38

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

"We need to talk." Minjoo said to me. "Sure." We went to a bench nearby. "This won't take long. I'll go straight to the point. I don't like you and I don't want you to be near him. You don't deserve him. I'll give you a choice divorce him when you're married." "What if I don't want to?" I said to her and she gave a death glare. "If you do that, it's either you're a moron or you're bold enough to challenge me." This girl is just..I gave out a sigh and said to her "Look, I don't want us to be enemies or some sort but I will not let go of him. You may think that Im stupid to do this but I won't let go of him until he wants me to. Im sorry to hurt your feelings but I don't have any plans to let go of him." She looked at me shockingly but I ignored her. I stood up and said, "Have a nice day." "Fine. You better watch out." She said to me. After I went into the car, I feel so tired. Im not really a person that can fight when it comes to this stuff. I was also suprised that I said I won't let go of Kai. I feel so embarassed when I think about it. Even though I want to try be on good terms with her, I don't think I can. "Young miss." "Yes?" "Is everything alright? You look tired." "Im good. Thanks for asking."

 

Kai's POV :

I was worried when Suyoung said she'll go to the car by herself. Im pretty sure Minjoo is there. I couldn't stay still so I went down and saw Suyoung heading to the car from another direction. Which is from a nearby bench. I saw Minjoo standing there looking at Suyoung as if she was going to kill her. I went to Minjoo and she threw away that nasty look and gave me an annoying smile. "Oppa!" "Don't you oppa me. What did you say to her?" "Nothing. I gave her a warning." "Minjoo." "Yes?" "Go near her or even touch a single strand of her hair, don't think that I'll hesitate to hurt you back." "Bu-" "I'll make this clear. I don't like you the way you like me. I'll NEVER will. So, before I put you on my black list, whatever plans that you're working on how to hurt Suyoung, just stop." I warned her and went back to my office. On my way in, Kyungsoo and Xiumin came to me. "Something happened? You look like you're in a bad mood." I pointed to Minjoo who was stoning after I gave her the warning. And they said in unison, "I think we know now~" We went up to my office and Xiumin asked me, "So, what happened?" "She barged in when I was in the middle of eating. She also snapped at Suyoung again." "What's wrong with her? I knew she was always clinging to you but I didn't know she would be this obsessed." I gave out a long sigh and Kyungsoo said, "She'll stop once she knows she has no chance with you. Until then, just forget about her. But, you said she snapped at Suyoung 'again'?" "Suyoung was here just now." I said to him and then Xiumin gave me the cheekiest smile ever. "Eyyy! So, you and Suyoung were having your little date, that's when Minjoo barged in~" "Stop right there if you want to get out of my office in one piece,hyung." Both of them laughed at me but stopped when I gave them a death look.

Hi guys! Im sorry to update a short chapter! Im thinking of rearranging these chapters and may edit them so I hope you guys will stay tuned for the next chapter! I'll update as soon as I can! by the way, thank you for the subscriptions, I love you so much kekeke ^^