22

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

I think my heart skipped a beat when she called me 'oppa' maybe it's just me. I looked at the time and it's 4.30 p.m. "Hey, should we take a picture in that photo booth? It'll be a reminder of how much we had fun today." She asked me and I don't mind so I just nodded along. We went in and she said to me, "Let's take goofy pictures too." She's so enthusiastic and it's contagious. "Okay! Say NGEE~!" I went along with it and both of us said "NGEE~~" it was kinda funny when we saw the pictures so we took 2 copies of it. "Here, one for you and one for me." I took a look at the pictures and both of us looked really goofy. "Hahahaha! Why is your face like that?" "Ya, take a look at your face. It is much more goofier than mine." "Well, at least we both smiled normally on the first and second picture." "Do you want to go home now?" "Okay~" As we were walking back to the car, I could see guys looking at Suyoung in a flirty way. She was walking beside me but she didn't really pay any attention to them. Guys have been looking at her since earlier. At first, I tried no to mind it too  much but it really bugged me. "Suyoung-ah." "Hmm?" I took her hand and pulled her closer to me. After I did that, the guys paid less attention to her so I held her hand until we reached the car.

Suyoung's POV :

As we were walking back to the car, I was just looking around and then Kai called me. "Suyoung-ah." "Hmm?" I didn't look at him so I just hummed in response. All of a sudden, I feel like someone was holding my hand and then I realised that it was Kai's hand. He pulled me closer to him and he didn't let go of my hand. I was blushing and I hope he didn't saw my face. When we reahed the car, he opened the door for me and I went in. His hands were large and warm which gives out a warm feeling. Little by little, Im starting to fall for him. But I don't think he'll fall for me. It'd probably be a one-sided love. "What do you want to eat for dinner?" "Oh, anything you want. All day long you just went along with me so it's the least I could do." "Well, this doesn't count as part of the reward from the deal." "I know, I know~" "Do you want black bean noodles?" "Sure, why not." So, he went to a noodle shop and bought black bean noodles and  it smelled really nice. "It smells so good." "Don't drool in my car." He teased me. "Ya! Im not and won't drool in your precious car. Honestly, how come you're always teasing me?" "Because it's fun to tease you." I'll have my revenge. Just you wait. "Don't get too ahead of yourself." I said to him and he just smirk. How I wish to wipe off that smirk. I looked at my phone and I expected that my brothers will call me since Im no longer in the house but I guess mom managed to stop them or something. After we reached home, both of us took a bath and then ate our dinner. We were kind of hungry or maybe tempted with the aroma of the noodles. "Waaa~ it's sooo good~" I said to him and he just smiled. "Hey, thanks for taking me out today. I had so much fun." "No problem. Next time, we'll go somewhere else if you want." "Next time..?" "Yeah. If you want to that is." "Im always up for it! You know, I thought that you were really cold at first. You don't seemed the 'friendly' kind of type. But I guess I was kind of wrong." "Heh. Don't judge a book by its cover." We talked about different topics and then, I got a call from Junsu oppa. "Hello? Junsu oppa?" "Oh, Suyoung. Do you mind open the door? Me and hyung are here." "Right now?" "Yup." "Ah. Sure." I hung up the phone and Kai asked me. "What's wrong?" "Emm, my brothers are here." "Right now?" I simply nodded and he said "Oh, then we should let them in." We opened the door and both of us greeted them. "Hi there. We're not disturbing you aren't we?" "No, we were just eating." I said to him and I could tell that oppa was worried for me. "Im fine oppa~ Don't look so worried." "Im not worried~ maybe a little." "A little?" Junsu oppa scoffed. "Anyways, do you guys want something to eat or drink?" "Can we have some cold mineral water?" "Sure. You should come in by the way." Kai didn't really say anything except when he greeted my brothers. We went to the kitchen and sat around the table. "Honestly, you guys eat dinner so early. It's only 6.45." "We were hungry that's all." "Do you want to some apples or something?" "Sure." As I was busy slicing the apples, I heard some conversations between my brothers and Kai. I just hope Seung hyun oppa doesn't go ninja mode with Kai.

Annyeong! I update another chapter for you guys! I'll update tomorrow if I can. I hope you guys like  this chapter~ :) Oh! And tomorrow 2ne1's new single falling in love will be release!! IM SO EXCITED~ KEKEKE anyways, I'll see you guys soon! Bye~ :3