29

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

We slept kind of early last night because today both of us will be busy. We did our morning routine. She would wake up first,made us both some breakfast then I wake up (with her help),took a shower and head downstairs for breakfast. I do feel bad though that she has to do the chores and go to work. On top of that, she only sleeps on the sofa. Yet, she never did complain, she was still happy like the usual. " Is there any lasagne left?" I asked her. "Yeah. Why?" "I think I want to eat that for lunch." "Oh okay. I'll pack it up later." "Thanks." "Uh-hm. Hey, should we wear like formal clothes for the dinner tonight?" "I think so but Im just going to wear this for the dinner." "Oh okay. I'll find something else to wear." We finished our breakfast and both of us are heading to work now. I sent her to her workplace even though she keeps insisting to walk there since it's a walking distance. "I'll pick you up later for the dinner at the house." "You don't need to. I already pack my clothes for the dinner tonight." "Oh okay. Then, I'll pick you up here then." "Okay. And here's the lasagne." "Oh, thanks." "Have a good day at work, oppa." She said while giving me a sweet smile. I only hear her calling me 'oppa' once a day. Which is when I send her for work. "You too." I went in for work and had the usual meetings for the day.

Suyoung's POV :

Shortly after I went in for work, I got a call from Baekhyun oppa. "Hello?" "Ah! Suyoungieeee!" "Nae, oppa?" "Do you want to have lunch together today? Chanyeol wants to see you!" "Okay! It's been a while since I last saw Chanyeol oppa." "Okay then. I'll come and pick you up for lunch later. Where do you work?" I gave him the workplace's address and he said he'll come around 1 pm since he's meeting will end around that time. "Okay then, I'll come later. Have a good day at work, Suyoungie!" "You too,oppa!" I put my stuff in the staff room and start wiping the counter and tables. "Hey, are you going out for lunch today?" "Yeah. Why?" "No, Im having lunch with my sister today so I didn't want you to be alone." "Oh that's okay. Im having lunch with Baekhyun oppa." "Okay then." Jihye knows that Im close with Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa because they would come at my house and sometimes,Jihye would be there. "Man, how come you're surrounded by handsome guys? It's not fair." I just laughed and she talked about her boyfriend stuffs with me until the first customer came in.

Baekhyun's POV :

Since today Im going to have a meeting with Chanyeol, I thought that we should have lunch together with Suyoung since Chanyeol hasn't seen her for a long time already. I texted Chanyeol saying that we're going to have lunch with Suyoung later and usually, he'll answer just a few seconds but he's not answering. Maybe he's busy? Then, I got a call from him. "Hey, why-" "ARE YOU SERIOUS? WE'RE HAVING LUNCH WITH SUYOUNG LATER? JONGMAL?!" "Yeah, are you bu-" "WAAAAHHH! THESE ARE THE TIMES WHEN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" "Does that mean other times, you dislike me then?" "No,no~ don't get me wrong, Im just so happy right now~" He's on top of the rainbow right now. "Well, we'll meet up at Kyungsoo's dad's restaurant around 1 so be there early." "OKAY! I'll be there 1 pm sharp!" "Okaaayy. Calm down. Anyways, I'll see you later." "Okay! Byeeeee!" Well,someone's excited. Too excited.

 

Annyeong~! i'll update it later so i hope you guys like it so far. I have to go now byee~ :D