41

warm and cold

Kai's POV:

Suyoung was sleeping comfortably on the bed last night so she woke up in a better mood than usual. As usual, she cooked breakfast then I went to work. It's lunch now and I have lunch with EXO. While we were eating and talking, someone called Baekhyun hyung. "Byun Baekhyun?" All of us turned our heads towards the voice and Baekhyun's face turned sour. "Kim Won Bin." Hyung said in a low tone. "It's been a while since I met you. Since high school right?" "What do you want, punk?" Baekhyun said to him with anger. We rarely see Baekhyun in a bad mood. That guy just let out a chuckle and looked at me. "You're Suyoung's fiancee right?" He knows Suyoung? I didn't respond instead Chanyeol hyung said to him, "Just leave Kim Won Bin. You're making us lose our apetite and don't you ever call Suyoung so freely like that. You don't deserve to call her that." "Really? I used to call her that when we were still together." Together? He said that as if he was rubbing it on my face which made me annoyed. Baekhyun hyung suddenly stood up and held this guy by his shirt collar which suprised us all. Xiumin hyung and Suho hyung tried to pull him away but he won't budge. "You better leave before I break your face. You also better not show yourself to Suyoung. Get it?" "What if I do?" He said confidently and Baekhyun hyung was already ready to punch him. "Then you better get ready to be KILLED. You think Im going to let you go just like that if you do that? Remember that you haven't confronted Junsu. The second he finds out you're trying to be close to Suyoung or even be in the same place with her, he's going to hunt you down. Then, you'll regret for being so cocky. Now, scram before I break your face." "Baekhyun, let go of him." "Baek, stop." Xiumin hyung and Suho hyung tried to calm Baekhyun hyung. Baekhyun hyung let go after giving the guy a deadly glare. "Heh, still holding onto the past aren't ya?" He looked at me and I stared at him back. He took his leave and Baekhyun drank his water in one gulp. "Aish! Why is that punk still alive?!" Baekhyun hyung said in frustration and Kris hyung asked him, "Did you try to kill him before?" "No. Although, I wish I had done that." "Baek, calm down." Chanyeol patted him. Everyone was worried about Baekhyun hyung because he had never been like this in front of us. "I swear, if I see him near Suyoung, Im gonna beat the crap out of him and YOU!" he pointed at me and Chen asked, "Wait, you're going to kill Kai too?" "No, let me finish. You! You better protect Suyoung, at all costs from that punk just now! You let him go near Suyoung even an inch, Im gonna kill you." I nodded and said, "I won't." "Ugh, I need to go now. Whatever details you want to hear, just ask Chanyeol. See ya." We watched him leave and reverted our eyes to Chanyeol hyung. "Mind telling us?" Suho hyung asked and Chanyeol hyung sighed. "Okay."

 

Hi guys~ I updated another chapter~ I hope you guys like it. I have to go now but I'll update later if I can! I may edit this chapter a bit so stay tuned. :)