51

warm and cold

Kris and Luhan's POV:

"Kris, don't you think it's time to execute our 'plan'?" "Okay then~" Both of us high-fived each other and went to the kitchen. As Suyoung was busy cooking, Kris pulled Sehun and Tao to him while I'll distract Suyoung. "We're going to execute the plan so do just like we planned okay?" The two of them nodded and we acted like nothing happened. "So, noona." "Hmm?" "Can we stay here a bit longer after dinner?" "Sure! Do you guys want to watch a movie or something?" "Movies will be great." Kris said and Suyoung immediately agreed to it. "Should we watch a horror movie? I actually brought a few movies with me." I said and she was cool about it. "Okay then. We'll watch after we eat and I'll slice up some fruits that you brought." Then Kai came in and we told him about watching some horror movies and he reluctantly said "Sure. Im cool with that." I looked at Kris and he looked at me. We gave a cheeky smile towards each other and the two maknaes looked at us smiling since our plan is going really well. It looks like Kai is showing more and more of his true feelings towards Suyoung. He wants her to sit next to her rather than letting her sit between Sehun and Tao. They were fighting about it but Kai shot them down with a glare. He would frowned a bit seeing Sehun and Tao getting too close with Suyoung. He doesn't show it too much but both Kris and I know that. "This is going to be great." Kris muttered quietly and he's right about it. I can't wait to see Kai's reaction. After finishing our dinner, we head to the tv room and Sehun and Tao quickly sat next to Suyoung meaning Suyoung is sitting between them. Kai looked unhappy about it and sat next to me and Sehun while Kris sat beside Tao. The movie however, was really scary. I don't get scared easily but it's really scary. I looked over at Kai and he was emotionless. I don't think he's paying any attention to the movie. Instead, he was keeping his eyes on Sehun and Tao. Suyoung brought her little blanket with her since she said that she likes watching movies with it. Then, Sehun asked that one question that started Kai's ticking bomb. "Noona, can we share the blanket? Im feeling cold a bit." "Oh, sure. Here." Kris turned to look at Kai and signalled me to look at him. I looked at Kai and Kai was unhappy about it. He looked like wolf little by little seeing Sehun sharing blanket with Suyoung. Next was Tao, the scene was, well..scary and suprising so I couldn't blame him. I jumped a bit watching that part, Tao, however, screamed and hugged Suyoung. "Suyoung!! Im scared!" "Gwenchana~ Im scared too actually..." Suyoung comforted him as he hugged her. Kris, didn't looked scared but I guess he was startled a bit. Sehun just held onto the blanket tightly and Kai, I think we all know, he was sharpening his claws. Then, came the scariest part and Sehun,Suyoung and Tao screamed while hugging each other. "AHHHHH!" "NOONA!" "SUYOUNG!" both of them screamed. Kris and I was a bit suprised and scared a bit watching that part but Kai wasn't. I think he was the one that made me feel scared . He paused the movie and everyone groaned in frustration. Of course, Kris and I was grinning to each other. "That's it! You TWO! Stop hugging Suyoung! Sehun, go and hug your Luhan hyung and Tao, go hug your Kris hyung!! Don't you dare hug Suyoung! She's MINE!" Kai exploded as he pulled Suyoung to him and hug her while growling at them. He definitely look like a wolf protecting his mate. Suyoung, looked suprised because Kai suddenly exploded like that. "Why are you so protective? Don't tell me something's going on here?" Kris asked while trying to put up a straight face. "Yes, something's going on between us, okay?! She's mine so you better back off before I'll beat you to the pulp." Kai said as he send each and one of us a death glare. It gives me goosebumps though. Soon, the four of us looked at each other and grinned at Kai. "Why are you guys smiling like that?" "YOU FINALLY SAID IT! You finally confessed to her and told us that she's yours!" The four of us, well, three of us, except for Kris beamed in happiness after Kai finally had confessed to Suyoung and now, they are officially a couple. "Y-you guys planned all of this?" Suyoung finally spoke up. "Mianhe Noona, we just wanted you two to be happy! We know that both of you have feelings for each other. We didn't knew that you two were already an item when you got home just now." "We thought that if Kai hasn't confessed yet, then we will make him do it. Didn't knew that he was this fierce while protecting his girlfriend." Kris teased Kai and Kai's face was blushing so madly. Suyoung just giggled at the sight of Kai blushing. "We should've told them earlier." "You should!" Tao pouted. "Well, on the bright side, you guys are the first ones to know about this." She said happily and Kai hid his face at Suyoung's neck and muttered. "Ahhh. I just freaking embarassed myself.." All five of us laughed and Suyoung said, "Really? You feel embarassed? I think it was cute seeing you getting jealous." Even though Kai smiled shyly while hiding his face at Suyoung's neck, all four of us certainly saw his shy smile. "WOOO~ our Jongin is all grown up! Protecting his girl now~" All of us were laughing,congratulating Suyoung and Kai because they finally showed their true feelings. "Suyoung, tomorrow, we'll definitely have to see you! You better bring her for lunch Kai! You need to introduce your girlfriend to the other hyungs!" I said to Kai and he nodded shyly. It was getting late, so we decided to go home now. Tao was busy talking to Suyoung and Kai was walking with the three of us. "Congrats Kai! Take good care of her, okay?" I advised him and he smiled. "If there's anything wrong just tell us, hyung." Sehun said and Kai spoke up. "There is something that Im worried about." "What?" "It's about Minjoo. I saw her earlier today when I was hanging out with Suyoung. She was spying on us. I think she happened to see us but.." "You're worried if she's going to hurt Suyoung?" Kris asked and Kai nodded. "Don't worry. We'll keep an eye on her."Kris assured him . "I have other few people that I need to keep an eye on." "Let me guess. Suyoung's ex and the girl who bullied Suyoung?" Kai nodded and his eyes looked worried. He's worried that he won't be able to protect Suyoung. "Kai." I said as I hold his shoulder. "You don't have to worry. You have your hyungs here. Besides, her brothers are also keeping an eye on her remember? Enjoy your time with her and if there's anything that you would want us to do, we'll do it right away." "Thanks hyung." Kai smiled sincerely. "We had a great time tonight, Suyoung. Thanks and enjoy your time together." We teased both of them and she just laugh shyly. "You guys are so cute. Haha, good night!" "Drive carefully, hyung!" "Arasso! Bye~" We waved them good bye and after we left their house, Sehun said, "Plan succeeded~!!" "I have to admit, Kai was giving me goosebumps because he was going to kill you two any second just now." I said to Tao and Sehun and they laughed. "Well, it was worth it, right?" "Yup~"

Annyeong~! Did you guys like it? I hope you do! I'll update again tomorrow if I can so stay tuned ! Thank you for the subscriptions and comments! I really appreciate it! <3