4

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

"WHAT?!" the three of us screamed. My parents looked so calm as if they expected that. I was still trying to process what my mom had said and then Seung hyun oppa asked "Who's the guy?" I looked at my parents and dad gave us his picture. Well, he's not bad but why does he look familiar? "Wait, isn't this Kai?" Junsu oppa asked. "Yes. Im pretty sure you two know him." Dad said and it suddenly hit me that isn't he one of those guys I saw in the magazine? "Is he by any chance was in a magazine with 11 other guys?" I asked my parents and they nodded. I sighed and I just knew that I need a little time for myself for a moment. "Im going to my room."

Seung hyun's POV :

My only sister is getting married to this guy?! "Dad, isn't he known for being cold around people? How can I let my sister marry this guy?! She's going to be miserable!" "Hyung calm down." Junsu tried to calm me down. I know, I might be overreacting but I don't want to let my sister marry off to some ice cold guy. She's my only sister and she went through alot during her middle-high school days. "Seung hyun, i know that you're worried but we know his parents and him. He, just like you is going to be the leader of his family mafia." mom spoke softly. "And, he's not as ice cold as you think." "Greaaaattt~ a mafia leader." Junsu mumbled. "What about her education? She wants to be in the medical field remember? There's no way she can achieve her dream if she gets married." I tried to be as calmed as I can but I don't even know what to do. Before my parents could answer that, I just said "Why her? Why not me? Im the oldest, im the one becoming the leader and what not." 

*continuing from Seung hyun's POV*

I was about to leave but before I did, Junsu held my arm. "Hyung, we should at least listen to the reason. You've always been composed when it comes to handling problems, you should do the same in facing this one too." Junsu looked at me with firm eyes and he was right. Im acting like a drama queen. "Fine." I sat down and looked straight at my parents. "Tell us the reason." "It's because your grandparents wanted one of you to marry one of Kim's grandchildren." This is like coming from a typical drama. Just didn't expect to happen in real life. "So, why not one of us?" Junsu asked. "After your sister was born, both your grandfather and Kai's grandfather decided to marry your sister to Kai. They said they knew that both of them are meant to be." "Both your mother and I have tried to get Suyoung out of this marriage but they didn't want that. The Kim family have also approved of us and your sister." "To go against that is like disrespecting both our families.." I muttered quietly but dad and mom heard it. "So, I don't have a choice about this marriage right?" We turned and it looks like Suyoung heard all the details. "I'll do it."

Suyoung's POV:

I was sitting on my bed looking out at the window thinking maybe there's a way to escape but I knew I couldn't. If I do that, my family's pride is going to be crushed. It also seems like mom and dad was happy about it. Then, I heard Seung hyun oppa raising his voice. I opened the door and then I saw oppa wanted to walked out but Junsu oppa stopped him. Seung hyun oppa looked like he was about to explode but thankfully Junsu oppa managed to calm him down. Mom explained that it was grandma and grandpa wanted one of us to marry one of Kim's grandchildren and decided it was me out of my siblings to marry the Kim's family grandchild. It was a decision coming from both families. If I walked out of this, I'll only embarassed my family and hurt both families. Our family and Kim's family were always close but I've never seen Kai yet alone talked to him. I should just it up and at least give it a shot for my family. If it doesn't work out, Im sure Kai will let me go. "So, I don't have a choice about this marriage right?" I spoke while walking down the stairs. "I'll do it. I'll give it a try." I should at least give the guy a chance right? Who knows maybe he's not that bad. "Are you sure about this?" My parents asked me and I nodded. "Im doing this for our family. I should face it maturely right? I smiled. My parents and brothers looked relieved and Seung hyun oppa slung his arm around me and said " Don't worry, if he does something bad to you, I'll beat his off." "Aigoo~ so protective of his favourite sister~" my mom said. Dad just smiled and Junsu oppa teased Seung hyun oppa by saying " See, she's handling more like a man than you just now hyung!" All of us laughed except for Seung hyun oppa gave him a death glare. Soon after, my brothers needed to get back to work since lunch hour is over. After I cleaned the dishes with my mom, mom suddenly called me. "Suyoung, let's have a little chat, shall we?" my mom offered and I accept it. I wonder if she's going to give some advice or something.

 

 

Im sorry guys. I think I did badly on this chapter. It didn't came out like i wanted. im really sorry! nyways, i'll try better in the next chapter. your comments are always welcome~ :)