33

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

When Suyoung was talking with Sehun, the boys pulled me aside a little and Kris said, "So, she's the girl that you're engaged with? Not bad. At all." "She's so pretty and nice~ why are you the one that gets to marry her?" Xiumin said and I glared at him. "Im joking, Im joking! She's all yours!" The others laughed at him and Chanyeol said, "You better not joke about having her or liking her in front of Kai. If looks could kill, everyone would be dead by now." "Well, I think the next person that will be 'killed' by Kai is Sehun." Chen said and we turned our heads to him. He was really close with Suyoung. "How can he be close with her so fast?" Kyungsoo said and Suho said, "He even calls her 'noona'." "I want to call her noona too.." Tao said quietly but all of us heard it. "She's younger than you." Luhan said to him and he ignored Luhan. "If we leave both of them together any much longer, Sehun might steal Suyoung away from us." Baekhyun said then he went to Suyoung and pulled her to him. "Sehun, stop grabbing her attention away from us! We want to talk to her too!" Sehun only stuck out his tongue and then we heard Suyoung's father talking."Excuse me, may I have your attention please? Im very grateful that all of you came to this collaboration party between the Kim corporations and Lee corporations." "As you all know, our small companies will be joining together and this is such a great honour to be coorperating with Lee corporations.We hope that this collaboration will be long-lasting and may our bonds will be more solidify after this." Dad continued "We also have another announcement to make. We would like to announce the engagement of Kai and my daughter, Suyoung." Mr.Lee said. "Kai, Suyoung, come and introduce yourselves." Dad said and I held Suyoung's hand and went up on the stage. I know that she's nervous since her hands were getting cold. Im already used to facing alot of people on stage like this but she's not used with this. "I think most of you do know that I have a daughter but don't know what she looks like or her name. Well, here she is. Im glad that she took over her mother's looks." He said and everyone laughed. Suyoung tried to hide her nervousness by smiling and it worked little bit. Then, dad passed the mic to me. "I would like to say thank you for coming to this party. As you all know, Im now engaged with Suyoung. We are currently very happy and enjoying ourselves. We are also getting to know each other much much more." "When's the wedding?" We heard someone shouted. "It is not confirmed yet." I answered. "Well, I think that's all from us. Thank you." We both bowed and left the stage. The guests clapped and dad ended the speech by telling them to have fun. Suyoung let out a huge sigh and said, "Im glad that's over." "I told you there was nothing to be worried about. I did all the talking." She smiled at me and then the other guys came to us. "You did a good job there!" Suho said and Chanyeol said, "Suyoungiee, you did good too. You didn't really look like you were nervous." "Really? That's good because I was shaking." She said and we chuckled at her. We were busy talking when someone called me. "Kai oppa!" I turned around and was hugged all of a sudden.

Hi guys! I updated a chapter for you guys and edited the previous chapter. I may edit this chapter since it kinda looked wrong lol. I hope you guys like this chapter and your opinions or comments are always welcomed! Byeee~ :D