3

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

Well we did finished the movie and Junsu oppa didn't try to scare me. Thank goodness for that and now wednesday has come and our parents are coming home today. My brothers had to go in for work today so im stuck alone in the house. "What should I do.." I decided to go to the florist and buy some new flowers since I love flowers. I wore just a simple T-shirt and skinny jeans. I was walking by the busy streets and just enjoy my time. I arrived at the florist and I bought some seeds so that I can plant them in our backyard. Mom and I really like planting flowers or fruits or vegetables so she doesn't mind me buying some seeds and plant them later on. Then, I got a call from of my friends Ji hye asking me to meet up today at her coffee shop. Her sister actually owns it but she's filling in for her sister.  "Suyoung ah! You're here!" "Annyeong Ji hye~!" We drank some coffee and talk about some stuffs then she showed me a magazine with 12 handsome guys in its cover. "Hey, have you heard of this guys? They're a group called EXO." "EXO? Aren't they the ones that Korean-Chinese business group that decided to collaborate together?" "Yup! Aren't they handsome~ I want to marry them~ and they are mega rich aren't they?" "Hmm. I guess so. But you know, money can't buy you love." "Eyyy~ I know that." I got a text from Junsu oppa saying that mom and dad have arrived and they are on their way home. "Ji hye, I need to go now, my parents have arrived." "Lunch together I guess?" "I guess so. I'll talk to you later! Bye!"

At home:

As soon as I reached home, I put the seeds in my room and head downstairs. I looked out from my window and saw my brothers had just arrived. I opened the door and my brothers asked me to start plating up and put the black bean noodles that Seung Hyun oppa just bought while my brothers make some drinks. Then, there was a sound of a car honking and we knew that it was our parents. Junsu oppa opened the door and went to the car to carry some of our parents luggage. "Suyoung ah! Seung Hyun ah!" My mom shouted. "Oii Junsu! Come here faster!" dad shouted at him  "Sorry for being slow because I was carrying you heavy luggage." Junsu oppa said. We laughed and just had our group hug. They went away for quite a while so all of us miss each other so much. "Alright~ come on, let's eat." dad said.

 

During lunch :

As we were eating, dad and mom told us about some work stuffs,adventure stuffs and all. Seung hyun and Junsu oppa told them about some guys checking me out when we were grocery shopping the other day. I didn't even realised that there were guys checking me out. Junsu oppa made some joke about it and all of a sudden, my mom and dad looked at each other and mom said, "Well, as you all know, both of us have a little announcement to make." "And what's the announcement about?" Seung hyun oppa asked. "It's for Suyoung actually~" my dad gave a hint. I really thought it was about my future university and then my mom said "Suyoung-ah~your dad and I have a suprise for you!" Ohmygod just tell me already~ "Your getting married!" Wait, what? I automatically dropped my fork, Junsu oppa almost choked a piece of chicken he was eating and Seung Hyun oppa sprayed some water that he was drinking when we heard that. "WHAT?!" the three of us said in unison. This can't be happening to me. T.T

 

Soooo, they finally know what was the 'little announcement'. I had a little trouble writing this one because i got stuck. Lol xD you can comment if you want! :))