34

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

We were busy talking when someone called Kai. "Kai oppa!" She said while giving him a hug. She's really pretty. "Here comes the annoying princess.." I heard Chanyeol oppa muttered. "That's not a nice thing to say, don't you think?" I whispered at him and he looked suprised. "You heard that?" He whispered and the others said unison, "All of us heard it." "Well, except for those two of course." Chen said while gesturing to Kai and the girl. "Come on Suyoung, let's talk over here." Baekhyun oppa said and I followed him. "So, who is she? She's really pretty." I asked them. "Ugh, she's not pretty at all.." Sehun said. "I don't like her." Tao said and Xiumin continued, "Who does?" Chen high-fived Xiumin while the others laughed evilly. "You guys are so mean." I said to them and they all had this You'll-know-what-we-mean-soon face. "She is his cousin." Suho said to me. "I see. Well, they seemed pretty close to me. Why do you guys hate her?" I asked them and we heard Kai raising his voice a little. "I said get off of me!" He said while pushing her lightly. She almost fell but luckily she hold on to a table beside her. "Omo! Are you okay?" I went to her. "Why did you push her,Kai?" I asked Kai and he was about to answer me when all of a sudden she yelled at me. "Don't touch me!" She looked like she was going to cry. "Are you okay?" I asked her nicely but Kai pulled me to him. "She's fine. Come on, let's grab something to eat." I was going to protest it but the others gave me Don't-argue-with-him look. "She doesn't even deserve you!" She spoke up. Kai stopped his tracks and Sehun came to me. "Noona, let's go." Sehun pulled me away so fast until I couldn't hear what she was saying. Kai was giving out a dark aura. "You don't want to be there right now, noona." Sehun said to me. "Don't worry about what she said. That's typical Minjoo." Lay said to me. Im not hurt by what she said, I just hope she's okay because she looked like she was on the verge of crying. "She'll be okay right?" I asked them and they didn't answer for a while. "Yeah, she'll be fine. Come on, let's eat!" Baekhyun oppa said while pushing me forward.

Kai's POV:

"What did you just say?" I asked her when Sehun took Suyoung away just now. "She doesn't deserve you. She's not that pretty! I know you're engaged with her due to an arrangement not because you like her! You don't have to act like you love her or something oppa! I'll figure something out so that you can get away from this engagement!" "You don't have to figure anything out, Minjoo. I don't have any complaints about her or this engagement. So, stop it." "Oppa...you..like her?" "What are you trying to say now?" I said to her. "Oppa, I saw the way you looked at her on stage, the way you held her hand when you were on your way in here. You didn't even say hi to me! Instead, you were always by her side when you could've just step away from her and come to greet other guests. You..never gave that type of look to any girl." "Why are you making a fuss over this? You really want to know the truth?" She nodded. "Yes, I do like her and I don't plan on letting her go. If you hurt her in any way, don't think I'll hesitate to hurt you back." I warned her and tears came out from her eyes. "Have you ever noticed that I like you?" She asked and I answered her truthfully. "I did. You confessed to me two years ago. I rejected you because I don't have any feelings for you. You know that." "I never stopped liking you and I always tried to be close with you but you always pushed me away. But her..." She didn't finish her sentence. She walk away quickly to hide her tears. "You're having a tough time." I turned around and Seung hyun hyung was behind me. "I heard about your little confession there just now."

 

Annyeong! I hope you guys like it! I'll update soon and if there's anything that you guys think that I should fix, just comment or message me! :)) Thank you for all the subscriptions! :D