24

warm and cold

Seung hyun's POV :

Both me and Junsu went home kind of late last night so we woke up late around 10.30 or so. As I was walking downstairs, I noticed that something was wrong. Suyoung's room looked empty from outside. She used to lay out a carpet and we could see it from outside. I stared at it and then I felt someone tapped my shoulder. "Hyung, what are you looking at?" "Suyoung's room. It looks empty. Wasn't there a carpet that we could see from outside?" "Maybe she washed it or something. Come on let's go down and eat." No, something's wrong. I have a strong feeling about this and Im never wrong. I shooked it off because I thought it was just me. So, we head down and ate our breakfast. Mom and dad are outside at the backyard so we decided to go there. "The house is lonely without her." I heard dad said. I turned to Junsu and both of us were thinking the same thing. We stood behind the door and heard their conversation. "I know but its for the best. Seeing the two of them together, they look like they were meant to be." mom said and dad nodded. " Both of the boys doesn't know about this right?" "Yes. I wonder how they would react when they know that their little sister has moved into a house with her future husband?"  "Hyung.." Junsu looked at me with a shock expression. Both of us were shocked. I opened the door and asked my parents, "What do you mean, Suyoung moved into a house with Kai?" "Oh, you were there all along? Im sorry we didn't tell you earlier. Both us and Kai's parents decided to let Suyoung live with Kai so that they could get to know each other." Junsu sighed and said, "You didn't told us because you knew that both of us are against with them living together. Right?" He hitted the jackpot, of course. Our parents nodded and as much as I want to be mad at them, I knew I can't. I mean, they could just be sleeping in separate rooms right? "So, are they sleeping in separate rooms then?" I asked my mom and she smiled innocently . "Please don't tell me you put them in one room." "We did." I stoned the moment she said that. "Don't worry! Im sure they're not sleeping on the same bed." "Mom...why mom..? She's my baby sister!" I said in frustration and dad came to me and said, "You think Im fine with it too? She's my only daughter!" "I feel you dad.." Mom told us to stop whining and that Suyoung will be fine. "Mom's right hyung. This is Suyoung we're talking about. She knows how to take care of herself. Besides, Kai isn't the playboy type. Don't worry too much." " I want to pay them a visit then." "What?" "I want to see how they're doing. If she's fine then Im assured." "Fine. We'll go later, okay?" I nodded and mom sighed. "When did I raised such a protective brother?" Dad just laughed and Junsu agreed with mom. We decided to visit them before dinner. We got the address from mom and when we reached their house, both of us were jealous that they have such a nice house. "Hyung, I want a house like this too." " I know. Im jealous too. Hey, call Suyoung." So, Junsu called Suyoung telling her we were in front of her house and she opened the gates. Very huge gates. There's a guard guarding the house so I felt relieved she have reliable guards. It turns out there were 3 guards and all of them are one of dad's mafia gang. Both Suyoung and Kai came to greet us and we went into their house. Suyoung was comfortable with us as usual but Kai was quiet. We noticed that there were black bean noodles. "You guys eat dinner so early. It's only 6.45." Junsu said and Suyoung said that they were both hungry and offered us anything to eat or drink so we said we wanted cold mineral water. She went into the kitchen and offered us some apples to eat so as she was busy slicing the apples, Kai was left with us. "So, is everything okay?" Junsu asked. I was watching Kai's every move. I went into ninja mode of course. "Um, everything is okay." "I see. I heard you guys are sleeping in the same room?" "Yes, our parents locked every guest room so we couldn't sleep in different rooms. Don't worry, we're not sleeping on the same bed." I was relieved when he said that and then Junsu said to me "Hyung, stop glaring at him." I didn't realised I was glaring at him. I felt kind of guilty giving this kid the cold shoulder. I decided to try to be nice to him. "Suyoung is not troubling you right?" "No, not at all." He replied and then Suyoung came in with some sliced apples and two bottles of mineral water. "So, how did you guys knew about this?" "We were eaves dropping mom and dad's conversation." Junsu said and we talked about different stuffs with her and Kai. We tried to keep him in the loop. Throughout the conversations, I couldn't help but noticed the way Kai and Suyoung talked to each other comfortably and I saw Kai glancing at her sometimes. I think he likes her but then again, I might be wrong. I am glad that he's not that cold around her. In fact, he's comfortable around her which is rare to see because we only get to see that when he's with EXO. It's almost dinner, so we left their house and in the car, Junsu said to me, "Im glad that they were fine with everything." "Yeah." "Judging the way you kept Kai in the loop, Im guessing you're okay with him?" "Yeah. Sort of. So, I'll back off for now but if he hurts her, Im gonna beat him up." "He seems to be comfortable around Suyoung too. You know, I think things are going to be interesting from now on." "Same here. We should see where this goes."

 

Hi guys! I updated another chapter and I hope you like it! Your comments are always welcomed so do comment if you want to! I'll update soon so stay tuned! Annyeong~ :3