18

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

I was having dinner with Jihye when I got a call from mom saying that she has a suprise for me and I should go to the address that will be given like immediately so I wasted no time and left early. I didn't know what the suprise was or what to expect. I reached at the address that was given and I was jaw dropped by this house. IT WAS SO HUGE.

I didn't saw my mom instead I saw Kai standing in front of the house. Just staring at it. He looked at me when I got out of the taxi and I asked him what  was he doing here and he said his mom called him to come here. Something fishy is going on here. But I kept on being amazed with the house until Kai teased me. "You know,a fly can go into your mouth if you don't close it." He said while laughing. I glared at him and gave a little pout. "You don't have to tease me like that!" I said to him but he wouldn't stop laughing and I felt like I could smack him in the face on the spot. It didn't matter that he's Kim Jong In or Kai or whoever he is, I was ready to take him down. He stopped laughing when he saw my expression changed. Then, I got a text from my mom saying that we could go in. So both of us went in and spotted a note on the wall saying that we should head upstairs. So we went up and in my mind, I really hope this isn't a prank or something. "We're not being pranked or something right?" I asked him and he said "Hopefully not. If it is a prank, that person better run for their lives." I chuckled at his statement then we saw an arrow saying that it's the master bedroom. It's the only bedroom on this floor. The other rooms aren't bedrooms. So we opened it and a loud 'pop' sound was heard. "WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOUSE~!!" Both of us was suprised to see our parents shouting that. Somehow, I really don't want to know where this is heading. "What's all of this?" Kai asked and Mrs.Kim said "It's your new house!" "New house?" "Yes! And I mean this house belongs to both of you from now on!" Wait, both of us? Both of us said in unison "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BOTH OF US?" my mom stepped forward and said "You guys will be living together from now on! This is soooo exciting!!" I can't believe this is happening. I mean a 19 year old girl and boy living under the same house? We're not even married! Kai spoke up and asked "Why so sudden? We just met yesterday." " We thought that you guys should get to know each other more and knowing that both of you are busy, things are going to be sooo slow if we don't do this." My mom explained. I need to figure something out so that I don't have to live here. What about my clothes? My stuffs? Yeah, I should ask that. But before I could, mom said to me "Don't worry. Both of your stuffs are here already. We moved it today." Whattttttttt?! Im shocked like literally shocked. "Oh, your brothers doesn't know about this yet so later they'll find out about this." Dad said and there was a little hope for me that Seung hyun oppa will help me get out of this until my mom threatened me "Don't think your brother can help you now. Im not going to let that happen or else, you will have a punishment for it." This can't be happening. I looked at Kai and he's not showing any reaction. -.- "Oh dear, look at the time! We should go now, bye you two! Have a good night!" Our parents said and left just like that. After they left, both of us let out a long sigh. "You want to see if there's other bedrooms?" He asked me and I nodded. We searched on the first floor and all of the guest bedrooms are locked. "Why is it locked?" I muttered and then Kai patted me and showed me a note that was sticking on the wall. "The key to these bedrooms are with us since we know that you'll try to sleep somewhere else. You can't unlocked it unless there's the key. :PP" "I knew something was fishy." Kai said then it hit me. That bedroom. How many beds were there in the bedroom?! "Ya, how many beds were there in the master bedroom?" I asked Kai and his eyes widen. Both of us went upstairs as fast as we can and took a look in the bedroom again. And there's only ONE freaking bed! "This can't be happeningggggg!" I said in frustration and Kai gave out a long sigh. There's a sofa in the room so I thought maybe one of us will sleep on that for now. "You know, there's no use trying to escape from this. On the bright side, this house is nice." He said while looking around the room. "Hey, here's your stuff." He showed me and I took a look at my stuffs. They were all there. Nothing was left out. I let out a sigh and then Kai patted my head. "You should stop being depressed about this. We knew what we were going in for when we agreed to this." I nodded and he's right. I should it up and stop acting like a kid. "You don't mind if I take a bath first right?" I asked him and he just gestured me to go and took my clothes and went to the bathroom. It was definitely huge and it had a bath tub and a shower. My house had only showers in our bathroom. I stopped thinking about everything else and just enjoyed my shower.

 

jjang~! lol I was so itching to write a new chapter! kekeke I'll continue to update when I can so stay tuned! I hope you like this chapter and enjoy reading this story! Your comments are always welcomed! Annyeonggg~ :33