55

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

I was sitting on the couch, looking around at his office when I heard Jongin chuckled and mumbling something. I turned around to look and he had this killer face on and I felt cold seeing him like that. The way he chuckled and smiled was like those murderers that enjoy killing in the dramas. "Yeah, I should just look away.." I mumbled and I got a text from Jihye. I should tell her about Jongin and I. "Suyoung-ahh~ I miss you~" "Jihye-ah, I miss you too~ Sorry I haven't contacted you for so long." "Me too~ can we meet tomorrow? I really just want to see you." "Sure, where should we meet?" "Why don't we go shopping? I'll pick you up at your house." "Okay! Umm Jihye-ah, I have something to tell you." "Wae? You sound serious. What's wrong?" "Jongin confessed to me yesterday." "WHAAATT? WAIT, YOU'RE EVEN CALLING HIM JONGIN. YOU SAID YES DIDN'T YOU?" "Uh-huh. HEHEHE" "Kyaaaaaa~~!! CONGRATULATIONS SUYOUNGIEEE~ does your brothers know about this?" "Thank youuu~ not yet but I think they already know." "Yeah~ they always keep an eye on you so I think they're just waiting for you to tell them." "We'll be having dinner with my family this Sunday so we'll tell them on that day." "Awwww~ Im so happy for you~ Kai seems to really like you so I hope, No, HE BETTER TAKE CARE OF YOU OR ELSE IM GOING TO SMACK HIS FACE. You tell me if he does bad things to you!" "Arasso~ calm down girl~" "Im so happy for you. You deserve to be loved by someone. Hey, I gotta go now, see you tomorrow okay? I'll text you when Im going to pick you up! Make sure you tell your boyfie that you're hanging out with me tomorrow!" "Okay and I will. Byee~" "Byee <3" I turned to Jongin and he was doing his paperwork so I decided to ask him real quick. "Oppa." He looked at me and answered."Wae?" "Can I go out with Jihye tomorrow?" "Sure. Where are you going?" "Umm probably going to the shopping mall or something. She'll come and pick me up." "Oh okay then." "Gomawo oppaaa~" I said to him while making a heart. He chuckled and gestured me "Come here." I didn't knew what he wanted to do so I went to him carefully. "What's wrong?" I asked as I stood in front of his desk and he stood up and pinched my cheeks while saying "Don't be so cute while Im working~ I can't focus on work~" "Ow Ow Ow! Jongin, stop pinching my cheeks!" He laughed as he let go of my cheeks and said, "Does it hurt? Sorry." "I swear Im going to make you pay for that." I said as I rubbed my cheeks.

 

FORWARDING TO LUNCH TIME~ :

Suyoung's POV :

"Ah! There's the lovely couple!" Xiumin  said as we walked in. I greeted the boys and took my seat at the table. "Waaa~ congrats you two! It's about time you confessed to her, Kai!" Chen said and the others agreed. "I was about to take her away if you didn't make any moves." Kris said and Jongin gave him a deadly look and Kyungsoo said, "Kai, calm down, you know that hyung is just joking~" "Possesive~" Chen joked and Luhan said, "You should've seen him growling at Sehun and Tao yesterday for hugging Suyoung when we're watching a horror movie." "Hyung was like a wolf ready to eat us." Sehun said and the others teased Jongin. "Stop it would you!" Jongin cried in frustration which only made them more. Then, Lay tapped my shoulder and asked, "Has Kai treated you well?" "Yeah. He's really playful but in an adorable way." I answered happily and Chanyeol oppa said, "Suyoungiee, if he bullies you, you tell me right away! I'll punch him for you!" "Me too!" Baekhyun oppa said and Tao said, "Looks like he'll be in big trouble if he makes Suyoung cries. 11 handsome guys are going to find him." "I won't bully her, don't worry about it." Jongin said. "Oh wait, it'll be 13 guys looking for Kai if he treats her badly." Lay said. "Oh, her brothers will beat the life out of you." Suho said. "Her brothers are really scary if you mess with them, watch out kiddo~" Baekhyun oppa told Jongin and Suho said, "Poor Kai, we're only making him scared." "Im not scared." Jongin protested and the others said in unison, "Oh sure~" "Im telling you the truth!" "And we believe you~" "Aish, you believe me right?" Jongin asked me and I just took a sip of my drink and said, "Uh-huh." The others laughed and Jongin just ate his food frustatedly. We were enjoying our lunch until the last person that I wanted to see called me. "Suyoung-ah?"

 

Hi guys~!! I updated a chapter for you since I couldn't help myself lol this chapter was kinda crappy for me, Im really sorry.   I'll update when I can so stay tuned! Thank you for the votes and subscriptions! <3