9

warm and cold

Junsu's POV :

Today, im meeting with Baekhyun and Chanyeol for lunch. To be very honest, I don't think i can ask them about Kai. I mean, if i were them i would be suspicious. Hmmm i guess i'll tell them why Im asking about him if they cornered me. We decided to meet up at a restaurant that the three of us always hang out. Then, i got a call from Baekhyun. "Junsu, you wanna go for lunch right now?" I looked at my watch and it's only 12 o'clock. "Baekhyun, it's only 12 o'clock. You're already hungry?" "YOU BET WE'RE HUNGRY, WE DIDN'T EAT ANYTHING THIS MORNING~" Chanyeol screamed in frustration. "Oh, hey Yeol. You didn't have to scream though." I said annoyingly and both of them just laughed. "Fine, we'll go now. If you guys come late, you're treating me for lunch!" "NOOOO~ we'll be there first!" we hung up the phone and I quickly left my office. We're always playing games like this when we want to meet up somewhere. There's always a bet. I went there as fast as I can and to my pleasure, I reached there first and sat down at our table. "BWOYAHHH? You're already here?!" I turned around and seeing their suprised looks were so fun. "I told you we should've left the building the minute you called him!" Chanyeol scolded Baekhyun and then they started to fight. "Guys, stop fighting already! You're embarassing us right now." I said to them and it was true that they were embarassing us right now because the other customers looked at us weirdly. After both of them realised that, they quickly took their seats and of course I rubbed my win on their faces. "You thought you could beat me? The awesome Lee Junsu? Think again~ mwuahahaha~" "Dude shut up~ we were hungry!" Chanyeol cried and I just laughed evilly at them. We ordered our foods and both of them ordered a lot. "I guess you guys really are hungry." "You bet!" Baekhyun said. Since it has been a while since we last hung out, I told them that I'll pay too. "Really? You're paying too?" "You guys look like you didn't bring alot of money anyways." "EYYYY~ you miss us don't you~?" "Shut up and eat your food." The two of them just laughed and we continued eating. After finished eating, we caught up with alot of stuffs and so I decided to ask about their group. "So..how's exo?" "We're pretty good." How should I ask them? I kept on thinking about it then Chanyeol asked me, "Hey, I heard your family's company is joining up with Kai's family company?" "Huh? Oh yeah. In the midst of discussion actually." So, here goes nothing. "Kai, what type of person is he really?" "Oh, he's kind of playful. But you need to get to know him first. That is IF he'll likes you, he'll opened up but if he doesn't, well...let's just say, you're in trouble." Baekhyun explained and Chanyeol nodded along. I hope my sister will get along with him. But then again, Suyoung is not as fragile as everyone thinks.

"Why is he so cold anyway? I get that we need to be careful in this industry and all but isn't he sometimes rude?" I blurted out. Not only me but other people in the industry have been observing him ever since he was in high school because his father made it clear that Kai is going to be the heir of his family's business. "He went through alot last year so that's why." Baekhyun said. "He was always cold because he was taught that way by his father. He's a kind,playful guy when you get to know him." Chanyeol said. Well, either way, if he treats Suyoung like a garbage, he should prepare himself for the worst because hyung is not going to let him slide just like that and neither do I. "I see. Thanks for the info.Anyway, have you guys been active in the mafia stuffs?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol are also part of the mafia world. I knew this because there was a time that one of Baekhyun's men tried to mess with us and when I wanted to teach that guy a lesson, Baekhyun and the exo members were there. He was suprised and so was I. He apologized for it so I let him go. Im only close with Baekhyun and Chanyeol in EXO. The other exo members and I aren't really close and we've never really had a conversation before. "No, not really. We've been busy with the business stuffs. We heard that you killed a guy few months ago?" Baekhyun asked me. "Oh that. It was just a warning. The Song family were getting on my nerves." "Dude, you're so scary. The look on your face were seriously heartless whenever you give a 'warning'." Chanyeol said while acting scared. Me and Baekhyun laughed at him and Baekhyun said "I agree with him though. I still can't forget the first time you went out to teach one of my men a lesson. The look on your face was as if you were ready to cut him to pieces. I know that you're not a friendly guy but that was really scary." Then, we continued talking about various of stuffs.

Kai's POV :

I don't even feel like working today. I look at my paperwork and I felt like I want to tear them up to pieces. Then, someone knocked on my door. "Kai, it's Kyungsoo and Suho. You busy?" "No, come in." They sat on the couch in my office and I went to sit with them. "How are you holding up?" Kyungsoo asked. "Not in a good shape." "Jongin, we're sorry we couldn't do anything." Suho hyung apologized. "No, it's okay. I don't really have a choice anyway. If I decline this, I'll be hurting both families and that's going to give me trouble." "Jongin, just try to get to know her. Maybe she's not that bad. Don't be too harsh on her like you did with the other girls that your parents set you up on a blind date before." Suho advised me and Kyungsoo nodded in agreement too. It kinda felt like they were mocking me but they are true. "I'll try." "Come on, let's go and grab some lunch! My treat!" Suho said and Kyungsoo slung his arm around me and I started to feel better a bit because Kyungsoo and Suho managed to cheer me up a little. "You better prepare alot of money hyung." I teased Suho. "Kyungsoo-ah, can I borrow your money if I don't have enough money with me?" "This is starting to be a bad idea hyung." Kyungsoo said sadly and I just laughed at them.

 

I hope you guys like the story so far. Im trying to have some ideas right now kekeke in the next chapter, both Kai and Suyoung will finally meet each other. So stay tuned! :D

Hey guys~ so i'll continue to update tomorrow! Btw today exo won at music bank so congrats EXO~ :D