19

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

After I took my shower and changed into comfy clothes, I walked out of the bathroom and Kai was taking his clothes out and I continued doing my thing which was drying my hair. Silence filled the room which was awkward a little. None of us are sure what to say to each other. But he broke it by telling me "Your phone was ringing just now. Probably a message since the ringtone didn't last long." "Oh thanks." He quickly went to the bathroom and I hear the showers are running and I took a look at the message and it was from Jihye. "Suyoung, tomorrow you don't have to come in for work. I have a family meeting tomorrow and the cafe will be closed. It'll open on monday so you can come in like usual on monday! Byeee~ <3" I replied just a simple sentence and then I felt hungry. It's 9.50 p.m and usual girls would avoid eating late night snacks but I don't really mind. I head down to the kitchen and took a look inside the fridge. It was filled with food and other kitchen utensils were provided. Basically, our parents provided us with everything we need. I decided to eat some cereal and then talk to Kai about the bed. After I was done eating, I cleaned it all up and head upstairs. "Kai-ssi? Can I come in?" "Yeah." I walked in and he was drying his hair and I have to say, with his hair wet, he looked really hot. I snapped out of my mind and I asked him "So...who's gonna take the bed?" he looked at the bed and then said "You." Eh? I thought he's going to take it. I felt kind of guilty because he looked like he could use the big comfy bed. It's obvious he doesn't had enough sleep beause his eyebags are really showing. I know a little about things like this because my siblings and dad are involved in this business and they looked really tired most of the time. He stood up to take a blanket but I stopped him by tugging his shirt a bit. "I think you should use the bed." "What?" "Let's face it. You need it more than I do. I'll be fine sleeping on the couch." "No, it's oka-" "No no no. You take the bed and Im taking the couch and that's final." He still wanted to reject my offer so I pushed him to the bed. "Go and sleep right now on the bed!" When he laid on the bed, I could tell he's gonna say something about this offer so I didn't gave him a chance to even say anything. I pulled the blanket to him and try to put him to sleep. "Here. Go to sleep now. Don't worry, I won't say anything to my parents or yours about this. You should sleep as much as you want tonight so that your eyebags won't get any worse." I closed the lights and took out a blanket that was provided in this room. I make myself comfortable on the couch and then Kai wished me "Good night Suyoung." "Night~" Both of us drifted to dreamland .

Next morning : Kai's POV :

I heard birds chirping and I slowly woke up. I look at the time and it was 9.30 a.m. I don't need to go to work today but usually I would just go to work if I want to. I remembered that Suyoung was sleeping on the couch yesterday so I went to the couch but she's not there. She probably had woken up early before me. I took a bath and as I was brushing my teeth, I noticed that my eyebags were not that bad anymore. It must've been because I was having such a nice sleep yesterday. It's been a while since I woke up this late. It was nice of her to take the couch. Where is she anyway? I wore my clothes and as I was heading downstairs, a fragrant aroma could be smell through the hallway. Is she cooking breakfast? I head to the kitchen and there I saw, Suyoung wearing an over-sized t-shirt with short pants which exposed her milky and smooth thighs. "Good morning Kai-ssi!" "Morning. Are you cooking breakfast?" "Yes, you don't mind having pancakes right?" "Sure." She pretty much prepared everything from A to Z. "Here's your pancake and tea." "Thanks. You did this all alone?" "Do you see any maids with me here? Of course I did. You thought I couldn't cook didn't you?" She catches things fast does she? "Pretty much." I said while eating my food. "Well, you're wrong. I learned how to cook ever since I was 10." Looks like I don't have to worry about starving in here. As we were eating, she asked me whether did I have to go to work today and I said no. While we were talking, I can't help but not liking the way she calls me. 'Kai-ssi'. "You can drop the formalities you know." I said to her and she kind of hesitated so I reassured her. "It's okay. You can call me Kai or Jong In." "I can call you Jong In?" "Yeah. Why?" "No, it's just I thought you wouldn't want some random person calling you by your real name." I get where she's coming from. I don't just let anyone call me Jong In except for EXO and my family but I don't know why, if it's her, Im fine with it. I want her to call me Jong In. However, I don't want to push her to call me that. "Just call me Kai or Jong in. Both are okay with me." I expected that she would choose Kai but my wish was pretty much came true so soon.

 

Hi guys~ i hope you guys like this chapter! Should I continue it like this or fasten the pace a little? Please comment on your opinions. It'll be much appreciated. I'll update again tomorrow if I can so stay tuned! Bye guys :33