36

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

Kai went to sleep the moment his head landed on his pillow. I was busy taking off my make-up and changed into my pyjamas. The party was fun and everyone was nice but there were some awkward moments such as that time with Kai's cousin and with that guy, Park Jong suk. It seemed like Kai was ready to beat him up. Kai clenched his fist so hard that he could've hurt himself. I didn't asked anything else because Im sure he doesn't want to talk about it. Putting aside those situations, I had fun with the rest of EXO members. Im pretty close with Sehun and Tao now. After a while, I went to sleep.

*The next morning* : Suyoung's POV:

I woke up when I heard birds chirping. The room looked brighter than usual. "Wait, what time is it?" I took my phone out and it was already 8.30! "Uh oh" I didn't even prepared breakfast yet. I stood up and looked for Kai but he's not in the room. Did he went to work already? I took a bath and went downstairs but I realised that his shoes were still here. Then, I heard clanking sounds coming from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and I was suprised to see the scene in front of me. Kai is cooking breakfast with an apron on. "Oh, you're awake." He said while flipping the pancakes. "What are you doing..? Are you making breakfast?" "Well, Im not making dinner now am I?" He said sarcastically. "Do you even know how to cook?" "Hey, I know how to cook pancakes at least." "Where did you get the bater?" "You kept it in the fridge so I just used that." I was suprised a bit that he knew where the kitchen utensils were and the ingredients were. "Did you think I would be clueless when it comes to cooking and house chores?" "Pretty much." I said while sticking out my tongue at him and he said, "You're not going to eat breakfast today then." "I'll cook for myself then." He looked at the amount of pancakes he made and said, "Just sit down and eat the pancakes. You're going to waste them." He took out the plates and served the pancakes. He also made some tea. I took a bite of the pancakes and realised that he's waiting for my comment. "What's wrong?" I asked him for fun. "Nothing." "The pancake is good." His eyes lit up when I said that and he looked a kid. "Really?" I simply nodded and he said, "See, told you that Im not that clueless when it comes to cooking." "Okay Kai okay~ so, are you going to work late?" "Yup. Dad gave me the green light yesterday. Don't miss me too much." I nearly choked on my pancake. "Excuse you? Who says Im going to miss you?" "Oh who knows~" "I think you drank something wrong yesterday." He ignored me and was getting ready to go to work. "I'll see you later then." "Okay. Have a good day,oppa." "Sure. See you." I nodded and watched him went to work. I decided to plant some flowers at our backyard but I got a text from Mom. "Suyoung, are you busy?" "Nope. What's wrong?" "Well, I thought that you should make Kai something for lunch. His mom said that he usually skips lunch. Just cook what you're always good at and dress up nicely when you go to his office later." "Okay mom." So, now I have to cook something for him. It's still early so I guess I'll go to his office later. I cooked something for him that I used to cook for me and my brothers when our parents went overseas. I dressed up nicely and then I went to his office. It's really big so I went to the receptionist to see whether Kai is here or not. "Excuse me?" "Yes,can I- Omo!" She said when she looked at my face. "Aren't you young sir's fiancee?" "Yes. Um is he here?" "Y-yes! He's in his office. Please, let me show you." She said politely and escorted me to the elevator. While we walking, I could feel everyone is watching me. We got in the elevator and reached to Kai's office. She talked with Kai's secretary and he said, "Young sir is in the office, please wait for a moment." "Okay." His secretary went in and after a few minutes, he came out. "Please,come in young miss." "Thank you." I said  and bowed to his secretary and to the receptionist. I don't see Kai anywhere in his office. "Miss me already?"

Annyeong! I hope you like this chapter! Im sorry to stop it like that, I'll update again tomorrow so stay tuned! Your comments are always welcomed and thank you for all the subscriptions <3