16

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

I was signing and handling some documents when Suho,Sehun,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Kyungsoo came in. There was no "hey what's up" or "what're you doing?" instead they came in and said "SPILL THE BEANS KIM JONG IN". They must be referring to Suyoung. I mean what else could it be? I tried to act dumb and said "I don't have any beans to spill. Here, you guys want some jellybeans?" I passed them a jar of jellybeans. "Aish, we want to know the details from the dinner last night!" Chanyeol said then he continued "But, I want some of the jellybeans." He took some jellybeans from the jar. "Well, we had dinner and that was pretty much it." I said to them and they all rolled their eyes. "What do you think about Suyoung?" Baekhyun asked. "She's fine." "Aww come on Jong In, you can't just say 'she's fine'~ I know you like her~" "No, I don't like her the way that all of you are thinking." I said sternly. I don't even know my true feelings towards her. "AHA! SO YOU DON'T DISLIKE HER THEN!" Chanyeol said with jellybeans on his hand. "Chanyeol, eat that jellybeans first." Suho said to him. "So if you don't like her then why were you so worked up when I put my arm around her and when I was hugging her~" Baekhyun teased me and I felt like beating him up. "UUUUUU~" The other guys teased me too. "I didn't get worked up. We were just in public and at a restaurant. What if other big hotshots saw you? Your reputation would be down." I just came up with the simplest logical sense that I could ever think of. I don't know why I was so worked up. Baekhyun then look at me straight in the eyes and said "You were jealous that I was all over her didn't you? You like herrrrr~~~" "JONG IN AND SUYOUNG SITTING ON A TREE, K.I.S.S.I.N.G~" Baekhyun,Sehun and Chanyeol teased me then they made those kissing sounds which was quite...disturbing because it was coming from them. "I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE LIKE HER! STOP IT!" I screamed at them in frustation hoping that Suho and Kyungsoo will help me but I was wrong. DEAD WRONG. They both started to tease me too after that. "Stop it." I pleaded to them but they won't stop. My patience is reaching its limits. "You know, we heard something interesting just now." Kyungsoo said and I asked them "What?" "Some of the female workers said that you were all smiles and in a good mood after lunch. I think we all know why, it's because of..." Sehun said and I closed my eyes just hoping this nightmare will stop. "IT'S BECAUSE OF SUYOUNG~" All five of them said in unison. They laughed like maniacs and started to high-five and all. They are having fun teasing me because it's been a while since I didn't push a girl away from me or being harsh at a girl that I just met. "Okay guys, I think we should stop before he kills us or something." Kyungsoo said and it was about time they stopped or else I would've destroy their offices soon. "Seriously though, do you like her? It may comes out as me being busybody but you know that I care about Suyoung. So, if you hurt her feelings, me and Chanyeol are never never ever going to forgive you." Baekhyun said and I looked at Chanyeol. "Hyung, you know her too?" I asked him. "OH! Yeah, I know her. Im friends with her brother so of course. And yes, we're reallyyyyy close." Chanyeol said and I wonder if she calls Chanyeol 'oppa' also? She calls Baekhyun that so...."SHE ALSO CALLS ME OPPA~" Chanyeol said happily and it was like he read my mind or something. "I didn't ask so you know, whatever." I stuck out my toungue at him and he hissed at me. :P "So, do you like her,hyung?" Sehun asked me and the others were really anticipating my answer. "I dunno. We just met so Im not really sure." I told them truthfully and they all understood what I meant. As those guys were chatting in my office, I was signing some documents when Suho came to me. "What is it hyung?" "Oh nothing. Just wanted to see what was taking your time for so long." I know he has something to tell me. He's just finding the right moment to tell me. "Jong In.." "Yeah?" I answered while signing the documents. "I know you're being cautious around her. I just want to tell you that you should follow your heart in the end. I know you're going to have a hard time picking whether you should love her or leave her when the time comes but she's a really nice girl and I think you guys look really good with each other. So, if you like her, don't let her go. Hold onto her." He advised me and I looked at him. "Thanks hyung. I'll do that." I smiled at him and Kyungsoo came next to him and we joked around and all that until it was time for dinner. We decided to have dinner together and we went to our favourite restaurant. It wasn't Kyungsoo's dad restaurant but it was just a normal but secluded restaurant. We like that restaurant because we could get away from any attention. People would stare at us or try to get our attention because we're EXO. We ordered our food and then Chanyeol looked at someone and said "AH! LEE JUNSU!!"

A quick update for you guys! Hope you like it~ I'll update again so stay tuned~ lol Your always welcomed to comment! Enjoy reading~ Annyeong :3

 

kris is being cute lately~ lol XD