64

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

After the boys left, I went home with mom and dad. Kai's parents had something to do so they said they'll come and stop by later. "You should go and take a while I fix up some lunch for you." Mom said and dad was tucking me into bed like I was a little girl. "Dad, I can help myself to bed." "You need some rest. You went through something horrible and scary. You could've lost your life! I could've lost my one and only daughter.." Dad looked sad and guilty as if it was his fault. His eyes were also getting teary but before I could say anything, he stood up,his back facing me and said, "You should sleep first while waiting for your mom cooking some food for you." He walked out of the door as soon as he said that not giving me a chance to speak. It broke my heart seeing my dad like that. I started to get sleepy and soon, I drifted off to dreamland again.

 

Kai's POV :

I went to Minjoo's house and the boys came with me. "Kai, stay calm okay? No bloodsheds on this one." Suho hyung said and I just nodded. I knocked on the door and her parents came out and greet me. "Kai, how are you? What are you doing here?" Her mom asked, looking a bit nervous. "Where's Minjoo?" "She had a hard day. You should come and see her later." I scoffed and said, "I didn't knew you bailed her out from jail that fast. Did you know that she almost killed my fiance?" Her dad then interrupt and said, "Kai, please. Minjoo is in depression right now. Im sure she didn't mean to kill Suyoung-" "Don't you dare call my fiance's name so freely like that." I glared at him. "Im sorry but let's face it, you were at fault too." "In what way? As far as I know, I rejected Minjoo's feelings nicely but she decided to cling on me, not wanting to let me go. I rejected her and explained to her that I don't have any feelings for her nicely. I warned her to not even lay a finger on my fiance and what do I get? She almost killed my fiance!" Her parents didn't have anything to say back at me because what I said was true. "Do you even truly care about your fiance or do you just care about the family's business?" "Wrong move man, wrong move." Jongdae whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear. "So you're attacking me on my feelings towards my fiance because you can't say anything about your daughter's behaviour? That's low especially coming from you. Im only going to say this once, if you ever even try to lay a finger on my fiance, I swear to god, I will hunt you down and tear you to pieces even if you're part of my family. Don't think I will go easy on you just because you're my uncle. You and me both know how the mafia world works. Have a good day." I went straight to my car and Luhan hyung patted my shoulder and said "Nice work!" "The hell he was thinking trying to bring Suyoung in this?!" Baekhyun hyung erupted and all of us agreed. "You did a great job though making him eat up his own words again." Sehun said high-fived me. I just can't wait to see Suyoung and be with her like we used to. "You should go and be with Suyoung. We'll visit you guys tomorrow." Lay hyung said to me and I went home after we left Minjoo's house. When I arrived home, I saw a note on the table from Suyoung's parents. "The food is on the table. If it's already cold, just heat it up. We didn't want to disturb you so we decided to leave first. I've informed the guards to keep an eye on you. Have a good rest my dear." I went upstairs and saw Suyoung sleeping soundly. I tried as hard as I can to stay quiet but that didn't go too well. I ended up tripping over nothing and fell flat on my face. "Jongin? What are you doing on the floor?" Suyoung asked while rubbing her eyes. "I-I was searching for something. Sorry if I woke you up hehe." I covered up while rubbing my neck. I stood up and laid beside her. "You know, you should've came up with something better than "I was searching for something" when you obviously fell flat on your face." Suyoung laughed. "I didn't fell flat on my face!" "Yes, you did." "No!" "Are you embarassed, Jongin?" She teased me as she pinched my cheek. "You're lucky that you're still tired because you just came back from the hospital or else I would've tickled you." I ruffled her hair. She giggled and hugged me. I caressed her hair softly, enjoying her hugging me. "Your mom left the food on the table. She left a note saying that she and your dad had to go home. Do you want to eat?" "No, Im not hungry yet. What time is it?" "1.05pm." "Can we just sleep for a while then eat lunch?" She looked at me with puppy eyes. "Okay." She hugged me tighter as if I was a teddy bear and nuzzled her face at my chest. I hugged her back tightly and both of us drifted off to dreamland. "I love you, Jongin." "I love you too,Suyoung."

 

Annyeong~! Long time no see~ sorry I haven't been updating for a while bcs of holidays and all. I hope you guys like this chapter and do comment!! I'll update soon~ and thank you for those who subscribed to this story! <3