50

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

"You two are late. Where have you been?" I looked up and Kris was looking at me. "Ah, Kris-ssi. What are you doing here?" "We came by to have dinner with you both." Luhan popped out from behind Kris. "You guys should come in. They couldn't wait to see you." Kris said as he walked in. " 'They'? Don't tell me all 11 of you came by." Jongin said while frowning and Luhan chuckled. "No, not all of us. Though they did wished that they wanted to be here." I went in and was surrounded by two giants. "Noona!" "Suyoung!" Sehun and Tao are also here too. "Sehun-ah, Tao! You guys came too?" They nodded and Jongin asked, "So, only the four of you came?" "Yup. Oh, Suyoung, you can drop the formalities with us now. You're basically part of our family." Kris said to me and I nodded. "We brought some fruits for you!" Tao handed me a basket of fruits. "You shouldn't have. Thank you by the way!" They gave a charming smile that I think I was blushing a bit. I mean, when four hunks are giving you charming smiles, how can you stay calm? Then, Jongin suddenly blocked me from them and said, "Stop smiling like murderers. You look creepy." "Ya punk! What did you just say to your hyung?" Kris said as he pulled Jongin for a headlock. "Suyoung, you should change into comfortable clothes first. We'll wait here." "Don't you want something to drink?" "Nah, it's okay. We're going to have dinner with you guys soon anyway." Luhan said and I went upstairs to change clothes.

Kai's POV :

After Suyoung went upstairs, Kris hyung let go of me and I admit defeat. Kris hyung is really strong when it comes to headlocking. "That's what you get for saying that I look like a murder." Sehun,Tao and Luhan hyung laughed at me. "How did you guys get in here anyway?" I asked them as we sat down on the sofa. "We have spare keys to your house." "Oh. Wait, what?" "We were given spare keys by your dad for you know, just in case you're in an emergency or something. You didn't know?" Luhan hyung asked and I shooked my head. "No. So, each and every one of you have it then?" "Yup. See?" Sehun showed me his key. I was somewhat glad that they do have keys to the house too. If Im busy or something, at least they'll be here for Suyoung. "Don't worry, we won't barge in here without invited. But if we have to, we will." Kris hyung said and I nodded. "Speaking of Suyoung, we heard that you two went on a lunch date together?" Luhan hyung asked with a smirk and the others grinned at me. Damn you Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun. "Yeah, what about it?" "It's about this~" Sehun pulled out his phone and showed me the picture of you-know-what. "Seriously dude, it's hard seeing you smile this brightly with someone." "We're happy to see you happy like this." I smiled seeing back that photo. Then, Suyoung came down and said, "Sorry, I took so long! What are you guys doing?" "Oh, just chit-chatting. Noona! Can we have ramen for dinner? We've been craving for it!" "The way you say it sounds like we're pregnant ladies or something." Luhan hyung said to Sehun but Sehun just stuck his tongue out at Luhan hyung. "Okay then. I'll go cook right now then." "I'll help!" "Me too!" Sehun and Tao followed Suyoung to the kitchen like little brothers following their sister. "If only they were helpful when they're with us too." Kris hyung sighed and Luhan hyung . "Says the laziest guy in the house." "You're the same as me too. You know?" Luhan hyung sighed in defeat and said, "I can never win with this guy." Kris hyung as usual, smirked in victory. "Kai, you should go and change. We'll save some ramen for you too." Luhan hyung said and I went upstairs. As I was going upstairs, I could hear noises coming from the kitchen. Sounds of laughter and utensils being played by the two maknaes. "Kris, I think it's time to execute our 'plan'?" "Okay then~"

 

Hi! sorry for the late update! was busy with my oral this week and I think i did horrible on it T.T Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter, I may update tonight or maybe tomorrow so stay tuned and Thank you for all the subscriptions and comments! <3