7

warm and cold

Junsu's POV :

After I left hyung's office, I decided to call Baekhyun and ask him more about Kai. Baekhyun and I were friends since our high school days and till now we're still keeping in touch. He's one of the few friends that I really trust and rely on. From there, I got to know Chanyeol and the three of us became best friends. "Hello?" "Hello, ah Baekhyun, are you busy right now?" "Oh! Junsu~~ nope Im not busy. Just going to sign a few documents. whassuppp?" "Are you trying to become a rapper or something? Anyways, I just wanted to call you. I mean it's been a while since we last talked and all." "I just did that for fun. Why are you so meaannn? kekeke~ so, you want to hang out or something?" "Yeah sure. Let's hang out tomorrow. At the same coffee shop as last time. And don't do that it's creepy." "Okay! I'll bring Chanyeol with me! The more the merrier! Lunch ok?" "Ok. See you tomorrow then. Bye~" "Bye~" hmmm since he's bringing Chanyeol, I think I'll get more info on him. "UGHHH~~ better start finishing these paperworks."

 

Suyoung's POV :

When I was cooking with mom, I suggested that maybe I should take a job for now since Im kind of bored sitting at home. Mom agreed to it so I thought of asking Jihye whether she knows a vacant job or something.After I finished cooking dinner with mom, I decided to call Jihye. "Hellooo~ Jihye-ahhh~" "Helloooo~ Suyoungieeee~" I just love talking to her like this. "Jihye-ah..can we talk tomorrow at your cafe?" "Okay. What's wrong? You sound like you're worried about something." "I'll  tell you tomorrow. Hey, I think I want to get a job or something. If possible somewhere near your cafe. It's pretty boring doing nothing right now." "Oh yeah, why don't you work at the florist shop across the street from my cafe. They're looking for a worker right now." "Yeah, I'll go and take a look at it tomorrow. Can we go together?" "Sure! Hey i got to go now. See you tomorrow morning! Bye dearrrr!" "Bye bye~" I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

*Fast-forwarding to dinner time~*

Suyoung's POV :

After my brothers came back from work, we were having our dinner and mom said she had something to tell me. Im pretty sure it's about the engagement or anything that is related to it. "Suyoung, on friday we will be having dinner with Kai's family. So, you'll be able to finally meet him! Im so excited!" "You know, I think that even though mom and dad tried to get you out of this, deep down I think mom actually wants you to be with him." Junsu oppa said and I agree with him. She seems so excited and dad seems happy too. "Well, first of all, he's a nice kid and handsome too. How can I not be happy?" Mom's eyes were literally sparkling and my brothers and I just laughed awkwardly. "Oh yeah. Im hanging out with Jihye tomorrow. She's going to help me find a job." "A job? But you're getting married sooner or later." Seung hyun oppa said and I explained to him that I was bored sitting at home doing the chores. "Well, you're only allowed for now. When you're getting married later on, you'll have to quit." Dad said and I just agree to it. "When is the wedding anyway?" Junsu oppa asked and mom and dad said that they didn't decide to it yet but they looked kind of shady. Like giving faint answers and all. I just kept my doubts and continued eating.

*meanwhile at Kim's family residence*

Kai's POV :

I didn't go to my office today since I have so many meetings but instead, I went to Baekhyun hyung's office. Suho,Kyungsoo,Sehun and Chanyeol were there too. "You know, I really don't know why all of you are here right now. Don't you guys have works to do?" Baekhyun said. "All of us only had meetings today and since your office was the nearest with the place that we were having our meetings, we decided to come here." Suho said and all of us were just having some chat and talking about guy stuffs when Baekhyun's phone was ringing. He wasn't talking to our other members but he seemed really close with that person. He's going to meet up with that person with Chanyeol. After he finished, I asked him "Hyung, who was that?" "Oh, just an old friend. My school buddy." "Oh, him?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded. "The three of us are going to hang out for lunch. You know, to catch up on things." We all mouthed 'O' and I got a text message from mom saying that I need to go home early like right now because we're having dinner together. Mom and dad went on a business trip and had just arrived this afternoon. "Well, I need to go now. I have a family dinner. Bye guys." "Bye~" *During dinner*

We were eating and talking all sort of stuffs but they were hiding something from me. They kept on glancing at me and all. I couldn't take in much more longer so I asked them "Why do I feel like you're hiding something?" I saw my mom smiling from ear to ear and so was my dad. Then mom spoke up "Jongin-ah. You're getting married!!" My mom screamed excitedly. I choked on my food. "W-w-what? Getting married?!" I asked them and this is just unbelievable. "IM ONLY 19!" "We know and that is the perfect time to get married!" "To who?" I asked and dad gave me a little hint "She's a daughter of the Lee family and she's in the same age as you." "Don't worry she's very pretty and nice and smart!" Oh god.."May I know the reason?" I asked patiently even though I was about to lose my patience. "Both your grandfather and her grandfather decided it. They chose you and her because they just knew you two were meant to be!" There's sooo many Lee family that I know and most of them doesn't even know that Im going to be the mafia leader of my family. As if dad had read my mind, he said "Don't worry, they are also a mafia family just like us and Im sure she knows that you're the soon-to-be mafia leader." "Don't you have a picture of her or something, dad?" "Jongin-ah~ it's a suprise for you! We're having a dinner with her family on friday so you will see her on friday. Be patient!" Greaaatttt. Im gonna walked out of there if it turns out that she's really giddy and annoying and what not. -.- After we finished dinner, I immediately call Suho,Kyungsoo,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Sehun. "Can all of us meet somewhere right now cause I have some news for you." "Huh?Sure sure. Let's meet up at my dad's coffee shop" said Kyungsoo. After arriving at Kyungsoo's dad coffee shop, all of them asked me " Ya, are you okay?" "You sounded like you're depressed." "Im getting married." I said to them and their jaws dropped. "WHAT?!"

So the exo k boys finally appeared! phew, this chapter was kinda long lol. Anyways, enjoy the story and do comment anything about this story if you want. I'll try to update soon! :D