26

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

After watching a few episodes of running man, I felt sleepy and it's only 10.38 pm. I decided to just go to sleep since tomorrow I have work. "Switch off the tv when you're done watching it." I said to Suyoung while standing up. There was no reply from her so I looked at her and it turns out that she fell asleep. I off the tv and tried to wake her up. I shook her lightly but it didn't work. "You must be really tired huh?" I said to her. I carried her to the bedroom. Well, it was a piggy back ride but hey I don't carry people around on me. I put her on the sofa and I saw the teddy bear that I got for her at the amusement park earlier. After I put her on the sofa, she reached out for the pillow but she hugged the teddy bear instead. She snuggled it like a kid and she looked innocent and cute. "You're really something Lee Suyoung, you know that? Good night." I muttered quietly. I had fun today. It's been a while since I let loose and have fun. I took a look at the picture that we took at the photo booth and I could tell that both of us were having fun. I laughed a little looking at the goofy faces we made. I keep it in the drawer of a table lamp beside the bed. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning : Suyoung's POV :

I woke up because of my phone started to vibrate on the table. It was probably the alarm. It's 6.40 am. "Wait, im in the bedroom?" I turned around and saw Kai sleeping soundly on the bed. Did he carried me last night? I should thank him later. So, I took a bath and then went downstairs to wash the clothes and cook breakfast. There's no maid in the house so all of the house chores are on me. But this is the basic duties of a wife. I took a look in the fridge and decided to make french toasts. I plate it up after cooking it and prepared the syrup and some peach tea. I looked at the time and it's 7.03 am. I better wake him up or else his going to be late for work. I opened the door and he is still sleeping. "Oppa wake up." I said while shooking him lightly. "Oppa wake up" I said again but it didn't work. "Ya, wake upppp" I shook him a little hard. "Umh, 5 more minutes.." "No, you need to wake up now! You're going to be late!" "Im the boss, I can go whenever I want." "Oi, don't be so arrogant. Your father is still the boss remember?" "5 more minutes.." He said and dozed off again. I pulled the sheets and said to him, "If you don't wake up right now, I'll jump on you. I'll count to three. 1..2..thr-" "Im up Im up! Don't jump on me!" "Good. Now, go and take a bath. Breakfast is ready." "Ugh..I want to sleep again.." "Ya!" "I was joking." He stood up and head to the bathroom. "Honestly, he's like my brothers." I muttered while sighing. I cleaned the bed and went downstairs. I poured some tea and took a sip. Peach tea are the best. "Well, something smells nice." I turned around and saw Kai fixing his sleeve's button. He was wearing his work clothes and I must say, he looks handsome in suits. He put his blazer on a chair beside his chair and we ate breakfast. "Um, oppa." "Hmm?" "Thank you for carrying me up last night." "Good thing you thanked me cause you were heavy." "R-really? Im heavy?" I looked at my stomach while saying that and he laughed at me. "I was joking. You weren't heavy at all." "Is that the truth or.." "The truth. I was joking." we talked about some random stuffs and it was already 8.05 am which means I need to go to work. The cafe will open around 9 am today. I cleaned the dishes and start getting ready to go to work. I wore simple clothes. We were wearing our shoes and then I noticed his tie was not fixed. "Your tie, it's not fixed." "I know. I'll take it off soon anyway." "But still, you can't just let it be like this." I said and fixed his tie for him. "There. It's best if you wear it all the time. If you look sloppy, no one's going to take you on seriously if you look like a mess." He flashed a smile and said playfully "Okay~" He drove me to the cafe even though I told him I'll just walk since it's close but he insisted on it. When we reached the cafe, I said "Thanks." "You're welcome. Hey, are you cooking dinner tonight?" "Hmm, I guess so. Don't worry, if you come back late, I'll just keep it in the fridge and you can just heat it up." "Okay." "Bye, have a good day at work oppa." "You too, bye." I watched him leave and then someone patted me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jihye grinning at me. "Well, someone is having fun with her O.P.P.A~" "Stop it." "You're not getting out of this~ better tell me or else, I'll annoy the hell out of you~" "I know, I know~"

 

Annyeong~ I hope you guys like this chapter! I wanted it to be more longer but Im kinda hungry lol so I'll continue tomorrow if I can. Your comments are always welcomed and thank you for subscribing to this story. I loveeee you guys kekeke bye bye~ :3