6

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

"What do you want to talk about mom?" "I just want to apologize for...not giving you the chance to achieve your dreams. Me and your dad were worried that you would hate us for this." mom really looked like she was going to cry. She and dad must've felt guilty because they couldn't get me out of this. "It's okay mom. Im doing this for our family and who knows? maybe he's not as ice cold as Seung hyun oppa said." I smiled at mom and tried to assure her that I'm okay with this. "Thank you dear." then mom hugged me and she said she needed to cook for dinner and all. I went to the garden at our backyard and sat on a bench. I would be lying if I say that Im not worry at all about this marriage thingy. Im really worried. My future will be solely on this marriage and what if Kai and me are not going to get along with each other and end up hating each other? 19 years old and Im already getting married. I just hope that we're not going to get married like in 2 weeks or something like from the dramas i watched in tv. I need to talk about this with Jihye. We've been friends ever since middle school."Suyoung~ come help me prepare dinner and supper!" "Okay!" I'll meet up with her tomorrow.

 

Junsu's POV :

After arriving at our office building, I decided to have a little chat with hyung about Suyoung's marriage thingy. "Hyung! What do you think about this marriage thing?" I asked while plopping myself on hyung's couch. " Get your shoes off of my couch and you know I don't agree to it but Suyoung already decided to go with it so I can't do anything.Do you think part of the reason grandpa decided to let Suyoung marry the guy because Suyoung is well..." "Too nice,too kind,soft hearted and always forgive people for what they will do or did to her no matter how terrible what they did or will do to her?" Hyung just chuckled to my long reply but he agreed to it. Suyoung, unlike us is VERY nice and she's nothing close to a mafia. Most girls in the mafia world have 2 personalities but Suyoung is not one of them. She's too soft hearted and in the mafia world, if you have that, people can squash you and no one will help you. Outside of the mafia world, that personality is such a good thing to have eventhough people will step on you, but there will always be people defending you at the same time. "She's like mom, dad fell in love with mom because mom is a warm hearted person." Hyung said and it was true. Mom did not come from a mafia family and what not. She was just from an average family. It made me think maybe Kai will fall in love with Suyoung. Maybe Suyoung can melt the ice cold Kai that all of us know. "Hey, that Kai, isn't he a friend to your friend named....what was it again? Bacon?" This dude -.- "It's Baekhyun not a freaking bacon. How can you remember complicated things so easily but just a name you can't remember?" I said to him and he just ignored that. -.- "Oh well. The main point is, if Kai makes Suyoung sad or do something bad to Suyoung, then he should be ready to be killed." At times like this, Im a little scared with hyung because he is dead serious and you don't want to joke with him or mess with him. "Let's just see where all of this is going to first before you kill him okay hyung?" "Yeah yeah now get out of my office, I have tons of work to do and so do you!" Here comes Lee Seung Hyun the boss. "Fine~" I think im gonna give Baekhyun a little call.

 

 

In the next chapter, the exo k boys are going to appear soooo wait for it! I hope you guys like this chapter and enjoy reading this story. You're always welcome to comment anything! ;DD