21

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

FLASHBACK:

"Hi mom." "Hello my dear boy~ are you having breakfast?" "Yeah." "Did you guys bonded yesterday?" "Well.." I didn't really know what to answer. I think mom probably knows the answer. "Aigoo~ I know it's kind of hard so your beloved mother will help you both." I don't like where this is going."Do you have any plans for today?" "No,not really." "Okay then. Why don't you take her out? For a date." "What?" Take her out for a date? I don't know where to take her. "Take her out for a date. Go somewhere fun where you two can eliminate that awkwardness. You better do that okay?" "Okay mom." "Good boy~ now then enjoy your date~ *giggles* bye~" She's really excited about this. "Bye mom." I hung up the phone and Suyoung was washing the plates. Somewhere fun? Maybe she likes amusement parks? It is sunday anyway. I told her to get ready because we were going out  and she went along with it. After both of us had changed, she looked cute in the clothes that she's wearing but I tried not to stare at her.

In the car : Kai's POV :

"Where are we going?" She asked and I said that we're going on a date. She didn't believe that I just told her that both of us are going on a date so I explained to her. "My mom called me just now and she told me to take you out on a date. So that you know, we could get to know each other better." She mouthed 'O' and she then asked me, "Where are you going to take me?" "Do you want to go to..amusement park?" I don't know whether she's going to like it so if she doesn't like it, I'll just take her shopping or something. "Amusement park? Seriously~?" She sounded really excited and I could see her eyes sparkling with just the word 'amusement park'. "You like going to the amusement park?" "I love it to be honest~ It's been a while since I went there so Im really excited!" She looks like a little kid which made me chuckled at her. "Do you like going to the amusement park?" She asked. "50-50. I don't always go to amusement parks." "Then, let's have fun today!" She couldn't stopped smiling and when we reached at the amusement park, she was really happy. "Come on, let's go! Where do you want to go first? Do you want to ride the roller coaster first?" I laughed a little and said "Why don't you choose? Im fine with anything." "Okay then~ Ga ja~" * for the next part, you should play Jay Park's Joah. I think that song fits the next part. :)*

We went on different rides and played a lot of games. We ate alot of hot dogs and burgers. Both of us were full after eating that and sat on a bench. "phew, we ate alot. Did you had fun?" "Yeah. Do you want to go somewhere else next?" I asked her and she looked around until she found this booth where you can get a prize if you managed to shoot at the target. "Hehe~ can we go play that?" She's really cute..KIM JONG IN GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! "Okay then." So we went there and it turns out that the game is for couples. "Well, aren't you two such a good looking couple?" It was kind of awkward cause we were not a couple and we didn't know what to answer to that man. We just gave an awkward laugh to him. The man suggested that I should play it for her because it's quite hard. "How hard can it be?" "Really hard." That man said. I looked over at Suyoung and she said. "It's okay if you don't want to play it. We can go somewhere else." There was a cute teddy bear for the prize and I knew she wanted it because she kept looking at it since earlier today. "I'll do it." "You don't have to if you don't want to." "No, it's okay." The weapon was like a gun so I aimed at the target and shot it. "Woaahhh! You managed to knock it down in your first try? Very good!" That man praised me and Suyoung looked impressed. I mean, im a mafia leader, of course I should know how to shoot. "What do you want for the prize?" "Give me the teddy bear." "Here you go." I handed the teddy bear to her and she looked really happy. "Gomawo oppa!" She said happily. I blushed a little. "N-no problem."

Hi guys! I hope you like this chapter! I imagined this chapter while Jay park's JOAH was playing lol. I'll update again soon so stay tuned~ your comments are always welcomed. Annyeong~ :3