30

warm and cold

Lunch time : Suyoung's POV :

We didn't have too many customers today so we had lunch a little bit early today. Jihye already went out since she's having lunch with her sister so I'll be alone for the moment while waiting for Baekhyun oppa. I kept myself occupied by watering some of the flowers. Then, I saw a luxurious black car and a guy came out. I only saw his back and then my phone rang. "Hello, Suyoung?" "Nae, oppa." "Im here. Where are you?" "Hold on, Im coming." I closed the cafe and locked the door. That guy was still there and then he turned around and it turns out that was Baekhyun oppa. He waved at me while flashing a smile. I swear I melted right on the spot. "Oppa! Sorry for keeping you waiting!" "It's okay. I didn't really wait that long. Get in." He opened the door and then we were on our way to the restaurant. "So, where are we eating?" "We're going to the same restaurant that we saw you with Kai the other day." "Oh, okay then." We talked about how Chanyeol and him were doing before I saw them and Baekhyun told me that Suho-ssi and Kyungsoo-ssi wanted to see me again soon. "We'll hang out with you soon but today, you're having a date with me and Chanyeol only. VVIPs!" "Okay~" I said while laughing. When we reached the restaurant, we were looking for the table that Baekhyun oppa booked. "Ah! There it is! Oh, Chanyeol is already here." Baekhyun oppa said and since I was walking behind him, I couldn't see Chanyeol oppa. "Where is he?" And there, I saw Chanyeol oppa sitting at the table. "Chanyeol oppa!" I called him and he turned around and showed his goofy smile at me. "SUYOUNGIEE~!" He said while getting off the chair and he hugged me. I hugged him back but I had to tip-toe. "Oppa! It's been a while since I last saw you and you're still tall!" "Suyoungie! I missed you so much!! And you're still short!" He said while laughing. "Oppa! That's not even funny!" I broke the hug and hit him lightly. "I feel so left out......" We heard Baekhyun oppa muttered quietly. "Oppa! Come here!" I signalled him into a group hug and we had our little group hug. Luckily, the table that we're sitting is pretty secluded from other tables. "Ehem." I heard someone saying that and I looked at the person who was staring at us. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you to him. This is Sehun." "Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you." He said while handing out his hand. "Nae, nice to meet you too." I said while handing out my hand too. We had a little hand shake and then Baekhyun oppa said, "I thought you were having a meeting with an overseas company?" "It was cancelled and Chanyeol hyung invited me to have lunch with you guys." "Oh, I see. I guess it's only fair for you to meet Suyoung since you're the only who haven't seen her yet." "By the way, she's older than you." Chanyeol oppa added. "I'll call you noona then." He said while giving a cheeky smile. He's really cute. "I'll call you 'Sehunaaa'" "Nae, noona~" We laughed a little and then Baekhyun oppa pulled me and said, "Yeol, we need to protect Suyoung from Sehun. He's going to take her away from us." "Roger that!" "Hyung, why are you being possesive? She's basically with Kai hyung isn't she?" I saw them having this staring contest and I broke it up since it's really uncomfortable. "Emmm, why don't we have lunch first okay?" They simply nodded and I sat with Chanyeol oppa while Baekhyun oppa and Sehun sat in front of us. "So, how are things going with you and Kai?" Baekhyun oppa asked while we were eating. "Everything's good. I thought that he's a cold person but I guess he's not really like that." "He opened up to you?" Sehun asked and to be honest, Im not sure whether he's opening up to me or not. "Maybe. He's pretty nice to me but I guess it's because our families have been friends for years." "Suyoung, no matter how close your families are, Kai doesn't opened up to anyone that easily. He doesn't care whether your families have been friends for a 1000 years. If he doesn't like you, he'll ignore you however if he does like you, he'll be really playful and teases you." Chanyeol oppa said and the others agreed to it. We continued talking about lots of stuffs until lunch time was up. "It was nice meeting you, Noona!" "Same here!" "Let's hangout together soon." Chanyeol said and all of us agreed. "Okay then, we have to go now. I need to send her to her workplace." Baekhyun oppa said and we said our goodbyes. "That was fun!" "Glad that you had a great time. Im so full now." "Me too." Soon, we reached the cafe and I said goodbye to Baekhyun oppa. "Bye oppa! Thank you so much for treating me to lunch!" "You're welcome! I'll call you later okay? Bye~"

 

Meanwhile, at Kai's office : Kai's POV:

It was lunch time and I took out the lasagne that Suyoung had packed for me. I was just about to eat it until Kyungsoo and Suho came in. "Hey there." "Oh, hey." "What's that?" He asked while taking a seat in front of me." "Lasagne." "Who made it?" Suho asked. "Suyoung." I replied and both of them looked at each other and stared at me. "What? Im not going to share." "Seriously? You let her cook for you?" "What's wrong with that?" I asked them and they said "Kai, you're not the type of person to just let someone cook for you. You can be picky." "Well, I like her cooking. It's good." "Really? Can I have some?" Kyungsoo asked and I took the lasagne away . "N.O." "Kai, before she cooked for you, I was the one that cooked for you and now you're treating me like this? Unbelievable!" Kyungsoo said while pouting. "Im not involve in this." Suho said while eating his lunch that he bought from the cafeteria at his office. "Fine, here. Just a little!" "Okay,okay!" Kyungsoo took a bite and said, "IT'S SO GOOD~" "I want some too." Suho hyung said. "Ugh, just hurry up so I can eat hyung." He laughed and took a bite. "It's really good." "There, you can't have it anymore." I said while eating it."He doesn't want us to eat his future wife's cooking~" "Hyung,you're lucky that im eating right now."

hey guys! I hope you like it! I'll update soon! Stay tuned~ I need to go now Byeee :D