42

warm and cold

Chanyeol's POV :

Here goes nothing. "So, um that guy just now is Kim Won Bin. You probably have heard him as the son of the Kim family that is involved in the oil business." The others are all watching me and listening so attentively that it's kind of making me nervous. "Yeol, calm down. We're not going to kill him." Luhan hyung said to me. "He's actually me,Baekhyun's and Junsu's ex best friend. He was friends with Junsu first then when Junsu met Baekhyun and I, the four of us clicked right away." "Then, what did he meant by he called Suyoung's name freely when they were still 'together'?" Xiumin hyung asked and I glanced at Kai. "Hyung, just tell us. Im not going to go berserk or anything." Kai said and I took a deep breath. "He's also Suyoung's ex-boyfriend." Everyone stayed silent so I continued, "Suyoung was bullied back in middle school till high school. The four of us were by her side and soon, Suyoung had a crush on that punk. Then, they eventually became a couple. We were happy for the first few months but something unexpected happened. He had an affair with another girl and dumped Suyoung basically in front of the whole student body in her school. 'Coincedentally', that girl that he had an affair with, was actually the same person who started all the bullying." "Noona was bullied and that guy, he pratically-" "Betrayed Suyoung." Kyungsoo said with anger in his eyes. "What the hell did he do?" Tao asked me. "Till today, I still remembered what he said when he dumped her publicly. That girl was hugging him and he said, "I only dated you because you were rich. I mean, who would want you? You're ugly as and you're not hot. Oh, don't forget you got the brains so that was helpful. Im saying that you're ugly because your brothers are all good looking and so does your mom and dad but look at you. You're so ugly like were you adopted or something?" Then, he laughed and his comment about Suyoung made everyone laughed at her. Just so you know, Suyoung did not have any surgeries on her face. People made fun of her because they were jealous especially the girls. Actually, the girls started it and the boys kind of went along with it. The girls were jealous because Suyoung is pretty,smart,nice and rich." "That son of a-" "Watch your language, Sehun." Suho hyung said to Sehun. "Im going to kill him and slice his body into pieces and send it to his family." Xiumin said. Kai, on the other hand, did not say a word. "What was his name again?" Kai asked and all of us could feel the dark aura coming out from Kai. "Kim Won Bin." I answered him and he gave a smirk. A devilishly smirk which made us shivered a bit. If my guess is correct, Kim Won Bin is dead meat now. "If you don't mind, what did the girls did to Suyoung?" Kai asked and I know he will keep digging about this if I don't tell him. "Well, first, the girl that had the affair with the punk called Suyoung with insulting names then her group locked her up in the toilet, then they gathered more followers and isolated Suyoung, stole Suyoung's books,school shoes,gym clothes and they actually hit her once." "What? Hit her?" Luhan hyung asked in shocked and the others couldn't believe it either. "She slapped her. I know that this seems like coming from a drama but it's true. Suyoung actually had to be home schooled after the break-up incident." I said and everyone was fuming with anger. "But there was one person who stood by Suyoung which was Soh Jihye." "That girl who started it, what was her name?" Kai asked. "Look, Kai, I don't think-" "I said, what.was.her.name?" "If I tell you, what would you do?" "Dunno. Just tell me before I find it out by myself and that would be worse right hyung?" "Are you threatening me now?" "I can't protect Suyoung if you don't coorperate." "Yeol, just say it. Kai's got a point. With that jackass in the picture now, that girl also has chances of hurting Suyoung." Kris hyung said and the others nodded in agreement. I sighed and told them. "Kang Gaeul." I could see that everyone made a mental note about the name and the story. "Im going home." Kai suddenly said while standing up. "Kai!" I called him and he looked at me. "Don't..don't tell Suyoung that you know about her past okay? Just be there for her even if you don't have feelings for her." "I will, hyung." He said and left. "I think he has feelings for her. It's pretty obvious. If he didn't liked her, he wouldn't even bother to know the girl's name or even listened to the story." Lay said and everyone agreed. "Still, now I know why Baekhyun hyung was so mad just now." Tao said and Xiumin hyung said, "We should've let him punched and beat the crap out of that jerk." "We're in public, we can't just randomly hit a person." Suho hyung said. "We better keep an eye on him. Pretty sure each of us wants to kill that jackass now." Kris said. "Im so relieved now that you guys know about this! I was scared to tell this all by myself. Especially with Kai here." "I think Kai was trying to keep himself composed but obviously he couldn't. He looked like he planned that jerk's death just now." Kyungsoo said and all of them said, "Well, we would be glad to help him out." They looked so evil, I can't even joke about anythiing else or try to change the topic.

 

Annyeong!! Kekeke~ do you guys like it? Now you know what is the connection between Won Bin and Suyoung. I hope you guys like it. I'll update soon! Maybe tomorrow so stay tuned! :D and thank you for all the subscriptions and the comments! You guys are always welcomed to comment so don't be shy~ ;))