! Annyeong~ :3