11

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV:

During our way back home, mom ask me lots of things about Kai. Like. "Isn't he cute? He's handsome right? Did you like him? What do  you think about him?" I couldn't even answer those questions because my mom keep ambushing me with soo many questions. Thank god dad butted in. "Aeyoung, calm down. I know you're excited but they just met." "I know honey, but he seemed to be having fun back there. I knew that he wasn't as cold as everybody thought!" Did he had fun? I mean he only talked a little and laughed a little. He didn't really smile and had this poker face. "Did you had fun, suyoung?" "I guess so." "His family seems to adore you. Not everyone can be adored like that with the Kim family." I nodded and soon, we reached home. Seung hyun oppa opened the door and said, "Thank god, you're back!" "Why?" "Do you even know how worried I was? What if he did bad things to you?" "His family was there, how can he do bad things to your sister?" Mom told him and me and dad just laughed at him. I heard he mumbled "Who knows what a boy is capable of when he sees a beauty like Suyoung?" "You're worrying too much oppa. Everything was fine." "Well, that's good." "Where's Junsu?" Dad asked and Junsu oppa came down from his room. "Oh, your back. How did everything went? Did you eat alot Suyoung?" that last sentence was a sarcasm. I glared at him and mom said happily "Everything went veryy well! His parents really like Suyoung!" "I think mom is more excited than Suyoung is." Junsu oppa said and dad nodded in agreement without any hesitation. "It's not a crime to be happy. Anyways, it's late and you must be tired. You should go and sleep now. You need to go to work tomorrow right?" "Yeah. Im going to bed now. Night dad,oppa, mom." I kissed dad and mom's cheeks and went upstairs. I took off my clothes, slipped into my pajamas and plopped onto the bed. He wasn't really that bad. He had such a cute smile and he looked really handsome. But, he really is cold. I was kind of scared of him at first but he was okay after getting to know him. I yawned and couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and quickly went to dreamland.

Meanwhile, downstairs : *Junsu's POV :*

"You know, Kai was actually laughing during dinner just now." Did I heard wrong? Both me and hyung said in unison, "Eyyy~ come on mom. You know he's not like that." "Your mom is not lying. He actually had a conversation with your sister and he laughed." Dad said and I didn't know what to say. Hyung was speechless. Kai had never talk or laugh with other people other than EXO of course. But why was he comfortable enough with Suyoung? He could never be like that with other girls. Baekhyun told me that Kai once ditched a girl during a blind date that he's parents set up. I expected that Kai won't even talk to Suyoung since he's quite harsh to strangers. "Earth to Junsu and Seung hyun~" "Huh?" both me and hyung answered to mom. "Aishh~ stop dreaming would you? Im so excited for this! Im starting to think that your grandfather and his grandfather were geniuses for this. You should've seen both of them together! They looked so cute together!" Mom kept on talking about Kai to the point that both hyung and I wanted to just run away from her. "Aeyoung, stop it. You know that both of them are tired from all the meetings." Dad said and mom pouted. "You guys are no fun." Mom said and we laughed. "Just spazz with Jin tomorrow." "Oh I will. You boys get to bed. You need to wake up early tomorrow." "Okay then. NIght mom,dad." Both of us said and went up to our rooms and while we were going upstairs, hyung ask me "Can you believe it?" "No" "Me too. He would only talk and laugh with EXO right?" "Yup. We'll just see how this goes." "Agree. He's gonna have to meet us before marrying her anyway." "Hyung, why are you so protective of her like so much?" "AWWW YOU JEALOUS~" "Shut up hyung. Im going to bed." Im starting to think that maybe this engagement or marriage will work out but it's too early to jump to conclusions. Im just going to see how this all goes.

 

*the same night but from Kai's family POV*

Kai's dad POV :

"She's interesting." I heard Jong In mumbled but he expects that I didn't heard that because Im old is it? Well, my wife didn't heard that since she was in her own world thinking about the marriage and what not. This is the first time that Jong In had a conversation with a girl and not to mention laughing with her. He didn't even protest when we left him walking with Suyoung. Usually, he'll either ignore the person,answer when needed *in this case, usually he doesn't even answer to them* and leave them behind. He's harsh towards strangers but Suyoung managed to make him laugh. They thought that we didn't realised that they were talking and all but we observed everything like a hawk. Suyoung is a gentle and warm hearted person which is the opposite of Jong In, who is a cold person. He became this way ever since he got his heart broken last year i think. He was a different person and stayed like that till now. Right now, if anyone can make Jong In laugh and happy, it will be Suyoung. If Suyoung manages to open Jong In's heart for her, im pretty sure that Jong In will never let her go but we should see how this goes. We had a few conversations about the dinner and soon we reached home. "Im going to bed. Im tired." Jong In told us and me and wife nodded and went to our room. "Honey, don't you think he had fun back there?" "Yes. He never had that type of conversation with a girl that he just met." "It would be nice if he opens up to Suyoung. She's a nice girl!" "And your ideal daughter in law correct?" my wife chuckled and said "Hey, you like her too!" "Jin, it's still early to jump into conclusions, we need to observe them a little while longer." my wife agreed with me and said that she wants to spazz about those two with Aeyoung tomorrow. Jin kept on saying that Suyoung and Jong In looked cute together and that both of them are perfect for each other. "Jin, let's just go to bed now." "Aigoo~ you're really not fun. I guess I'll just save it and spazz with Aeyoung tomorrow."

Kai's POV :

I walked into my room and changed into comfy clothes. I plopped myself on my bed and I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was really nice and interesting. I want to know more about her but I didn't expect that I had a conversation with her. I felt comfortable with her and knowing that she's not as spoiled as other rich girls. She didn't treat me as Kai the heir to the Kim family business but she treated me like a normal person. She's also adored by my parents and my parents don't just adore people like that. But it's too early to judge her and think that she's all nice. She could just be the same as other girls who just want me for the money. I need to stop thinking about her and just go to sleep now. Im sure that all the hyungs are going to attack me with questions about the dinner tomorrow.

 

Sorry for updating late. busy with homeworks T.T anyways, i'll be updating again so wait for it! i hope you like this chapter and you're welcome to comment! :D