52

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

After the boys left, Jongin still looked embarassed and he didn't say anything at all. "Oppa" "Hmm?" He answered without looking at me. "Ya, it's rude not to look at a person who's talking to you." "Ahhh! I know you're going to tease me!" "Oh, come on~ Were you that jealous?" He didn't answer so I more. It's not everyday I could . "Heee~ You're jealous even though it was only Sehun and Tao? Aigooo~ this oppa~" I was walking beside him while poking his face when all a sudden he pinned me to the wall. Both of his hands were on the wall so I couldn't run away. "I get jealous easily when someone is too close with what's mine. Especially, MY GIRL." He emphasised that part and looked me right in the eyes. He was serious. DEAD SERIOUS. "Oppa, I was only joking. D-don't get mad." I stuttered because he looked scary and he just looked at me. "Im not mad. I just don't like it when people get too close to you. Including them." He's really..possesive? "You're quite possesive aren't you?" I told him and he chuckled. "Im only possesive when people starts getting too close with my precious ones." He winked at me and I tried to cover myself from blushing. He pulled his hands away from the wall and I immediately walked passed him. "Going to clean the tv room a bit." I told him without looking at him. My face was blushing so hard because he winked like illy winked at me. "I hate you so much Kim Jongin." I muttered while cleaning up the room. After cleaning up the room, I washed the dishes and I felt so sleepy. I yawned and looked at the clock. It was already 11.30 pm. "You look really sleepy." I heard Jongin's voice and saw him going towards the fridge. "Don't tell me you're hungry?" I asked him. "No, Im just thirsty." He said as he took out a bottle of cold mineral water. He threw the bottle in the garbage bin after finishing drinking the water. He then sat at the counter, playing with the flowers that I put there. "What are you doing?" "Waiting for you." "I'll go up in a minute. You should sleep first since you have work tomorrow." "Nope. I want to sleep with you so your argument is invalid." I almost dropped a plate hearing him say that. "You want to sleep with me?" "Yeah. Don't worry, Im not going to pounce on you or something. I'll do that on our wedding night. Kekeke~" He said it in a ert way. "You byuntae." "Hey, everyone does 'that' on their wedding night." "Oh god. Kim Jongin, you better stop talking about that 'stuff'." I said as I wiped my hands on a cloth and he laughed. "Arasso~ Come, let's go to sleep!" He said in a playful manner while he slung his arm around me. I was okay on the way up but as soon as we stepped in the bedroom, I feel so awkward. "Um, good night." I quickly head over to the bed and pulled the sheets up as I put my handphone right on the bedside table. I closed my eyes hoping that I go to sleep. Jongin laid down on the bed and pulled me to him. "Night~" "Jongin, I-" "You're not going anywhere. We're going to sleep like this every night." "What the? Ya, Im not your pillow!" "Yes, you are. Don't worry, you can hug me too." He said as he nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck. He blew my neck and I giggled, "Jongin, it tickles. Stop before I headbutt your face." He chuckled and continued nuzzling at my neck. "Good night~" "Good night to you too, oppa." 

 

Annyeong~ I think my feels were exploding as I wrote this chapter, I mean just imagine Kai hugging you while sleeping...Kyaaaa~ >.< Lol sorry, I'll stop there. I hope you like this chapter and I'll update soon! Thank you for the subscriptions and comments! <3