66

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

I couldn't sleep so I woke up quietly and decided to heat up the food that her mom made. After I heat up the food, I went upstairs and she's still sleeping. "Suyoung, wake up. You need to eat." I said softly to her and she groaned. "But Im not hungry yet." "Well, you need to eat or else you're going to get sick." She woke up lazily and rubbed her eyes. "Come on, I'll feed you." I said as I start feeding her. She was obedient, as always. I kept on teasing her and she would hit me lightly and say "Do that again, I won't cook for you anymore." which I know she will never do that. After I finished feeding her, I laid next to her and we watched some tv shows. "Suyoung." "Hmm?" She answered, eyes fixed on the screen. "Suyoung~~" "Yes?" Still fixed to the screen. I started poking her and she started giggling, finally turning towards me. "Yes, can I help you, Sir Jongin?" "Im bored." "I can see that." She chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "I have a suprise for you." The moment I said that, her eyes twinkled and she looked really eager. "What is it?" "I told you it's a suprise. It won't be a suprise if I tell you now, right?" She puffed her cheeks, making me pinching her cheeks instead. "Im taking you on a trip to somewhere next week." I grinned and she smiled ever so brightly, her eyes twinkling and she attacked me with a hug. "Really?!" "Mm hmm. I asked my assistant to take care of the meetings and dad to sign any documents. You'll have me all to yourself." "Awww, you didn't have to though." "I wanted to. We need to spend more time together." "We spend a lot of time together." "Well, I want more so shush." She laughed at my childishness and pinched my nose. "Okay then. I'll pack-" "AH! I have arranged that!" I butted in and she looked at me weirdly. "Everything?" I nod like a child. "Even my....undergarments...?" I rubbed my neck sheepishly. "Well, the maids handled that. If I could, I would do it myself though." I wiggled my eyebrows making her slapping my arm lightly. "I was kidding!" "You !" "Im hurt, how can you say that?" I said as I put a hand on my chest, acting all sassy making her laugh at me. "Well, sorry, Mr. Sassy!" I laughed and pulled her closer to me, off-ing the TV in the process. "Let's sleep." I said as I tightened my hug. She chuckled and nuzzled her head to my chest. "Good night, Jongin." "Good night, Suyoung."

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!! sorry for the late update my wifi is slow you can only imagine how angry I was lol Sorry for the short chapter and thank you for all the support and subscriptions! Do comment okay? <3