53

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and I saw Suyoung sleeping beside me with my hands wrapped around her. I smiled seeing angelic sleeping face and the fact that she's my girl made me more happier. I caressed her face gently trying to examine her features without waking her up but she started to move and I froze. She then came closer to me and hugged me like Im her pillow, nuzzling to my chest. "I hope you won't listen to my heartbeat right now." I mumbled because my heart was rapidly beating with her suddenly hugging me like that. I hugged her back slowly and she mumbled, "Don't take my pillow away.." "I won't go anywhere,silly. You're hugging me so tightly right now." I said back to her, chuckling to her sleep-talking. I was about to fall asleep again when I heard some noise downstairs. "Dear, don't open the door so loud!" "Im trying!" I heard mom and dad's voices. We didn't close our bedroom door shut so we could listen to the noises downstairs. I looked over at Suyoung and she was still sleeping soundly. I slowly tried to get off from the bed without waking her up and went downstairs.

Mrs.Kim 's POV:

We decided to pay a visit to Jongin and Suyoung for breakfast so we woke up extra early which made my husband a bit grumpy. "Honestly, it's 6.50 in the morning, the kids are still sleeping!" My husband groaned in frustration. "You're only saying that because you want to go back to sleep!" "Im sleepy!" "Who asked you to stay up late yesterday for a football match?" "Men like to watch football!" "Oh, you! Just hurry up so we can go eat breakfast with them." "Women..." He mumbled. "I heard that!" I told him and went downstairs. "Like father like son. Both are such little boys!" I mumbled. "Jin, help me with my tie." I've been fixing his tie for 20 years now and after my husband told me about Suyoung fixed Jongin's tie, I feel that those two are going to be just like us when they're married. A mixture of us and the Lee's couple. The four of us are the same. Now, on our way to Jongin and Suyoung, I feel so excited to see them. It's been a while since I saw those two. Im especially more excited because Aeyoung sent me a picture of Jongin and Suyoung having a date yesterday. "Why are you smiling so happily?" "Im just happy to see my son and daughter-in-law~" "You like her so much don't you?" "You like her too! She's a nice kid, who doesn't like her." "I know that. I also know that Jongin has a soft spot for her." "I can't wait for their wedding! Then, we'll see our grandchildren!" "Slow down would you? They are not even married yet." I giggled just imagining them on their wedding day and then start having kids. "You can stop fantasising now. We're here." He told me and the guards greeted us. "Are they awake yet?" "No, sir. Usually, the young miss would wake up around 7.15." "How do you know that?" I asked the guard and he answered, "Because the miss would water the flowers on that balcony after she wakes up." And both of us looked at the balcony on their bedroom and saw there are flowers. "Aeyoung did told me that she likes flowers." I said to my husband and he parked the car beside Jongin's car. "I told you they were still sleeping." "Don't worry, I can cook breakfast for them. Now,hurry up and open the door." As he was opening the door, he was opening it so noisily. "Dear, don't open the door so loud!" "Im trying!" He said while trying to open the door. Then, the door suddenly opened by itself. Both of us were suprised. "This door isn't that hard to open." Jongin said to us with his bed hair. "Did we woke you up?" "Sort of." "We're sorry." "It's okay. Suyoung is still asleep though. What are you doing here early in the morning?" "We came to have breakfast! Now, go wash up and don't wake Suyoung up." I told Jongin and he nodded. "Let the girl sleep. She must've gone through alot taking care of Jongin." My husband said and I chuckled while Jongin just rolled his eyes. "You go and watch tv or something while I prepare breakfast." I said as I head to the kitchen.

Suyoung's POV :

I was stirred up from my sleep when I heard Jongin's voice and his parents voices. "What are you doing here early in the morning?" "We came to have breakfast! Now, go wash up and don't wake Suyoung up." Wait, his parents are here?! I immediately woke up and fix the bed when Jongin came in. "You're awake?" "Yeah. Can I use the bathroom first? I need to go and greet your parents." "It's okay. They said that I shouldn't wake you up. You don't need to panic, they won't get angry." "Still, it's not a good thing to do when there are guests in the house. Especially, your parents." I said to Jongin and he came closer and gave me a hug. "I told you it's okay. Mom even told me not to wake you up. That shows that she wants you to have a good rest. But if you really want to hurry then.." "I can use the bathroom first?" I asked him while giving puppy eyes. "I need to take a bath too." "I'll take 10 minutes!" "I have a better idea. Let's take a shower together." He gave a smirk. "Byuntae! Your parents are here and you still have time to be a byuntae!" I hit his chest lightly and he chuckled. "Im kidding. You can go first." He said and let me go. "Thanks! I'll be real quick!" I said as I dashed to the bathroom. After 15 minutes, I walked out of the bathroom and had wear my clothes. "Your turn." "That was quick." "I'll go downstairs first,okay?" "Okay~" He answered while heading towards the bathroom. I went downstairs and head over to the kitchen. "Oh! You're awake?" "Nae, good morning, Mrs.Kim, Mr.Kim." "Morning Suyoung." Both of them answered and I head over to Mrs.Kim to help her cook. "Mrs.Kim, let me help you with that." "Oh dear, thank you! And Suyoung, you can call us Mother and Father. We're basically a family now." "Nae, eomeonim." I said shyly and she giggled. "I've always wanted a daughter-in-law~!" "Aigoo, you're going to scare her." "You're just jealous." I poured some tea as they were still bickering and serve it to father first. "Here's your tea abeonim." "See? She calls me 'abeonim'" He said proudly and mother just rolled her eyes. Jongin then came to the kitchen and took a seat. "Okay then, breakfast is ready~" mother said and there was a lot of food. "You cook a lot." Father said and I served the tea to Jongin and his mother. I then took a seat beside Jongin. As we were eating our food, Mother asked, "So, how is everything going?" "Good." Jongin answered. "So, when do you guys want the wedding?" Jongin choked on his food and I passed him some water, both of us asked in unison, "W-what?"

Annyeong~ long time no see you guys! lol thanks for all the subscriptions and comments! Im starting to rust a bit since it's been a while since I updated so I hope you like this chapter and I'll update again soon so stay tuned!