25

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

I was nervous around Seung hyun. He was like 'I GOT MY EYES ON YA.' Which is kind of scary but after a while, he started to give me a chance and we talked about lots of stuff. They told me stories about Suyoung and told me about her likes and dislikes. Suyoung's face lit up when they were here and when after they left, she looked sad a bit so I could tell that she misses them. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Im fine. Im going to clean up the dishes." She flashed a smile but I knew she was trying to hide her sadness. So, I went to the kitchen and she was busy cleaning up the dishes. She looked like she wanted to cry but she was trying to hold it in. "Suyoung?" "Yeah?" She said while wiping her hands. "Do you miss your family?" I asked her and she gave a little laugh and said "Yeah. I know I have to be strong and not act like a kid but.. ahhh~ hahaha" She said while trying to avoid her tears from falling. I know how she feels, I mean all of a sudden you're being separated from your family and now you're living with basically a stranger. Of course she must be missing them. I didn't really know how to comfort her so I caressed her hair. "It's okay to cry. Crying doesn't mean that you're weak but it shows that you've been so strong for all this while. I understand how you feel and it's okay to cry when you feel like you can't bear it anymore." "Im going to bawl like a kid if I cry so much." I chuckled a little and said "Then you can do that. You can lean on me so don't keep it to yourself. Both of us can help each other on this." Tears came out but she didn't cry out loud or bawl like a kid. She let the tears flow out and tried to stop crying. I have a soft spot in me when girls cry well only a few of them like little girls crying but seeing her cry makes me sad too. I figured that I should try to cheer her up so I said, "EH EH SPANJIBOB~" She laughed a little and said, "It's that an aegyo or what?" "Was I cute then?" "No." She said while laughing and I was relieved that she was laughing again and stopped crying. "Crybaby." I and she hit me lightly "Ya! You sounded nice just now and now you're back to being mean again." I stuck out my tongue at her and ruffled her hair. "Don't do that!" She said while fixing her hair again. "Come on, let's watch running man."

Suyoung's POV :

Crying in front of him was kind of embarassing but Im glad that he let me cry and I was touched when he said to lean on him more but I don't want to be too clingy. He looked funny when he was trying to cheer me up which made me laughed. That side of him was really unexpected but he switched back from being nice and caring to being mean by teasing me as always. We sat on the couch and watch running man and after a few episodes, I felt sleepy. I guessed it was because we went to the amusement park and I had so much fun playing there. I put the teddy bear that he got for me on the sofa that I slept in the bedroom and the picture that we took at the photo booth in a box which I put called 'Happy box'. I was trying to keep my eyes open but it didn't work because I soon closed my eyes little by little and drifted to sleep.

Hi guys~! You know I think this story should be labeled as fluff hahah Anyways, do you guys like this chapter? I was watching we got married global edition when I was writing this so yeah it became like this lol. I'll update tomorrow if I can so stay tuned! P/S : thank you so much for all the subscriptions! I really appreciate it! I love you guys so much hahaha <3