54

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

"W-what?" Both of us said in unison. "Since you two are getting along well, I think you should get married soon." Mom said and both me and Suyoung was suprised that we didn't answer her. "Jin, calm yourself down. It's still early. Can't you see the look on their faces right now?" Dad said while trying to hold his laughter. "Oh, you don't have to look that terrified now. I was just asking." Mom said and we let out an awkward laugh. "You should get ready to go to work now, Jongin. You haven't even worn your tie!" "Im going, Im going." I said as I stood up. I touched Suyoung's shoulder a bit signalling her to come with me. "I'll help you with your tie." She said as she stood up. "Excuse us, mom, dad." I said as we walked out from the kitchen. When we reached our room, Suyoung spoke up. "That was awkward." "The wedding thing?" "Yeah. Both of us didn't answer her at all." We laughed when we remembered the look on our faces. "You should've seen your face!" I said to her. "Ya, you even choked on your food!" She laughed at me and I stuck out my tongue. She handed my tie and after I finished wearing it, she fixed it. "Why don't you come to work with me today?" She stopped fixing my tie and looked at me. "What?" "Well, we are going to have lunch with the hyungs today, remember? So, why don't you just stay with me at the office today?" "I don't want to bother you though." "You're not. Today, I'll be doing the paperwork anyway. I'll be bored. So, pretty pleaseeeeee?" I gave her puppy eyes and she chuckled. "Alright. I'll wear something nicer." "You already look nice." "Jongin, Im wearing t-shirt and skinny jeans right now. I can't go to your office wearing like this." She took one of her clothes and went into the toilet to change. While waiting for her, I wore my blazer first. Then, she came out wearing this (do ignore the plant lol)

"This is okay right?" She asked and I stared at her. "Uh-huh." I answered and she gave me a sweet smile. Im not going to focus on work today, am I? "What are you waiting for? Let's go." She snapped me out and we went downstairs. "You look cute, Suyoung! Are you going somewhere?" Mom asked. "Jongin asked me to accompany him at the office today since we're having lunch together with EXO." "Jongin?" I heard mom mumbled with her eyes sparkling happily and I looked at her weirdly but I shooked it off. "I see. Well, Jongin could use some company. You should go first. I need to send your mother to meet up with her friends." Dad said and we went into the car. "Have a nice day, eomeonim, abeonim." "Nae, you too~" Soon, we arrived at the office and I held Suyoung's hand. As soon as we walked in, the female employees were all eyeing her. The males too but I shot them a glare. We could here them saying, "Oh wow, they look really good together!" "Is that her? Man, if I saw her around, I would definitely tackle her." "Ya, you want to die? Young sir will kill you!" "Young sir seems to really like her. He never held any girl like that before." "We can't spazz about him anymore but that girl is pretty, she suits him!" Suyoung looked down and didn't say anything. "Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded while giving me a reassuring smile. "They won't bite." "I know, Im just nervous when people look at me like that." I squeezed her hand lightly and said, "Im here so don't worry." After we got into the elevator, Suyoung started to loosen up and was back to normal again. "You're not used to people staring like that?" "Kind of. Im going to start getting used to it though." "True. There will be more events later on and people will be doing that much longer. I'll be with you so don't be too burdened by that." I smiled at her and she shyly said, "Thanks." When we arrived in my office, my secretary greeted us. "Nice to see you again, young miss. Good morning, young sir." "Nice to see you again too." "Morning. I don't have any meetings today right?" I asked as we walked into my office. "No sir." While Suyoung was taking a look around the office, my secretary whispered. "I have the information that you wanted sir. Here." He passed me the information and I dismissed him. "Woaa~ so big. It's as big as our bedroom." Did she just said 'OUR'? I smiled and said, "OUR bedroom is bigger." "Why are you emphasising on 'OUR' for?" "Because you just acknowledged that we live together. Under one roof." She blushed a bit and mumbled "I can't win with this guy." I took a seat at my desk and looked at the information that my secretary gave. I found lots of interesting things about Kang Gaeul and Kim Won Bin. I let out a chuckle and muttered, "You're dead meat."

 

Annyeong! I hope you like this chapter and thank you for the comments and subscriptions! I have something to tell you guys. I won't be updating actively for a while because I have my finals coming up soon so Im reallyy sorry! I'll update again after I finished my exam! But if I have the time, I''ll update one chapter for you next week. Im really sorry and thank you for the votes and subscriptions! <3