37

warm and cold

Kai's POV:

I was writing some documents when my secretary knocked my door and walked in. "Im sorry to disturb you, young sir but young miss is here." I looked up at him not believing what he said. Don't tel me it's Minjoo but if it was her, she would've just stormed in. "Is it Suyoung?" and he nodded. "Oh, let her in." I said to him while walking up to the toilet in my office for a moment. I went in to make sure that I looked okay. I heard the door closing and saw Suyoung who looked awkward in my office. "Miss me already?" I said as I walked out. She gave me a look and said, "Please stop being delusional,Kai~Im here to bring you lunch." I looked at my watch and it's 1 o'clock already. I usually skip lunch for no reason. "So, you cooked lunch for me?" I asked her and for some reason I sounded eager for that. "Yeah. I'll just leave it here so you should eat it up." "You're not going to eat with me?" "I didn't made one for me but if you want some company then I'll stay for a while." I was happy when she said that because Im used eating with her. We sat down on my couch in the office and she laid out all the food and poured a drink for me. She cooked simple food but it was delicious since it's homemade. We were having fun talking and eating when all of a sudden, someone stormed in. "Oppa!" she called me and I sighed. It was Minjoo. "Who told you to come in?" I said to her while giving her a glare. My secretary walked in and apologised. "Im sorry young sir, I tried to stop her but she.." I simply dismissed him because this is typical Minjoo. Suyoung on the other hand, stood up to greet her when Minjoo snapped at her. AGAIN. "What is she doing here? Did she brought you lunch? I bet she put all sorts of weird stuffs in it to poison you, Oppa!" "Minjoo, would you stop it? I thought we talked about this." She ignored me and looked at Suyoung as if she was an insect. "You better stay away from oppa. He's ten times better than you and you being his fiancee is a disgrace to our family." Suyoung stayed calm but she was hurt by what Minjoo said. She tried to hide it but I know it. "The only one that's being disgrace to our family right now is you." I said to her. "I told you that if you dare hurt her, I won't hesitate to hurt you. And you know Im not even kidding." I continued. "Oppa, it's okay." Suyoung whispered to me while pulling my hand a bit. I softened when I saw her face trying to smile. "So, now you let her call you 'oppa'?" "Minjoo, get out." "Im not finish-" "I said Get.Out." I growled at her. I called in my secretary and asked him to Minjoo out from the office. After Minjoo went out, Suyoung packed the lunch. I guess both of us don't have any more mood to eat. "Suyoung." "Hmm?" she hummed while packing up. "Are you okay?" "Im okay." She said while still packing. I stopped her from packing and she looked at me. "I need to pack this up. You should get back to work." "Suyoung, you're not an embarassment to my family. Or to me. So, just ignore what she said." 

Suyoung's POV : I have to admit that I was a little hurt by what Minjoo said but I tried to be calm about it. When Kai told me that I wasn't an embarassment to him or his family, I was a little relieved. "Thank you,oppa." I smiled at him and he gave me a soft smile. Little by little, I get to know him better and we became closer to each other. I don't want to get my hopes up but I actually do want this to work out. I just wished that I could've talk to Minjoo and try to know her. "Well, I should go. I need to cook dinner." I said to him. "I'll sent you to the car." "No , it's okay. I'll go by myself. I'll see you later." "Hmm. Okay. I"ll see you later." As I went to the car, I saw a familiar figure. "Hey you." It was Minjoo. "We need to talk."

Annyeong~ I updated another chapter and will be updating more because Im finally having my school holidays~ Yay for that lol. I hope you guys like this chapter and sorry for making it short! I'll update again tomorrow so stay tuned. My wifi is a little off but I'll try to update! I actually have an another idea for another story but im still not sure yet. I'll probably write it after I finish this story. Until then, I hope you guys like this story and your comments ar always welcomed!! Byee guys <3