48

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

" I really like you. Will you be my girl?" Am I hearing things? I looked at Kai and then looked at our hands that was interwined. I started blushing and my hearbeat was increasing rapidly. He's not making some sort of a prank now is he? Either way, I know that I have feelings for him too. "Y-yes." I said shyly with my face blushing so much right now. Kai suddenly pulled me into his embraced and hugged me tightly. I could hear his heartbeat beating so fast. He let out a relief sigh and chuckled. "Im glad that you said yes. I was about to walk away just now." I giggled and hugged him back. "I like you too, Kim Jong In. Even though you're dorky sometimes." We broke the hug then he hold my hand tightly. "Yeah, well now Im your dork so deal with it." He said while smiling brightly. It was the first time seeing him smiling so brightly and he noticed that I was staring at him. "I know Im handsome, no need to stare." I hit his arm lightly and said, "Whatever, dork" We walked around the garden, hand in hand and enjoy our time together. There was a stall selling food and drinks so we decided to buy some drinks and snacks. The lady gave us a free apple and said, "It's free so enjoy it!" "Thank you." We both said and the lady replied, "You two look like a match made in heaven! Don't let her go now young boy!" "I won't." Kai replied with a smile and we sat on a bench. "I meant what I said just now." Kai started the conversation. "Im not letting you go. Not now, not tomorrow. Im never letting you go." His eyes looked sincere and soft. I smiled and nodded. "Well, that makes the two of us." He chuckled and I asked him, "What made you like me?" "You're different. Different from other girls or anyone else. You're gentle,warm-hearted and it's kinda fun teasing you." "Ya" "It's true." He said with puppy eyes on. "Oh! Let's not forget you're good at cooking!" He said happily. Seeing him happy made me happy and I laughed. "Your turn." "Hmm?" "Your turn to tell me, what made you like me." "Well~ you're not as cold as you seemed. Your funny,dorky and playful." "Im not playful." "Says the boy that sprayed water at me when I was gardening just now." "It's hot so I thought you would want to play with water." "Kai, there was a roof on top of us. The roof is similar to this botanic garden." "It's still hot." I laughed and took a sip of my drink. Kai had already finished eating and drinking so I tried to drink it quickly when Kai gave me a kiss on my cheek. Suprised, I looked at him and he look somewhere else but I could see his face was blushing. "Emm, you done yet?" "Y-yeah." I threw the drink away after finishing it. Kai held out his hand and said, "Let's go." I reached for his hand and once again, our hands interwined. His hands are big and warm it gives out this fuzzy feeling. "You like holding my hand that much?" I jokingly asked him. "Why not? You're my girlfriend, of course I like holding it." He answered. I blushed and muttered, "When did you get so cheesy?" "My cheesiness is for you only." He gave me a wink and I laughed at him. "Eeee~ you're so cheesy~" We laughed and swayed our hands back and forth as we walked back to the car. "You should call me Jongin now. Jongin oppaaa~" I laughed and said, "Nae, Jongin oppaaa~" both of us laughed and none of us let go of each other's hand. We were enjoying each other's presence that we didn't noticed there was an eye spying on us. "You shall pay, Lee Suyoung."

 

Annyeong! I tried to make it as fluffy as I can lol I hope you like this chapter and thank you for all the comments! I really appreciate it! I'll update again when I can so stay tuned!

Kai in love~ lol XD