EPILOGUE

warm and cold

EPILOGUE

It has been 5 months after the wedding. They had another grand reception for their families' partners and friends. The couple went on a honeymoon shortly after for about two weeks, they were indeed, happily married and life was going well. It was about time to solve some issue that had been bothering Kai all this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Terror was seen in the eyes of Kai's prey. He thought that he was the predator all this while, trying to destroy Kai but of course, he was dealing with an opponent who was much stronger than him. Kai merely laughed at this pathetic attempt. "What's wrong? Didn't think I would destroy you and your family this bad?" Kai's men were holding his prey as Kai approached him, he could see more fear in the eyes of his prey and his family who thought they could lay a finger on Kai. Kai enjoyed seeing those looks, he was after all, a mafia. "Look, I-I was wrong, okay? I'm sorry, please just let me and my family go." Kai gave a smile but it wasn't the friendly smile. It was an evil and the most cold hearted smile anyone have ever seen. "Don't joke around with me, Kim Woo Bin. You not only, hurt my wife in the past but you even tried to sabotage my company and bothered my wife again. Did you think I was going to sit around and let you have what you want? You thought I was joking when I warned you to back off from Suyoung, didn't you? You piece of trash." Kai threw a punch at Woo Bin, injuring him more. Kai kept beating him up despite the pleas from Kim Woo Bin's family. EXO was there as well, only watching the fate of this unfortunate family being destroyed by Kai. "Shh. Your pleas are useless. It's too late for you to run away." Sehun shushed the family and smirked seeing the look on their faces. The boys laughed thinking how cruel Kai is to actually destroy Woo Bin's family business by revealing their dirty works to the media, with solid proofs given to the media and for the whole world to see and now they're all at the Kim (Woo Bin's family residence), finishing up Woo Bin and his family. Woo Bin and his family were tied up, all have been beaten up except for the ladies since Kai doesn't like to hurt women. Woo Bin, however, was on the verge of dying. "Kai, you're going to kill him if you keep beating him up." Kris told the merciless mafia leader. Kai chuckled and pulled out his gun. Gasps and screams of begging Kai to stop from Woo Bin's family were all over the place but Kai ignored those pleas. For him, it was too late. They should've known their place before they tried to even lay a finger on Kai's family business. Now, it's not Kai, the CEO of Kim's corporation that they're dealing with but it's Kai, the mafia leader of Kim's Family that they're dealing with. "Please, give me second chance! Please!" Woo Bin begged. "You should've got down on your knees and begged me for forgiveness the day I started to destroy your family's business. Let this be a warning to your family. Try to sabotage me again, I will cut all your heads off." "Thank you! Than-" A loud sound of a gun shot was heard. Kai pulled the trigger and shot Woo Bin right at his head. Woo Bin's family was crying and screaming. "But..I'm a fool if I were to let you live any longer. You are a waste of air." Kai looked over at Woo Bin's family, all were scared of him, begging him to let them live. Frankly, these screams and pleas are very annoying to Kai. He just thinks that they're all begging now but they're bound to try and kill him later. Kai looked at them as if they were insects and called over his men. "On second thought, you're all annoying. Kill them all, men." With that one simple order, the Kim family were wiped out along with their business. "I thought you weren't going to kill them." Suho and the others looked at Kai. "Their screams were annoying. It's better to wipe them off anyway." The others laughed and Chen ruffled Kai's hair. "I thought it was fishy of you to just kill Woo Bin." "Go home, Kai. Suyoung must be waiting for you, it's late already." Chanyeol told Kai and Kai agreed. He was tired and just wanted to be with his beloved wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Kai reached home, he was engulfed with a huge hug before he even got to say that he was home. "Woah there, miss me that much?" Kai hugged his wife and he was no longer Kai but Kim Jongin. Suyoung giggled and gave him a kiss. "Yup. You were busy all day long. You look tired too." "I was but now I'm not. Your kiss gave me some energy. One more?" Suyoung merely laughed and pinched Jongin's nose. "As if. If you want energy then let's eat!" Kim Jongin's household was never quiet. Every single day this couple  continue to live their lives together filled with laughter and happiness. Perhaps Kai or Kim Jongin's own family will grow even bigger soon. For now, Jongin and Suyoung are content to be with each other, surrounded by their families and friends. Business is going very well for both families, Seunghyun and Junsu both are having successful careers of their own, making business deals all around the world, EXO is becoming a bigger and stronger company and Jihye is getting married soon to her longtime boyfriend. Minjoo had apologised to Suyoung for her actions and her mental condition is now stable, though she still has to go through therapy. Though Kai wanted to give Kang Gaeul a warning, he decided to put it on hold seeing as to how the business world and mafia world were shaken off by the deaths of Kim Woo Bin and his entire family. Their deaths were listed as suicide but everyone in the mafia world knew, this is only a little of what Kai can actually do. People still view Kai as this cold hearted person but only one person managed to melt his heart and that was, Lee Suyoung.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------E . N . D---------------------------------------------------------------------------